What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

Sadly,
The people are "in love" with their real faces. Children killing themselves at their ("mullahs") command, and entire villages cheering at their actions, they've hijacked the country.
That's true but the people who are in love with them are the illiterate masses(some educated ones are falling in their trap though).Educated ones should hate them after realizing their real value for the nation.That,s why a educated Pakistan means less radicalism and mullahs will be a dark part of history.

I think this cleric was mad he didn't get the invite. What a party pooper.
Or who knows they invited him but did not serve halwa at a party? :lol:

No what we live with is Islam and we would keep stopping Haram crap and I hope state start doing its job of stopping Haram
I agree with him lets all get stoned man :D
stoned-vs-high-article.jpg
Forever_26828f_1681537.jpg

@Divergent1 @The Sandman @Hell hound

What good has it done for us?
You are not living a life of a slave like in IoK some people dont value their freedom until its taken away from them

We have to normalise Islamic practices in Pakistan such as polygamy.
End mein baat sirf hawas ki hy

Nowadays women have become lax in observing purdah. They wear revealing clothing and do not cover properly.
Lower your gaze simple

Just tell me I'm really curious,

WHERE do you get your daily dose of bullshit from. You just assumed there is no alcohol sold in Pakistan. If muslims cannot buy it, it doesn't mean it is not sold. Many shops hotels even restaurants sell all kinds of alcohol. It is sold to non muslims but they can get their way around it by bribing any waiter. And i might add bootlegging is more common in Pakistan than India.
Indian bs

That's true but the people who are in love with them are the illiterate masses(some educated ones are falling in their trap though).Educated ones should hate them after realizing their real value for the nation.That,s why a educated Pakistan means less radicalism and mullahs will be a dark part of history.

Or who knows they invited him but did not serve halwa at a party? :lol:
Man i missed a lot of fun on this thread :-(

@Zarvan it is not good they closed the party it shows intolerance, it was a private party in a public place hired for a private event - with restrictions. So it was not nice.

@Zarvan it is not good they closed the party it shows intolerance, it was a private party in a public place hired for a private event - with restrictions. So it was not nice.
Sorry stopping Haram is duty of state so better they do it other wise you would see rise in these kind of things and this crap was going to happen in Sozo Water Park not in some one's home.

Sorry stopping Haram is duty of state so better they do it other wise you would see rise in these kind of things and this crap was going to happen in Sozo Water Park not in some one's home.

So what? Sozo water park was rented out, just like any other banqueting hall or whatever for private use. It was just a walk in event, you'd have to buy tickets for it

So what? Sozo water park was rented out, just like any other banqueting hall or whatever for private use. It was just a walk in event, you'd have to buy tickets for it
Sorry state can't even allow these events to take place yet alone protect it. In Islam it's prime duty of state to implement Islamic laws and stop Haram and Spread Halal. So better they do there duty. Also costitution bounds state to stop these kind of crap

Sorry state can't even allow these events to take place yet alone protect it. In Islam it's prime duty of state to implement Islamic laws and stop Haram and Spread Halal. So better they do there duty. Also costitution bounds state to stop these kind of crap
I dont see same level of activism against haram corruption priorities man :D

Sorry Zarwan but Pakistan maybe a Muslim Country but it is not 'Islamic' - the laws are still British influenced. Majority of Pakistan is centrist. You can't force religion on anyone.

Lets leave on the individual how Islamic he or she wants to be as long its legal

Sorry Zarwan but Pakistan maybe a Muslim Country but it is not 'Islamic' - the laws are still British influenced. Majority of Pakistan is centrist. You can't force religion on anyone.
It's Islamic Republic of Pakistan and it's prime duty of state to stop Haram and Spread Halal and if state don't want to do it than should not cry that if people to do it because along with state it's duty of every Muslim to stop Haram and Spread Halal and failure to do that has promise of wrath from ALLAH in return if you look into Quran and Sunnah. So instead of defending this Haram crap first decide whether you want to believe and follow Quran and Sunnah or not. Because if you do than this crap is not allowed can't be tolerated and has to be stopped.

Back
Top Bottom