What's new

Confirmed: India’s Next Aircraft Carrier Will Be Nuclear

The AC mentioned in the headline is not under construction. so, talking about the future seems to be appropriate.
The AC mentioned in the headline is not under construction. so, talking about the future seems to be appropriate.
IN going to have 3AC for sure, IN looking for Emals that is why collaboration with US. Even if we are talking about future what is wrong.. these guys claim future JFT on par/ surpass rafale or new F-16 blc.. and stealth variant jft or 5th gen jft.. when you don't want others troll about something you like, you should do the same..

Heavily doubt the authenticity of this news, even in 2030 nuclear powered ACs are no use to India.

Better go for more nuclear submarines.

Last edited:
IN going to have 3AC for sure, IN looking for Emals that is why collaboration with US. Even if we are talking about future what is wrong.. these guys claim future JFT on par/ surpass rafale or new F-16 blc.. and stealth variant jft or 5th gen jft.. when you don't want others troll about something you like, you should do the same..
every futuristic talk sounds the same to me. I prefer concrete work. I laud for anyone who is ambitious and has a dream. I just don't take that too seriously.

To the chinese comrades and pakistani brothers here, it's ok to be cynic. Let Indians live in lala land for all we care. We are not wasting your money or effort. Ignore us if you must.

To the chinese comrades and pakistani brothers here, it's ok to be cynic. Let Indians live in lala land for all we care. We are not wasting your money or effort. Ignore us if you must.

Come on. Don't be an isolationist. We are all one big family on earth. We can laugh at your silliness. So can you laugh at ours. :)

every futuristic talk sounds the same to me. I prefer concrete work. I laud for anyone who is ambitious and has a dream. I just don't take that too seriously.

There is a step taken towards Emals.. Though some claim Nuclear AC, I would be skeptical only if they announce sooner date.. If you come across development of Arihant Sub.. there are some project kept under dim line..

There is a step taken towards Emals.. Though some claim Nuclear AC, I would be skeptical only if they announce sooner date.. If you come across development of Arihant Sub.. there are some project kept under dim line..
Yeah, but nuclear pack for sub is quite different from the one for AC. China has long mastered that part for sub but is still struggling for the AC's. French went through the same pain. Their nuclear AC is based on their nuclear sub and it performs like a castrated version.

Come on. Don't be an isolationist. We are all one big family on earth. We can laugh at your silliness. So can you laugh at ours. :)

40~30 years back(heck even 20 years back) China was still a minor player. Learning to find its role. No matter how silly things sound, India will find it's role. If it is be the big kahuna or not, time will tell. Asia is and will be about India, China, Singapore etc.

No offense to Pakistani brethren.

40~30 years back(heck even 20 years back) China was still a minor player. Learning to find its role. No matter how silly things sound, India will find it's role. If it is be the big kahuna or not, time will tell. Asia is and will be about India, China, Singapore etc.

No offense to Pakistani brethren.
I certainly don't know how to predict the future. That is why I don't buy lotteries. :) To me, anything is possible.

You guys need to take a leaf out of China's book and start working your own key techs for the future.

Relying on a certain country is detrimental to the long-term development of India's defence industry.

catapult.jpg

left: steam catapult
right: EMALS

A catapult version of the J-15 carrier-borne fighter aircraft has been successfully launched(steam several years back, EMALS a few days ago:enjoy:) using the two systems.

just like avengers S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft carrier?

No, Thats already taken and besides the one S. H. I. E. L. D uses has its patent covered by ironman. But yeah, to soothen your imagination, lets work on something better.

You guys need to take a leaf out of China's book and start working your own key techs for the future.

Relying on a certain country is detrimental to the long-term development of India's defence industry.

View attachment 350740
left: steam catapult
right: EMALS

A catapult version of the J-15 carrier-borne fighter aircraft has been successfully launched(steam several years back, EMALS a few days ago:enjoy:) using the two systems.

Good for you. A leaf out of china's book has the same blueprints provided by the west, except the latter is more original and are happy to be learning fom them. Thanks for the offer mate, good job on the J-15 story.

Will it burn on its own just like indian submarines?

No, Thats already taken and besides the one S. H. I. E. L. D uses has its patent covered by ironman. But yeah, to soothen your imagination, lets work on something better.

Good for you. A leaf out of china's book has the same blueprints provided by the west, except the latter is more original and are happy to be learning fom them. Thanks for the offer mate, good job on the J-15 story.

I just knew our Indian friends would waste no time in copying what the Americans say: China has again mysteriously stolen their tech, even if it concerns a piece of tech that the Americans themselves are still grappling with. :rofl:

Stop copying what the West tell you and start using your own brain which is going rusty by the day juding by the way you lot reacts to anything China achieves these days. :lol:

Hope your country gets the blueprint soon.

I just knew our Indian friends would waste no time in copying what the Americans say: China has again mysteriously stolen their tech, even if it concerns a piece of tech that the Americans themselves are still grappling with. :rofl:

Stop copying what the West tell you and start using your own brain which is going rusty by the day juding by the way you lot reacts to anything China achieves these days. :lol:
What is wrong with you? They don't need any education from Chinese!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom