What's new

Combat Aircraft Projects & Designs - Index in 2nd post

ive compared Shafaq's frontal design e korean 5th gen. concept... somewhere in this thread-- stunningly similar

T-10
index.php

ShafaqFighter.png

Extensive use of LERXs is going to be a grt problem; especially if they are all-moving...The design appeals to me that Iramians some how only wanted an increased Lift coefficient planform. LERX after/before the wings signify that this design is optimised for increased lift by the main airframe ...& this isn't surprising because the Iranians will be using underpowered engines...so why not leech out more lift alone from the airframe

In fact, the LERX is shorter. I've made the picture you are referring to and it is based on a small model in one of the Iranian military exhibitions which came out to be inaccurate. Just compare the LERX's size with the real prototype to see the differences.

^^ Comparing strategic bombers [B1 & the TU-160] not the TU-22 because it ain't strategic in nature rather a short range tactical bomber:
Now the TU-160 is clealry superior to the B-1 simply because of its much powerful engines.

compare this with the B1

overall design is kind-off similar but one must note the notable speed of the TU-160 [2.1M] thats is simply twice the B1 [1.2M]
other parameters fairly are equal
B-1 can perform low level flights + it is semi stealthy.

^^
Plz do post the pics of the real one...& I meant no offence

The real picture is this one:
shafaq-image2.jpg

You can see that the LERX didn't pass the cockpit's end completely. But in my picture, it is longer and passes the cockpit completely.

The fuselage (pronounced /ˈfjuːzəlɑːʒ/; from the French fuselé "spindle-shaped") is an aircraft's main body section that holds crew and passengers or cargo.

* 1: Subsonic
* 2: High-speed / supersonic
* 3: High-capacity subsonic
* 4: High-maneuverability supersonic
* 5: Flying boat
* 6: Hypersonic

Tipo_se_fuselajes.JPG

Back
Top Bottom