What's new

Confirmed: India’s Next Aircraft Carrier Will Be Nuclear

AC are for power projection and stick diplomacy . Just imagine the other we will have with 2/3 AC ? That matters . By 2030 Indian navy will have more powerful and newest aub fleet in Asia . . . İndian Armed Forces will be on par with western armed forces by 2030 along with man power we have . Our ambition will decide course of the future . . . We could be very powerful with larger economy and larger armed forces for long haul which lots of countries can't afford . That's the deal . Even today we have entire warheads capable of more than 500 -800 warheads at any given time aimed at Pakistan and China but what you will hear is some midget numbers like 80-100 some . Our plutonium reserves already made sufficient for Warhead even in 2005 -06 . Now only God and RAW IB knows what would be the quantity ! ! ! China may keep shouting out but Chinese themselves knew what India says is not all . As a soft power image she will always under play and keep some heavy surprises at times of war . Pakistan is way off the course against us . Next major war will cost then heavy . Any war with China will inflict huge blow on either side . Is China ready for war some waste land in arncahal ? ? ? And Loos it's reseveres for it when it faces huge / threat from all other s in the region ? SCS ?
There is difference between roles of nuclear AC and regular fuel ACs.
Nuclear ACs make sense for nations like USA which wish to project power all over the planet.
For India however our security architecture is limited to Indian Ocean, hence conventional AC make more sense.

There is difference between roles of nuclear AC and regular fuel ACs.
Nuclear ACs make sense for nations like USA which wish to project power all over the planet.
For India however our security architecture is limited to Indian Ocean, hence conventional AC make more sense.
Why do do think India's interest is just with in Indian Ocean . ? We have greater role to play globally what more interesting is that Govt Is in double mind to have have vishal AC program at the same time . Can Chinese bravely say that Mig29K are not threat to them ? I bet they won't . This is our move to make India to project our hard power in SCS we are not gonna fight any war with West ? China is our target . We will make sure all capabilities are available to check mate them of their any move against our interest in SCS . Only then india can have its say in its neighborhood do u get my point ? This is the point of view of our government . I can assure you huge amounts will be going into defence in such a way China can't match India on technology . Even in numbers we gonna make massive head way . Difference would be one with old otech and one with new features and technology I'm future .

Why not build another bigger Vikrant class AC before moving on to Vishal. It will take lesser time as we already have the technology and can carry N-LCA or Mig-29k. And not have to wait for FGFA or F-35 both of which look unlikely.

It's already happening. Will be clear in near future
I believed in this thread you are referring to Nuclear power aircraft carrier?Can you specif which exactly Indian lead over China, is it power plant or EMALS or any others.

Last edited:
I believed in this thread you are referring to Nuclear power aircraft carrier?Can you specif which exactly Indian lead over China, is it power plant or EMALS or any others.

You should not boast about nuclear aircraft carrier as India has already operated three , building two , and you are yet to fully operate your first.

Coming to nuclear technology, well India is has it's own design you have your own. The parameters and demands are different. Hence comparing would be senseless!!

You should not boast about nuclear aircraft carrier as India has already operated three , building two , and you are yet to fully operate your first.

Coming to nuclear technology, well India is has it's own design you have your own. The parameters and demands are different. Hence comparing would be senseless!!
"I can assure you huge amounts will be going into defence in such a way China can't match India on technology" Is it me boasting or someone else?And "building two",excuse me?where is the second one you are on about?

Last edited:
"I can assure you huge amounts will be going into defence in such a way China can't match India on technology" Is it me boasting or someone else?And "building two",excuse me?where is the second one you are on about?

the thread you are on talks about planning the second one. Most probably if the news is there this means design is already out .. isn't that a part of building? Or in China you just catch air and build with it?

According to insiders at Defence Ministry Business Outsider reports Pakistan will be launching nuclear powered aircraft carrier PNS Zindabad in 2050s although Pakistan had originally wanted to have it in service by 2030s.

Pakistan will be using some elements from Chinese defence industry like the nuclear power plant and will have carrier based J-22 or maybe even indigenous made adopted Thunders.

Link > Business Outsider

Hint: Brag Hint: Brag
How's ur uncle ? :lol: kaidy #1 of 1971

the thread you are on talks about planning the second one. Most probably if the news is there this means design is already out .. isn't that a part of building? Or in China you just catch air and build with it?
Pre-research=building?
images

So if by India standard we are currently building at least four,but i doubt this standard work anywhere else in the world.

Pre-research=building?
images

So if by India standard we are currently building at least four,but i doubt this standard work anywhere else in the world.

we are not chinese that we steal and start building.

we are not chinese that we steal and start building.
Again it come down to trolling?Is that all you can do?Alright,good going with your so called "design" which is obviously a shopping wish list, nice day.

Again it come down to trolling?Is that all you can do?Alright,good going with your so called "design" which is obviously a shopping wish list, nice day.

so you tell me how a ship is build? Can you build i without a blue print?

And secondly since it will be nuclear powered, obviously there will be secrecy around it. I am not expecting and frequent news of building of IACII.

Even though if the building block are ready, they wont put this news in public forum.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom