What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

Yes because Islamic orders and responsibilities are clear you and others supporting the Haram crap need to decide whether they want to remain Muslim or not because in Islam these haram are not allowed and state has duty to stop it and also people has the duty. We would keep going round in circle because orders of Islam are clear you need to decide what you are

Read what you write before posting. Its good to think before you speak.

I just hope you are not a serving officer of Pakistan Army.

It's Islamic Republic of Pakistan and it's prime duty of state to stop Haram and Spread Halal and if state don't want to do it than should not cry that if people to do it because along with state it's duty of every Muslim to stop Haram and Spread Halal and failure to do that has promise of wrath from ALLAH in return if you look into Quran and Sunnah. So instead of defending this Haram crap first decide whether you want to believe and follow Quran and Sunnah or not. Because if you do than this crap is not allowed can't be tolerated and has to be stopped.
you know this was the exact mentality that gave birth to ttp

Nope !!!!! Islam still says stop Haram lowering gaze doesn't mean ignore Haram and let that happen.
The haram is between those who have weak faiths they themselves will be anserable for it on judgement day not you your influence ends at your door on other people
Muslims have been asked by ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW over and over again to stop Haram and Spread Halal
DO it with tableegh not by danda which is illegal
But just imagine one day bigger Ulemas like Mufti Rafi Usmani and Mufti Taqi Usmani and likes them give call to come on streets to stop all Haram crap.
Bongay molvis who dont understand how a state functions lol
will result in wrath of ALLAH
FOr those who do it if you those who are of faith will be spared if you are not doing it you need not worry

SImple live and let live if its not illegal why go batshit over issues of sin ?

There is no problem if we are living in an ideal world.

But public order needs to be maintained thus why rules are stricter mirroring our own society and values.

A typical explanation of moderation would be:

Lashes were the norms in that period and that society.

There can be different ways of punishment and i personally don't see lashes to be important but the punishment for public disorder can be a jail sentence as well.

Although I have little religious knowledge on this so i cannot be certain.

And we have done a full circle.

@Divergent1 your turn

Lmao his comments are so crazy

The haram is between those who have weak faiths they themselves will be anserable for it on judgement day not you your influence ends at your door on other people

FOr those who do it if you those who are of faith will be spared if you are not doing it you need not worry

That bonga terminology was pretty uncalled for.

You can try presenting your points in a civil manner as well which are found to be more practical.

Yes because Islamic orders and responsibilities are clear you and others supporting the Haram crap need to decide whether they want to remain Muslim or not because in Islam these haram are not allowed and state has duty to stop it and also people has the duty. We would keep going round in circle because orders of Islam are clear you need to decide what you are

Zarwan you're so wrong it's not dictating

Lmao his comments are so crazy

The problem is 40 years ago people laughed it off too and we ended up with war on terror.

Even recently coas ispr and countless other state institutions have raised the issue of brainwashing which needs to be countered by brain storming.

Rigidity in our social and political infrastructure has led us here.

The problem is 40 years ago people laughed it off too and we ended up with war on terror.

Even recently coas ispr and countless other state institutions have raised the issue of brainwashing which needs to be countered by brain storming.

call me optimistic but don't know why but i gotta feeling that technology will play a great part in our nations evolution and we will see the change in our generation.

you know this was the exact mentality that gave birth to ttp
What gave birth to TTP and ISIS is failure of state to implement Islamic laws and stopping Haram and yes if state would keep failing to do its job than there will be room to these groups to rise again and again. Do I want it No but this is the obvious and only result which would happen if state won't do its job of stopping Haram and Spreading Halal.

call me optimistic but don't know why but i gotta feeling that technology will play a great part in our nations evolution and we will see the change in our generation.
I can see the change people getting more and more religious around. The most modern get ups and you meet them after few months in case of girl they are in abaya and in case of men with beard.

If you think promotion of Haram you can counter and stop TTP and likes of them than you are way wrong. Promotion of Haram only makes there life easy and any counter narrative based on Haram and promotion of Haram would destroy the fight

Its an eventuality but my concerns are that it doesn't get too late for an old man like me.

The problem we face is that we have polarised technology as well. It took ages to catch up on loudspeakers and by that rate we or lets say I do not have enough time( you are too young).

Education reforms are needed and we have to mainstream the technology. With Chinese products becoming ever so readily available its on the right track.

But we need stricter cyber laws and their implementation without bias.

No sorry ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW didn't left it on day of judgement they told what is Haram and what is Halal in this world and made it duty of every Muslim and state to spread Halal and stop Haram.

What gave birth to TTP and ISIS is failure of state to implement Islamic laws and stopping Haram and yes if state would keep failing to do its job than there will be room to these groups to rise again and again. Do I want it No but this is the obvious and only result which would happen if state won't do its job of stopping Haram and Spreading Halal.

I can see the change people getting more and more religious around. The most modern get ups and you meet them after few months in case of girl they are in abaya and in case of men with beard.

If you think promotion of Haram you can counter and stop TTP and likes of them than you are way wrong. Promotion of Haram only makes there life easy and any counter narrative based on Haram and promotion of Haram would destroy the fight

I am not promoting haram nor anyone is in Pakistan. Because it is illegal as per law of Pakistan.

If they are please report it to the authorities.

I am not promoting haram nor anyone is in Pakistan. Because it is illegal as per law of Pakistan.

If they are please report it to the authorities.
I also want authorities to do it but they are not doing there job that is the issue here which is leading to a Mullah doing it and what I am afraid if this failure continues than we soon might see bigger Ulemas jumping in that would be chaotic because I can assure there is chatter among them on how to do it

I also want authorities to do it but they are not doing there job that is the issue here which is leading to a Mullah doing it and what I am afraid if this failure continues than we soon might see bigger Ulemas jumping in that would be chaotic because I can assure there is chatter among them on how to do it

That chatter has existed in every human being not just Muslims

Back
Top Bottom