What's new

Confirmed: India’s Next Aircraft Carrier Will Be Nuclear

so you tell me how a ship is build? Can you build i without a blue print?

And secondly since it will be nuclear powered, obviously there will be secrecy around it. I am not expecting and frequent news of building of IACII.

Even though if the building block are ready, they wont put this news in public forum.

Clearly this second of your aircraft carrier is still in the designing stage or pre-research stage, when the first steel has been cut,then you can proudly announce it to the world that it is in building stage,at least this is how the rest of the world works out.

Clearly this second of your aircraft carrier is still in the designing stage or pre-research stage, when the first steel has been cut,then you can proudly announce it to the world that it is in building stage,at least this is how the rest of the world works out.

If design are being made and research is going this means soon the steel will be cut. Is there any thing to doubt about?

If design are being made and research is going this means soon the steel will be cut. Is there any thing to doubt about?
Designing stage usually takes many years for this kind of project thus i don't think the production will start before 2020,
otherwise you will be having a carrier in construction for over 10 years?

Designing stage usually takes many years for this kind of project thus i don't think the production will start before 2020,
otherwise you will be having a carrier in construction for over 10 years?

by 2026 it will be commissioned I am adding an extra year , if it gets delayed.

The current being built will be commissioned by 2019. And was laid down in 2009, launched 2013

by 2026 it will be commissioned I am adding an extra year , if it gets delayed.

The current being built will be commissioned by 2019. And was laid down in 2009, launched 2013
Given the incorporation of these new technologies, the Indian Navy source also revealed that the aircraft carrier will not enter service until the 2030s.

Given the incorporation of these new technologies, the Indian Navy source also revealed that the aircraft carrier will not enter service until the 2030s.

They want it ASAP, there fore they make such statements. No one can wait till 2030. By 2030 IACIII would be under construction ( though not yet planned)

They want it ASAP, there fore they make such statements. No one can wait till 2030. By 2030 IACIII would be under construction ( though not yet planned)
2025 is just 8 years away, so you are indicating that the whole construction will be complete in about 6 years time plus at least 2 years sea trial ,and as of today none of the important subsystems or spec has been finalized yet,and we are talking about a nuclear power AC,WoW.:drag:
Btw where is this 2025 come from?

2025 is just 8 years away, so you are indicating that the whole construction will be complete in about 6 years time plus at least 2 years sea trial ,and as of today none of the important subsystems or spec has been finalized yet,WoW.:drag:
Btw where is this 2025 come from?

I already said, delay it by 1-2 years that means 2026-27 by then ti will be complete. 2030 is too far

I mean what is this 2026 commissioned based on?Offical?

there are no official statements coming .. only expected by 2026 some say 20207 , navy taking the maximum delay and saying 2030 ..

so you have to wait and watch ..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom