What's new

70-year-old madrassa teacher under fire after student leaks 'molestation' video

You cannot compare malala's comments ant these vile acts.
Fassad is fassad. The day we started ranking fassad in different levels was the first day of our downfall. Looking the other way is not a healthy attitude.

You know, at least this child molester didn't kill his victim, right? Like many other pedos do. He shouldn't be punished too hard! No? Ok...

Documentary on child sex abuse in Pakistan

I was issued a warning by a respected moderator when I posted about young boy's exploitation in Pakistan is rampant in some parts of the country. My comment was not meant to be racist but based on some factual information that I had come across. I do apologise if someone found it to be racist.
However, I would like all members of our society to be aware of such issues, including the moderator, please take out some time and watch this documentary. We need to be aware of our taboo issues and talk about them so they can be addressed. It is extremely unfortunate that some men in our society think exploiting boys is "better" because women are very well protected and its a big taboo to sex a women but not so taboo to have sex with a boy 🤦‍♂️ . I hope such people & molvi's to be exposed and given the most strict and exemplary punishments! Half cooked knowledge of deen and low education is the prime reason for this.

@The Eagle, sir no offense intended or taken. Thanks.

Your warning point should be discussed in GHQ with details and reason thereof. You can be mistaken and misunderstood the fraction point.

Documentary on child sex abuse in Pakistan

I was issued a warning by a respected moderator when I posted about young boy's exploitation in Pakistan is rampant in some parts of the country. My comment was not meant to be racist but based on some factual information that I had come across. I do apologise if someone found it to be racist.
However, I would like all members of our society to be aware of such issues, including the moderator, please take out some time and watch this documentary. We need to be aware of our taboo issues and talk about them so they can be addressed. It is extremely unfortunate that some men in our society think exploiting boys is "better" because women are very well protected and its a big taboo to sex a women but not so taboo to have sex with a boy 🤦‍♂️ . I hope such people & molvi's to be exposed and given the most strict and exemplary punishments! Half cooked knowledge of deen and low education is the prime reason for this.

@The Eagle, sir no offense intended or taken. Thanks.
This was already posted up on this forum and discussed several years ago. This documentary was aired on British channal 4.

He mentioned a Hadith, (I didn't validate the authencity of Hadith for now) What he imply ( I think) is that in case of a consensual gay sex, both needs to be executed but not in a rape case, plus even in a consensual homosexual case, as he mentioned if the sin happen within the walls than Islam asked to put Parda (hides) it in hope of that the person will revert back to the right path, but once their practices start to affect the society then Islamic punishments ask for harsh Punishments in order to keep the society on the right path.

Understand one thing, Islamic system of managing a society is different then west, In Islam you have individual rights but if and when your individual rights start to spread wrong things in the society then the State has the right to act accordingly and that right is given to the state ( leader ) by Allah.

You would banned the poster if that language is used against you...
Why are you spreading lies? At which point of the video did he say the victim should be punished?

Or are you quoting out of context the bit where he explains that in Islam, anyone partaking in homosexuality should be punished?

Therein lies the problem. You didn't watch the whole video.
Ok, I watched the whole video.

He basically said:
- punish the mullah. Set an example.
- punish him for what he did to that child and for the fact that he did this in his role as maulana
- people will start stereotyping (Lahoris vs. Karachiwale..) and some are happy to make fun about this incident to bash their favorite target (like I said!)
- don’t condemn all madrassas, there are reported cases of sexual abuse at universities and hospitals/doctors as well and nobody says to shut them all down
- government should make legislation to make marriage easy (dowry should be prohibited)
- he also mentions things he saw in the Christian community in Pakistan at the end but I don’t want to get banned so watch for yourself

If you have double digit IQ and basic Urdu knowledge you will notice how self-reflected this guy is in regards to mullahs and with no word he victim blamed the child nor demanded his death.

@313ghazi
Thanks for the link, there are sane self-reflected mullahs out there in Pakistan. That was really refreshing!
you three are either very dishonest or you do not know the language very well
Are they trying to defend their leader?
yes, they were

Most of these guys are two bit gangsters/hustlers. Reminds me of the Gangs of New York movie. Just that in this case they wear this so called cloak of religion. The good ones with depth like Ghamdi, are chased out of the country.
Well by this definition our Prime Minister is a gangster as well, he did all the things every one else is acussed of.

For me gangsters are those group of people who have highjacked the trajectory of this country and are not letting this country to follow its destiny which was laid upon by Allama Muhammad Iqbal (Rahmatullah), Muhammad Ali Jinnah (Rahmatullah), and the slogan of Pakistan. The group of people who orchestrated and put out pieces to maligned Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah, those are the people who have been and are gangsters in Pakistan. They try to look civilized and pretend to be the best of the best but they have orchestrated and performed the worst of worst acts in the history of Pakistan.

Last edited:
you three are either very dishonest or you do not know the language very well
Dear fellow Pakistani of Christian religion, could you please be so nice and show us in the video via a timestamp where he wants the molested kid also to be killed?

Could it be - and I know you are a master of Urdu language and Islamic religion - dear fellow Pakistani of Christian religion, that you are the one here who is very dishonest? I know very unlikely, but still a possibility, right?

Please be so nice show us explicitly where he said that the victim of this specific case should also be killed :-). I only hear that the maulana should be punished severely, but you know I am basically German and don’t know any Urdu :-).

If you have a short attention span, I can recommend you good exercises. After that you will be able to watch YouTube videos longer than 10 seconds :-)

Azizur Rehman, seminary student undergo medical examination: police
Web Desk On Jun 23, 2021
LAHORE: The suspect in the seminary sexual assault case, Mufti Aziz ur Rehman, and the student, Sabir Shah, had undergone a medical examination, ARY NEWS reported quoting police.

According to police, Aziz ur Rehman and Sabir Shah underwent a medical examination at Punjab Forensics Agency and the report of it would be handed over to police in the next couple of days.

The authorities have also saved the DNA of the suspect in its database. The seminary teacher is currently on a four-day physical remand and will be presented before the court on Thursday.

It is pertinent to mention here that Mufti Aziz ur Rehman had confessed to sexually abusing a student besides also trying to harass the latter to refrain him from making the video viral.

On Sunday, Punjab police announced the arrest of a suspect allegedly involved in sexually assaulting a seminary student in Lahore along with his son, who is also blamed for threatening the victim.

Mufti Aziz ur Rehman during police interrogationverified the contents of the video showing him and a student named Sabir Shah and said that it was filmed by the latter. “I sexually assaulted him while offering him to help in clearing the exams,” he said.

The cleric said that he was scared after the video got viral on social media and his sons threatened the student to stop him from speaking to anyone else.

“I released a video clarifying my position as I do not want to leave the seminary,” he revealed and added that he was asked to leave the seminary prior to his video statement.

LAHORE: A sessions court on Tuesday granted interim bail till June 30 to three sons of former JUI-F leader Mufti Azizur Rehman in a seminary student sexual assault case.

The court sought record of the case from the police till the next date of hearing.

Additional District and Sessions Judge Nauman Muhammad Naeem heard the bail applications of Latifur Rehman, Waseemur Rehman and Wasiur Rehman, sons of Mufti Azizur Rehman.

A counsel for the petitioners argued before the court that the police had registered a sexual assault and criminal intimidation case against Mufti Rehman and others.

He submitted that the police had also nominated various unknown persons in the matter and it was feared that police might arrest his clients.

The lawyer submitted that his clients did not have any link to the case and pleaded with the court to grant bail to them.

At this, the court restrained the police from arresting the petitioners till June 30 and sought a record of the case from it.

On June 17, the North Cantonment police had registered a case under charges of sexual assault and criminal intimidation against Mufti Rehman and others.

The case was registered after a video of the cleric, which showed him sexually assaulting a student at a seminary, provoked outrage on social media.

Thereafter, the police raided the madressah to look for Aziz and his sons as it was reported he frequently stayed there.

In his video, the student said Aziz had "sexually abused" him and then the cleric's sons started "blackmailing and threatening to kill" him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the student had warned.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Aziz and his sons had been asked to leave the madressah and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Once police registered a case against Aziz, he fled from the madressah to avoid arrest and sought refuge in the houses of some of his students. The police said Aziz went into hiding in different areas, including Township, Sheikhupura, Faisalabad, and Mianwali.

They said that Aziz and his sons were traced via the location of their mobile phones. They were hiding in Mianwali when the police finally arrested them.

On Monday police said that he "confessed to his crime during interrogation".

Aziz and his sons were presented before the Cantt court, police said. During the proceedings, the police requested the court for physical remand of the cleric.

The court, in response, granted the permission to carry out a four-day physical remand of the accused, while also ordering a DNA test and medical examination.

According to the police, Aziz, the former superintendent of the Jamia Manzor Al-Islamia in Lahore Cantt, confessed that the viral video featured him and it was stealthily filmed by his student.

The cleric also confessed that he had lured the student with passing marks in exams and had later sexually abused him. He also said that once the video went viral, he was fearful of the repercussions.

Aziz told the police that his sons had threatened the student and told him not to speak to anyone about it. However, despite the threats, the student went ahead and posted the video online.

The cleric also said that he issued a video statement because he did not want to leave the madressah, adding that following the video leak, the administration of the madressah urged him to leave his job.

Before his Monday confession, Aziz had claimed that the video was two-and-a-half years to three years old and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare under oath that I did not do such an act while in my senses. I was given something intoxicating and I was not in my senses," he had claimed in a video message.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Azizur Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

GEO

LAHORE: A sessions court on Tuesday granted interim bail till June 30 to three sons of former JUI-F leader Mufti Azizur Rehman in a seminary student sexual assault case.

The court sought record of the case from the police till the next date of hearing.

Additional District and Sessions Judge Nauman Muhammad Naeem heard the bail applications of Latifur Rehman, Waseemur Rehman and Wasiur Rehman, sons of Mufti Azizur Rehman.

A counsel for the petitioners argued before the court that the police had registered a sexual assault and criminal intimidation case against Mufti Rehman and others.

He submitted that the police had also nominated various unknown persons in the matter and it was feared that police might arrest his clients.

The lawyer submitted that his clients did not have any link to the case and pleaded with the court to grant bail to them.

At this, the court restrained the police from arresting the petitioners till June 30 and sought a record of the case from it.

On June 17, the North Cantonment police had registered a case under charges of sexual assault and criminal intimidation against Mufti Rehman and others.

The case was registered after a video of the cleric, which showed him sexually assaulting a student at a seminary, provoked outrage on social media.

Thereafter, the police raided the madressah to look for Aziz and his sons as it was reported he frequently stayed there.

In his video, the student said Aziz had "sexually abused" him and then the cleric's sons started "blackmailing and threatening to kill" him.

"If justice is not done, I will commit suicide," the student had warned.

Superintendent Asadullah Farooq said Aziz and his sons had been asked to leave the madressah and the institution was not responsible for any of their acts.

Once police registered a case against Aziz, he fled from the madressah to avoid arrest and sought refuge in the houses of some of his students. The police said Aziz went into hiding in different areas, including Township, Sheikhupura, Faisalabad, and Mianwali.

They said that Aziz and his sons were traced via the location of their mobile phones. They were hiding in Mianwali when the police finally arrested them.

On Monday police said that he "confessed to his crime during interrogation".

Aziz and his sons were presented before the Cantt court, police said. During the proceedings, the police requested the court for physical remand of the cleric.

The court, in response, granted the permission to carry out a four-day physical remand of the accused, while also ordering a DNA test and medical examination.

According to the police, Aziz, the former superintendent of the Jamia Manzor Al-Islamia in Lahore Cantt, confessed that the viral video featured him and it was stealthily filmed by his student.

The cleric also confessed that he had lured the student with passing marks in exams and had later sexually abused him. He also said that once the video went viral, he was fearful of the repercussions.

Aziz told the police that his sons had threatened the student and told him not to speak to anyone about it. However, despite the threats, the student went ahead and posted the video online.

The cleric also said that he issued a video statement because he did not want to leave the madressah, adding that following the video leak, the administration of the madressah urged him to leave his job.

Before his Monday confession, Aziz had claimed that the video was two-and-a-half years to three years old and that the student was being "used against" him.

"I declare under oath that I did not do such an act while in my senses. I was given something intoxicating and I was not in my senses," he had claimed in a video message.

Meanwhile, JUI Lahore's secretary-general also issued a notice stating that after the video, the party had suspended the membership of Mufti Azizur Rehman and that it would remain revoked till the investigation concludes.

GEO

Him and his sons have been threatening to kill the victim, they should not have been granted bail.

Him and his sons have been threatening to kill the victim, they should not have been granted bail.

Sorry to say but it’s jungle justice .

how can you threaten a victim with murder and still get bail in an ongoing case .

have a feeling the gay beast in the beard will be out soon with charges dropped by the accused for money

jungle justice

Back
Top Bottom