What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

People can enjoy parties as drugs/alcohol was prohibited therefore no 'Fasahi' there. Live and let live.

Well, then, let's segregate the communities! What, does that seem too extreme to you? Maybe because it is. But it's the only genuine way of keeping the Muslim culture (which is already "tainted"). So how about it?

I will call it multi nation multi sect theory.

In the end everyone will be left defending his or her own self. Let the insanity begin

Bol do.. konsa Jinnah sahab topi laga k ajaege danda hath me pakre
oh no mate didn't wanted to say any thing against jinnah. what i wanted was to discuss his real untainted ideology but people here won't be able to digest that.
danda jinnah nay nahi inhon nay utha lena hay:lol:

Yes. And invoking one of them led to this situation where public order was deemed to be in danger.

I have no problem with that. Innocent lives were saved.

But the debate quickly moved on to.. point scoring here.

the problem is we start weighing everything in religion
we all challenge laws of our country and expect our leaders to be saints

oh no matedidn't wanted to say any thing against jinnah. what i wanted was to discuss his real untainted ideology but people here won't be able to digest that.

Jinnah ka danda bhi chalega. Aega wo waqt.

Khair bolen bolen.. kia khichri banani hai yaha. I am in

Well, then, let's segregate the communities! What, does that seem too extreme to you? Maybe because it is. But it's the only genuine way of keeping the Muslim culture (which is already "tainted"). So how about it?
Why not make an effort to promote (genuine) Islamic values and request those who have been led astray to come to their senses?

It is the responsibility of every Pakistani - irrespective of his faith - to discourage promotion of fahashi in Pakistan.

2000 people, 1 pill each priced at Rs5k, that's Rs10m!
Cost of pills = 2000 x $3 = Rs 0.6m
Profit = Rs 9.4m

Good stuff ... promote fahashi and make lots of money

Have you seen what people do after a bit of MDMA and Speed is in their system?

As for the one from Islamabad ... Parties in Islamabad are downright terrible and disgusting, in my honest opinion ... I have never been to such parties anywhere else in my life where people are utterly off their rockers piling one substance on after another and think it is 'so damn cool' whilst literally floored ... the 'style' and behaviour of Isloos at such parties really is pathetic.

the problem is we start weighing everything in religion
we all challenge laws of our country and expect our leaders to be saints

Religion has nothing to do here. Pure fantasy of everyone who thinks religion is involved here

I am not saying that filth is specific to people with beard. I am asking whether response of police will be same and prompt?

Badi jaldi nidamat hogai apki. Pehle soch lete to behtar hota ab to zaban se baat nikal gai. Dil ka haal Allah poch lega.

oh no mate didn't wanted to say any thing against jinnah. what i wanted was to discuss his real untainted ideology but people here won't be able to digest that.
Jinnah has nothing to do with it leave him out of it. The guy delivered under most difficult circumstances and with detoriating health the issue is we never try to understood what he wanted for us instead we have chosen these mullahs and liberals to turn us into a society of sick minded people

Back
Top Bottom