What's new

70-year-old madrassa teacher under fire after student leaks 'molestation' video

Him and his sons have been threatening to kill the victim, they should not have been granted bail.
There is no law in Pakistan.
Fassad is fassad. The day we started ranking fassad in different levels was the first day of our downfall. Looking the other way is not a healthy attitude.

You know, at least this child molester didn't kill his victim, right? Like many other pedos do. He shouldn't be punished too hard! No? Ok...
So questioning why one needs to marry and rape is the same...should get the same penalty. Wah je wah. How do u know this child molester didn't kill anyone? Maybe he did and hasn't been exposed yet.
Why are yoh doing this tamasha?

Sorry to say but it’s jungle justice .

how can you threaten a victim with murder and still get bail in an ongoing case .

have a feeling the gay beast in the beard will be out soon with charges dropped by the accused for money

jungle justice
Government should punish him and made example for other animals like him.
his act is unforgivable.
he lied with hand on Quran pak in the denial video.what kind of mufti he is?
Islamic scholars should come out openly and demand harshest punishment for him.

So questioning why one needs to marry and rape is the same...should get the same penalty.
Where did I say that Malala and this guy should get the same punishment? When it comes to Islamic rulings you people always try to derail the topic. It's about a rape case and you liberals brought Malala up here to push your own agenda.

What if told you that you can be against Malalas statements and against pedo mullahs at the same time?

Wah je wah. How do u know this child molester didn't kill anyone? Maybe he did and hasn't been exposed yet.
Ehhm? How do I know that you didn't kill or rape anyone? Can you upload your police report please? You know Pakistanis in UK have a reputation!

There is no law in Pakistan.
Sums it up. It's not a religious topic, it's about law enforcement and the rule of law. We only copy drinking cultre and dress code from the West, law enforcement would be cultural appropriation you know.

AND:
Crimes happen everywhere at every time and yes most criminals don't do it publicly and after being caught they try everything to get out of their situation.

If you want no crimes to happen, you need a totalitarian superstate to control each and every individual in that state. This is not possible.

Where did I say that Malala and this guy should get the same punishment? When it comes to Islamic rulings you people always try to derail the topic. It's about a rape case and you liberals brought Malala up here to push your own agenda.

What if told you that you can be against Malalas statements and against pedo mullahs at the same time?

Ehhm? How do I know that you didn't kill or rape anyone? Can you upload your police report please? You know Pakistanis in UK have a reputation!

Sums it up. It's not a religious topic, it's about law enforcement and the rule of law. We only copy drinking cultre and dress code from the West, law enforcement would be cultural appropriation you know.

AND:
Crimes happen everywhere at every time and yes most criminals don't do it publicly and after being caught they try everything to get out of their situation.

If you want no crimes to happen, you need a totalitarian superstate to control each and every individual in that state. This is not possible.
You people. Loooool

Looool go back and read what you wrote. Then comment. This time pat attention to what you write

Footage of Mufti Azizur Rehman, a 70-year-old religious cleric and the Jamiat Ulema-e-Islam’s vice ameer in Lahore, sexually assualting one of his teenage seminary students went viral late Tuesday night.

In the harrowing visuals, which were secretly filmed by his ‘victim’, Mufti Aziz, who is sitting on the floor, can be seen asking the boy to sit on his lap after which he thrusts his body back and forth.

The video spread shockwaves on Pakistani Twitter as netizens not only called for immediate action to be taken against Rehman but a clear out of paedophiles in religious seminaries across the country.

A video message was also leaked with the footage by the teary-eyed victim, in which he claims that:”My attacker’s sons have threatened to kill me for exposing him [Mufti Aziz]”.

In distress, the victim shares that he is in hiding, addding that, “It is better I die” out of fear of retribution in the recording.

Meanwhile, Mufti Aziz, whose membership has been suspended by his party, also issued a video statement not only denying his role in the viral video but also claiming that “it is part of a conspiracy to smear his name”.

Mufti Aziz claimed that certain elements inside the seminary wanted to expel him, adding that,”This video is fake as you can’t even see me move in it".

"Where is my accuser?It has been two weeks since he was last seen...I was clearly drugged by this boy,” he goes on to detail in the video.

In a letter obtained by The Express Tribune, the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia has moved to terminate the services of the now maligned Mufti.

Water1623859816-0.jpg

A termination notice issued by the administrator Jamia Asad ul Farooq reads: “A video was produced of you in which you are molesting a student. After consolation the Jamia administration based on the video advised him and his son to leave the campus.”

The religious seminary also announced that it would distance itself from any act or statement of the mufti.

The Punjab Police said that they had not received any complaint till the filing of this report.

A spokesperson said that they would proceed according to law when they received one.

A case has been registered against JUI cleric Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, his sons, and two other unidentified men after a video of the cleric sexually assaulting a student went viral on social media, it emerged Thursday.

Geo News reported that the case was registered on the student's complaint when police arrived at his local madrassa in Lahore after the video went viral on social media.

The student says Rehman, a former JUI leader, sexually abused him and then the cleric's sons started blackmailing and threatening to kill him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the survivor said.

A day earlier, the superintendent of the madrassa where Rehman worked, said that the cleric had been fired.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Rehman and his sons had been asked to leave the madrassa and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

Rehman, meanwhile, said the video was two-and-a-half years old, and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare on oath that I did not do such an act in my consciousness. I was given something intoxicating and I was not conscious," he claimed.

GEO

Why are all clerics being stereotyped for the actions of one ? it is unfair to me

Special Assistant to the Prime Minister on Religious Harmony Hafiz Tahir Ashrafi on Sunday said former JUI-F leader and cleric Mufti Azizur Rehman, who is accused of sexually assaulting one of his students, should be given exemplary punishment.

Addressing a press conference, Ashrafi said child abuse was a crime whether it happened in a madressah, a college or a university, and called for public punishments for those convicted of child and sexual abuse.

Rehman was arrested at a house in Mianwali on June 20 after a disturbing video clip showing the cleric allegedly sexually assaulting one of his students was widely shared on social media. He had gone into hiding after the Lahore police registered a case against him but was subsequently apprehended along with his sons.

Punjab Inspector General of Police (IGP) Inam Ghani, after the cleric's arrest, had said that police would take it as a "test case".

In his presser, Ashrafi, who was flanked by other religious scholars, also said ulema fully supported the recent statement of Prime Minister Imran Khan regarding women's dressing and hijab.

The premier’s controversial remarks in a recent interview on HBO, in which he stated that “if a woman is wearing very few clothes, it will have an impact on the men, unless they’re robots,” had triggered widespread criticism from civil society and political circles, which accused him of victim-blaming and equating women's dressing to rising incidents of rape.

Ashrafi said Islam was the protector of women's rights and insisted that the prime minister's remarks about women's dressing were "legal and in accordance with the Holy Quran and Sunnah”.

He said the premier's comments were targeted by some elements for "political reasons", adding that the instructions in the Quran about hijab were equally applicable to men — that they should keep their eyes down.

Ashrafi said the government should set up a helpline to register secret complaints about sexual assaults of children. He suggested that public punishment should be given by setting up special courts to prevent cases of child abuse.

He added that pictures of offenders who abused children or women should be shown on television channels and published in newspapers. He also appealed to the chief justice of Pakistan to award public and immediate sentences to such culprits.

He urged parents to educate their children on how they should react and how they should seek help if somebody attempted to abuse them.

To a question, Ashrafi said that religious scholars across the country were with the government on the issue of Muharram observance. The prime minister has ordered the expansion of peace committees for Muharram, he added.

Ashraf said a committee was working on a proposal about amending the Waqf Property Act, and added that some elements were doing politics on the Waqf Property Board issue.

“We are the guards of mosques and madressahs and no one can frighten us,” he told the press conference, noting that police had not visited any mosque or madressah even once in the three years of the PTI government.

Speaking about regulating the media, the SAPM highlighted the need for a mechanism to filter what he called negative content. “We are not against modern media, but there should be a system for filtering the content being shown there,” he said, adding that mobile phone technology had its own problems and also spread "obscenity".

About the decision to not allow the United States to set up bases in the country, Ashrafi said the government had represented the public sentiment through the move. He said Pakistan had always helped the Afghan people and it was a facilitator for peace in Afghanistan, but the problems were created by the "Afghan people and political parties".

He urged the media not to create "suspicion" about the curriculum for madressahs, saying the Muttahida Ulema Board’s job was only to stop “anarchist material”. He insisted that no restrictions would be imposed on teaching science subjects in seminaries.

In dramatic about-face, Mufti Aziz denies sexually assaulting student, says police pressuring him to confess
Rana BilalPublished June 28, 2021 - Updated about 8 hours ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

The Police had earlier claimed that the cleric has confessed to his crime, however, he denied committing the crime when he was produced before a local court in Lahore today. — Photo courtesy: Punjab Police Twitter account

The Police had earlier claimed that the cleric has confessed to his crime, however, he denied committing the crime when he was produced before a local court in Lahore today. — Photo courtesy: Punjab Police Twitter account
In a dramatic volte-face, former JUI-F leader and cleric Mufti Azizur Rehman on Monday denied sexually assaulting one of his students — contradicting his earlier confession allegedly made during the police interrogation — and told a judicial magistrate that the police were pressurising him to admit to the crime.
North Cantonment police had on June 17 registered the FIR on charges of sexual assault and criminal intimidation against Mufti Rehman on the complaint of a student of Jamia Manzoorul Islam, Lahore.
Police had arrested the cleric, accused of molesting his student, and his two sons in separate raids in Mianwali on June 20.
The police had later produced him before the local court and sought seven-day physical remand, which was approved by the magistrate.
At the time, Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) investigations Shariq Jamal Khan had told Dawn.com, that the cleric had confessed he had made the student a target of his lust with the lure of passing him [in his exams]. The cleric had added that he was scared once the video went viral on social media and his sons had attempted to threaten the student and stop him from mentioning the incident to anyone, the DIG said.
On Monday, police produced Mufti Azizur Rehman before the judicial magistrate at a local court in Lahore to record his statement. He, however, redacted the earlier statement that was attributed to him by the police. He told the Judicial Magistrate Rana Rashid Ali that the seminary had conspired against him and the police were pressurising him for a confession.
After recording his statement, the magistrate sent the accused on judicial remand for 14 days. The court also sought a report from the police on the challan of the case at the next hearing.

In dramatic about-face, Mufti Aziz denies sexually assaulting student, says police pressuring him to confess
Rana BilalPublished June 28, 2021 - Updated about 8 hours ago
Facebook Count
Twitter Share

In a dramatic volte-face, former JUI-F leader and cleric Mufti Azizur Rehman on Monday denied sexually assaulting one of his students — contradicting his earlier confession allegedly made during the police interrogation — and told a judicial magistrate that the police were pressurising him to admit to the crime.
North Cantonment police had on June 17 registered the FIR on charges of sexual assault and criminal intimidation against Mufti Rehman on the complaint of a student of Jamia Manzoorul Islam, Lahore.
Police had arrested the cleric, accused of molesting his student, and his two sons in separate raids in Mianwali on June 20.
The police had later produced him before the local court and sought seven-day physical remand, which was approved by the magistrate.
At the time, Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG) investigations Shariq Jamal Khan had told Dawn.com, that the cleric had confessed he had made the student a target of his lust with the lure of passing him [in his exams]. The cleric had added that he was scared once the video went viral on social media and his sons had attempted to threaten the student and stop him from mentioning the incident to anyone, the DIG said.
On Monday, police produced Mufti Azizur Rehman before the judicial magistrate at a local court in Lahore to record his statement. He, however, redacted the earlier statement that was attributed to him by the police. He told the Judicial Magistrate Rana Rashid Ali that the seminary had conspired against him and the police were pressurising him for a confession.
After recording his statement, the magistrate sent the accused on judicial remand for 14 days. The court also sought a report from the police on the challan of the case at the next hearing.

Dirty lying bastard . Hell awaits

I saw sabir shakir justifying the pedo mullah, saying: it's not as bad as it is made to look "Christian priests are worst than our molvis" even Imran riaz khan said similar bullcrap.

I used to like them both for talking about crimes of sayad ghardari and pandit nawaz clans. I believed they were against all kindsa crime but no only selectively. some perversions can be justified by using whataboutism. :(
translation:
a lecher from a madrasa is better than a saint from a college
a lecherous madrassa talib is better than a saintly college student

Last edited:

What else did you expect from an illiterate imbecile?

I saw sabir shakir justifying the pedo mullah, saying: it's not as bad as it is made to look "Christian priests are worst than our molvis" even Imran riaz khan said similar bullcrap.

I used to like them both for talking about crimes of sayad ghardari and pandit nawaz clans. I believed they were against all kindsa crime but no only selectively. some perversion can be justified by using whataboutism. :(

It's our national defensive strategy. Only option left for a nation as morally and rationally bankrupt as ours. Shamelessly so too.

Also, in case you didn't know, these Mullah are being coerced by foreign agencies to do this. The ones that aren't are only doing it because those children are dressing provocatively. What I'm trying to say is that it's ok, everything's good, nothing to see here. Let's reconvene to burn our cities down when someone on the other side of the planet hurts our feelings?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom