What's new

Confirmed: India’s Next Aircraft Carrier Will Be Nuclear

But is it a probable, in the first place? To be a probable, it has to exist, at the very least.

Come on dude!! don't go crazy on me man.Chill !!! I did not even claim all these things. I just quoted the person who had these products listed and FGFA was the only option that was remotely close to fly from Vishal !!

According to insiders at Defence Ministry Business Outsider reports Pakistan will be launching nuclear powered aircraft carrier PNS Zindabad in 2050s although Pakistan had originally wanted to have it in service by 2030s.

Pakistan will be using some elements from Chinese defence industry like the nuclear power plant and will have carrier based J-22 or maybe even indigenous made adopted Thunders.

Link > Business Outsider

Hint: Brag Hint: Brag

That was indeed funny :lol:

Come on dude!! You don't have to go crazy on me man.Chill !!! I did not even claim all these things. I just quoted a person who had the three products listed and FGFA was the only option that was remotely close to fly from Vishal !!

I'm not going crazy on you, I'm just pointing out that we don't even have plans for navalizing the FGFA.

I'm not going crazy on you, I'm just pointing out that we don't even have plans for navalizing the FGFA.

Agreed !! But wheres the fun in arguing with facts? Speculations churn out possibilities. Its a great feel to talk about things you wished, realized. Aint it ?

Enough to judge the credibility of the news. Day dreaming is good for health.

Indian Navy has officially went on board stating that the option of going Nuclear on Aircraft carrier is still open. Not a complete day dreaming after all eh?

Indian Navy has officially went on board stating that the option of going Nuclear on Aircraft carrier is still open. Not a complete day dreaming after all eh?
daydreaming is a harsh word. I would say this news is more or less just rhetorical and the goal is certainly ambitious. Years of planning and preparation are needed before laying the first keel. Now, it looks more like a big chapati in the air. But, hey, who doesn't have dreams and wishes?

i dont see the need for a reactor, our carriers will be roughly the same size and powered by gas turbines.
i see problems in the future

Too late for what?

And China will have a nuclear powered aircraft carrier in 2020, ie 4 years from now? Great, good luck with that. :)

There is no naval FGFA "coming in". There isn't even one being designed as of now. Heck the conventional FGFA hasn't started design. Your claim is as "optimistic" as the Chinese braggart's above, of fielding a nuclear carrier in four years.

Its either f35 or FGFA naval version.... once the agreement is signed and deliveries begin.. fgfa will have a naval version.. I believe russia is also in need of naval version of 5th gen fighter.. besides its not going to take so much time to modify fgfa... so that's one of the best option out there

According to insiders at Defence Ministry Business Outsider reports Pakistan will be launching nuclear powered aircraft carrier PNS Zindabad in 2050s although Pakistan had originally wanted to have it in service by 2030s.

Pakistan will be using some elements from Chinese defence industry like the nuclear power plant and will have carrier based J-22 or maybe even indigenous made adopted Thunders.

Link > Business Outsider

Hint: Brag Hint: Brag

I hope you make you move away from this thread.. you guys concluded that klj-7a here a means Aesa, will detect mki 170 km away.. lol making funny claims on leaked pics.. as per oscar effin idiot- don't troll .. am not sure what are you.

I hope you make you move away from this thread.. you guys concluded that klj-7a here a means Aesa, will detect mki 170 km away.. lol making funny claims on leaked pics.. as per oscar effin idiot- don't troll .. am not sure what are you.
KLJ-7A
During the 2016 Zhuhai Airshow, a new model called KLJ-7A was unveiled to the public. The KLJ-7A is an AESA radar with an reported range of 170km for a 3 m2 target, with the ability to track 15 targets and engage 4.

copied from wiki. I am not claiming any authenticity.

KLJ-7A
During the 2016 Zhuhai Airshow, a new model called KLJ-7A was unveiled to the public. The KLJ-7A is an AESA radar with an reported range of 170km for a 3 m2 target, with the ability to track 15 targets and engage 4.

copied from wiki. I am not claiming any authenticity.

When these guys can adopt such speculation what is his prob if we claim something to procure in future.. we have a AC under construction. We are talking about IN not other services.

When these guys can adopt such speculation what is his prob if we claim something to procure in future.. we have a AC under construction. We are talking about IN not other services.
The AC mentioned in the headline is not under construction. so, talking about the future seems to be appropriate.

``` Indians``````i am sure the deployment time will have linear progression with passing years :lol:

btw, this time to make sure all the spare parts like steal, engine, reactor, weapons, radars, missiles, guns, ammunition, control and command system, boiler bricks and bits bots``` are to be secured from foreign companies at earliest convenience :D
dont you worry , this time china wont get time leverage , it is modi ji in power . everything will be super fast with planning / actually you people dont know what is coming towards you as i can see an ostrich in every chinese poster here .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom