What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

This is now a second attempt in the last two days to create discord.

Moderators should realise this and take proper action.

Its the same circle round and round again with this utter nonsense of west vs us or them vs theirs.

As I explained Arabia is my holy land. My love is for Mecca and Medina. Also the flag has the Kalimah Tayyaba
لا الـه الا الله محمد رسول الله
and what about the maple leaf you could have used saudi flag here while displaying pakistani flag in the first slot.

ِAs a Muslim I would rather display a flag with the Kalimah rather than a meaningless crescent and star
this shows your complete disregard and hate for your country and yet you want to change it.leave us alone we are better without people like you

I did not say they should be forbidden from coming to the Mosque; but I said they should be discouraged.

Umrah Bint Abdur Rahman narrates that Sayyidah Aisha
ranha.png
said : “ If the Prophet of Allah
saw.png
was to know the situation of today’s women, then he would surely stop them from coming to the Masjids, just like the women of Bani Israeel were stopped (from entering their places of Worship)."

Nowadays women have become lax in observing purdah. They wear revealing clothing and do not cover properly. This is why it can be said that they should not be encouraged to come to the Mosque. The Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم forbade women to wear perfume in public and come to the mosque perfumed. But nowadays many women do not observe the etiquettes of Purdah. Nevertheless, we don't prevent women from coming to the Mosque but we discourage it.
So perhaps it is better to encourage correct dress in the mosque?

We need Islamic culture. If Arabs and Afghans have Islamic culture, we Pakistanis are no less Muslim than them. We have to de-Hinduise ourselves and become fully Islamic. Polygamy is Islamic culture it should not be restricted to Arabs only. We should practice it also. Our women should wear burqa like Afghan and Arab women. Our children should be sent to learn how to properly recite the Holy Qur'an and we should protect Madrassah culture.
Burka is not obligatory. Things which are not obligatory should not be enforced.

I do not hate my country. Also I am new to this forum. I put my location as Canada because I live in Canada but I did not know that the Canadian flag will be displayed as a result. Nevertheless, my philosophy is opposed to all expressions of patriotism, nationalism, flag-waving etc. I consider all such sentiments as nothing but Jahalat.

Mein Mohib-e-Watan hon. Lekin mera Watan Jannat hey....In Sha Allah Azza wa Jall
What about expressions of love for one's country? Like one's love for his family?

There is a natural expression and there is a ritual expression. Natural expression of love for one's country means you yearn to go back to your country because you love it, or you love to live inside your country and don't want to leave it.

Ritual expressions of patriotism such as standing for the national anthem, saluting the flag, singing patriotic songs, celebrating independence day, etc., these are ritual expressions and they are harmful and must be avoided by true believing Muslims.
I agree with the ritual bit. It is very true. True love would mean improving your country, having strength and integrity.

mate we have been over this a thousand times you know exactly what i want.

Issue is I really do not. Specifics have never been given such as what laws etc.

I'm really trying to understand this khitchri of a system being proposed. Koi pakka sira to pakra bhai ... general statements are vague.

Maybe you have a link to an article that goes in very specifics of what that system should be like? Or a country that has exactly what is being proposed? Just as constitution is detailed, this discussion is only meaningful when a revised constitution (accompanying this system) is in front of all to evaluate. It is impossible to make sense of it otherwise.

There is a natural expression and there is a ritual expression. Natural expression of love for one's country means you yearn to go back to your country because you love it, or you love to live inside your country and don't want to leave it.

Ritual expressions of patriotism such as standing for the national anthem, saluting the flag, singing patriotic songs, celebrating independence day, etc., these are ritual expressions and they are harmful and must be avoided by true believing Muslims.

You were born as that countries national long before you were a Muslim.

Pic is for representational purpose only from REUTERS.

My guess is it would have been a dry party with Bollywood songs...wonder how can such a boring party attract police

OHH my god you're guru, you're such a farsighted person you can see beyond our filthy human eyes, you can see how a party would've been just by reading about it. Accept me as your disciple senpai cause i wanna learn from your knowledge.[emoji851][emoji30]

How could they get alcohol when it is not readily available in Pakistan? and how can 2000 Muslims agreed to have a non dry party?

Mostly it was a dry dance party like a kid's birthday party and the reason it got shut is because even dancing is considered haram in Islam. Not saying if its right or wrong just stating what could have been the obvious reason.

Just tell me I'm really curious,

WHERE do you get your daily dose of bullshit from. You just assumed there is no alcohol sold in Pakistan. If muslims cannot buy it, it doesn't mean it is not sold. Many shops hotels even restaurants sell all kinds of alcohol. It is sold to non muslims but they can get their way around it by bribing any waiter. And i might add bootlegging is more common in Pakistan than India.

Just tell me I'm really curious,

WHERE do you get your daily dose of bullshit from. You just assumed there is no alcohol sold in Pakistan. If muslims cannot buy it, it doesn't mean it is not sold. Many shops hotels even restaurants sell all kinds of alcohol. It is sold to non muslims but they can get their way around it by bribing any waiter. And i might add bootlegging is more common in Pakistan than India.

Lol alcohol is available and accessible easily. All you have to do is have money to buy it, brains to hide it, and contacts to spring you out of jail in case you get caught. The third one is not necessary, just a precaution. In cities like Lahore, Karachi, and Islamabad, don't be surprised to see someone drink in private. I'm not even gonna start on opium and weed.

Well i guess we should make people hate these mullahs by exposing their real faces
Sadly,
The people are "in love" with their real faces. Children killing themselves at their ("mullahs") command, and entire villages cheering at their actions, they've hijacked the country.

Back
Top Bottom