What's new

Confirmed: India’s Next Aircraft Carrier Will Be Nuclear

Hope your country gets the blueprint soon.

What is wrong with you? They don't need any education from Chinese!

Maybe they love the dust left behind by a galloping China? :D

Yeah, but nuclear pack for sub is quite different from the one for AC. China has long mastered that part for sub but is still struggling for the AC's. French went through the same pain. Their nuclear AC is based on their nuclear sub and it performs like a castrated version.

That is why taking time ..

actually you people dont know what is coming towards you.
This statement is intimidating,but as we speak the Chinese EMALS has successfully launched a J15 fighter. We are just some peace loving rabbit who loves carrots,your words really scared us.:cry:
catapult-jpg.350740

Last edited:
I just knew our Indian friends would waste no time in copying what the Americans say: China has again mysteriously stolen their tech, even if it concerns a piece of tech that the Americans themselves are still grappling with. :rofl:

Stop copying what the West tell you and start using your own brain which is going rusty by the day juding by the way you lot reacts to anything China achieves these days. :lol:

Errr... I never said you copied. Which though is quite obvious in every sense, but couldn't it have also meant that since they are the inventors of the technology, it makes sense to learn it from them? My brain aint going rusty kid, its your ego that's going thirsty.

Stop crying on India related threads if you are allergic to truth.

btw, this time to make sure all the spare parts like steal, engine, reactor, weapons, radars, missiles, guns, ammunition, control and command system, boiler bricks and bits bots``` are to be secured from foreign companies at earliest convenience

Was it a typo or the natural start point of any Chinese production ?

Can't blame you for not knowing what an aircraft carrier is. It is way beyond what your people can even dream of, technologically. So these idiotic questions are excused. Learn to make an IC engine some time in future.
the way indians were behaving on this thread i thought may be it could fly.

Heavily doubt the authenticity of this news, even in 2030 nuclear powered ACs or no use to India.

Better go for more nuclear submarines.
AC are for power projection and stick diplomacy . Just imagine the other we will have with 2/3 AC ? That matters . By 2030 Indian navy will have more powerful and newest aub fleet in Asia . . . İndian Armed Forces will be on par with western armed forces by 2030 along with man power we have . Our ambition will decide course of the future . . . We could be very powerful with larger economy and larger armed forces for long haul which lots of countries can't afford . That's the deal . Even today we have entire warheads capable of more than 500 -800 warheads at any given time aimed at Pakistan and China but what you will hear is some midget numbers like 80-100 some . Our plutonium reserves already made sufficient for Warhead even in 2005 -06 . Now only God and RAW IB knows what would be the quantity ! ! ! China may keep shouting out but Chinese themselves knew what India says is not all . As a soft power image she will always under play and keep some heavy surprises at times of war . Pakistan is way off the course against us . Next major war will cost then heavy . Any war with China will inflict huge blow on either side . Is China ready for war some waste land in arncahal ? ? ? And Loos it's reseveres for it when it faces huge / threat from all other s in the region ? SCS ?

U can trust me brother I get some small left over news about our strategy . It's up to you . I will say one thing . Indian offensive is about to take new era of domination by 2025 itself . China Javelin large quantities butane up of Soviet era weapons which will take huge amounts of money resources and time to replace while India in such position she will keep importing and make them in India as much as possible . So it means more advanced technologies and in house development of weapons without any restrictions . As u know once we have a factory operating in India what may come we will go mass production at times of war with our own innovation if there is any restriction . It's our time to come

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom