What's new

Cops shut down dance party in Lahore after cleric's threat

That bonga terminology was pretty uncalled for.
Thats a mild word to use for those who entice people to violence

What gave birth to TTP and ISIS is failure of state to reign in on mad mullahs who wanted to implement their view by force
Corrected :D
When countries had strong leaders these Mullahs were kept at bay examples are Libya,Syria and Iraq when the leaders were removed they wrecked havoc

But we need stricter cyber laws and their implementation without bias.
Nagovt is just using that to silence criticism blasphemy is just excuse

spread Halal
No one is stopping you
stop Haram.
Do it through tableegh if what they are doing is not illegal

call me optimistic but don't know why but i gotta feeling that technology will play a great part in our nations evolution and we will see the change in our generation.
Agree statistics speak for themselves

But public order needs to be maintained thus why rules are stricter mirroring our own society and values.
And no rules were broken here that is the problem

ooo yeh naach gana ki party abhi tak chal rahi hay?

When countries had strong leaders these Mullahs were kept at bay examples are Libya,Syria and Iraq when the leaders were removed they wrecked havoc

No one is stopping you

Bhai Ramazan aa raha hay aur humain Ayub Khan ka wakia yaad aa raha hay. Suna hay unhon nay saray Mullaon ko bula k danda rakha tha k aik din pe roza hona chahye aur essa hee howa tha. Ab agar koi semior banda confirm kar sakay to mehrbani ho gee.

Baki dance parties at public places like parks is against the law and should be stopped

Bhai Ramazan aa raha hay aur humain Ayub Khan ka wakia yaad aa raha hay. Suna hay unhon nay saray Mullaon ko bula k danda rakha tha k aik din pe roza hona chahye aur essa hee howa tha. Ab agar koi semior banda confirm kar sakay to mehrbani ho gee.
Banda fit tha Muslim family law dey gaya aj tak wo misali hy

Baki dance parties at public places like parks is against the law and should be stopped
If i am not mistaking sozo water park is a private entity

I can see the change people getting more and more religious around. The most modern get ups and you meet them after few months in case of girl they are in abaya and in case of men with beard.
depends on the circle of people you surround yourself with.from what i have seen many of my conservative friends are turning liberal.about that beard part it doesn't make you into a religious person neither it is the trademark of religious person anymore.

What gave birth to TTP and ISIS is failure of state to implement Islamic laws and stopping Haram and yes if state would keep failing to do its job than there will be room to these groups to rise again and again. Do I want it No but this is the obvious and only result which would happen if state won't do its job of stopping Haram and Spreading Halal.
as @Zibago has said.it was because of removal of the dictators who were keeping this extremist minority in check.
these type of rag tag extremists will never find a genuine public support because they rule through oppression just like you are recommending.look at the videos of women throwing their burqa away the moment they are freed from isis territory it clearly show how much love general public have for this oppressing minority of extremists.

depends on the circle of people you surround yourself with.from what i see many of my conservative friends are turning liberal.about that beard part it doesn't make you into a religious person neither it is the trademark of religious person anymore.

as @Zibago has said.it was because of removal of the dictators who were keeping this extremist minority in check.
these type of rag tag extremists will never find a genuine public support because they rule through oppression just like you are recommending.look at the videos of women throwing their burqa away the moment they are freed from isis territory it clearly show how much love general public have for this oppressing minority of extremists.
I know what I am talking about and I have always studied around liberals and many of them have beards now and many of them have Hijab several showbiz people are from my school so I studied among the elite

Banda fit tha Muslim family law dey gaya aj tak wo misali hy

If i am not mistaking sozo water park is a private entity
Most of what Ayub khan gave is in contradiction with Quran and Sunnah

depends on the circle of people you surround yourself with.from what i have seen many of my conservative friends are turning liberal.about that beard part it doesn't make you into a religious person neither it is the trademark of religious person anymore.

Haram will be stopped state do it good other wise people will do it because it's there duty in Islam and for Muslims Islam matter the most

I know what I am talking about and I have always studied around liberals and many of them have beards now and many of them have Hijab several showbiz people are from my school so I studied among the elite
Your observation vs national statistics

No one is stopping you

The two mentioned personnel have not till date enticed violence so once again choose your words respectfully and wisely. Just a request.

And you can criticise the misuse of the law like everyone else but not make fun of the law itself.

Thanks for the compliment man :)

Man these molvis have a fine taste of music and dance see @Zarvan dancing :rofl:

How do you define a molvi? Just someone with beard? National dress?

Curious question

Most of what Ayub khan gave is in contradiction with Quran and Sunnah

Haram will be stopped state do it good other wise people will do it because it's there duty in Islam and for Muslims Islam matter the most

Dude, you need to relax you're like too strict and chill out. People don't learn through dictatorship - they be more rebellious

Back
Top Bottom