What's new

CNN Special: Inside China's Xinjiang "re-education camps"

So who is calling these people terrorist?
You. These people DO NOT belong in Asia. Not in China not in Malaysia. They belong in the Middle East where they behead people in public, where they can have 4 wife, produce babies like rabbits and force their daughters to cover up, treat their women like slave. Save your sympathies for those people in the Middle East.
China is freeing these women so they can have the freedom to look attractive, participate in sports like swimming and gymnastics or be a hair stylist. Why you find this so wrong ? Oh .... Because it's China ...right ? So why don't you just say it like what it is. Its about China.

Yes, there are some things I don't agree with but I don't see this automatic correlation between this and terrorism. There are plenty of law-abiding Burka wearing women in the US. Whether I agree with it or not nobody is asking for them to go to re-education centers to get their minds "in order" because they have "terrorist tendencies".

Last edited:
Yes, there are some things I don't agree with but I don't see this automatic correlation between this and terrorism. There are plenty of law-abiding Burka wearing women in the US. Whether I agree with it or not nobody is asking for them to go to re-education centers to get their minds "in order" because they have "terrorist tendencies".
Again. Nobody is calling these people terrorists. Only you.

United States will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
Malaysia will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
And China will also do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.

Since when does having more than one wife and a bunch of kids make you and all of them terrorists????

I'm not saying I'm pro-multiple wives but I don't see the correlation.
You live in a country you have to abide by the country's law, polygamy is illegal in China, that's the law applying to every Chinese citizen, there's no room for bending it in China. Sorry.

Former Malaysian Cabinet Minister Rafidah Aziz answer to Islamic Party why she does not wear a "Tudung".

“Takkan tengok rambut wanita semua sudah ‘naik’?
:rofl:
Translation: Just looking at women hair ...everything go up

Last edited:
Again. Nobody is calling these people terrorists. Only you.

United States will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
Malaysia will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
And China will also do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.

You mentioned sympathizing with "radical Islam". So your definition of that only meant people with multiple wives, 10+ children, and burkas? That is "radical" enough for them to warrant re-education camps??? These are the main 3 reasons for the camps? If not...then what is it?

Last edited:
A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, Xinjjaing was brought back from the brink of chaos when bombings and attacks were on monthly if not weekly basis, today's Xinjiang is peaceful, prosperous with booming tourism, it enjoys the highest GDP growth of whole China. Xinjiang has had zero terrorism for many years already, a great achievement.

What happened during the last couples of years around Xinjiang outside China, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka...terrorist attacks wrecked havoc all aross this general region.

Development needs law and order, that's why Xinjiang became the most developed and wealthiest place in all of central and south Asia, facts speak louder than words.
this the mad savage mental disease of killing people needs to be treated - Good step by Chinese

This thread is pretty good and very good wake up call for Pakistanis. Unfortunately there will always be a few naive people who will support the oppression of fellow Muslims. They'll become enraged at india in kashmir on one hand and with the other hand they'll be typing up support for chinese oppression on Muslims.

Look at how the people who support china in it's oppression refer to radicalism as things like women covering up, polygamy or people's daughter wearing headscarves etc...

These people don't hate radicalism, these people hate Islam. The Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives and his wives covered up. Anyone who supports china is in serious opposition to very normal islamic beliefs.

The west is an enemy but communists like the ones in china are pure cancer too.

This guy below is a prime example. He doesn't even hide his hatred for Islam and Muslims and yet we have muslims here somehow still fooling themselves into thinking China is doing good.

But apparently you do not have a problem with a man with 2 to 3 wife covered from head to toe, producing babies like rabbits and having his daughters already wearing the "Tudung" at such a young age.

These people don't hate radicalism, these people hate Islam. The Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives and his wives covered up. Anyone who supports china is in serious opposition to very normal islamic beliefs.

Polygamy is illegal in China, China won't change this law for any ethnic groups in China, call us a cancer as you wish, won't help you get more wives in China.

Polygamy is illegal in China, China won't change this law for any ethnic groups in China, call us a cancer as you wish, won't help you get more wives in China.

Most Muslims don't practice polygamy. It's just a lame excuse made here to defend china's oppression of uighurs.

I called communists cancer, not every every chinese person.

This thread is pretty good and very good wake up call for Pakistanis. Unfortunately there will always be a few naive people who will support the oppression of fellow Muslims. They'll become enraged at india in kashmir on one hand and with the other hand they'll be typing up support for chinese oppression on Muslims.

Look at how the people who support china in it's oppression refer to radicalism as things like women covering up, polygamy or people's daughter wearing headscarves etc...

This guy below is a prime example. He doesn't even hide his hatred for Islam and Muslims and yet we have muslims here somehow still fooling themselves into thinking China is doing good.

Okay, I cannot comment much regarding camps unless i go and visit myself and asses the situation but as many Uighur ppl I met when I was in China were not happy either, they never got along well with the Chinese people therefore I do not deny or accept about the camps. Again it is their internal matter and I should be minding my own business.
Regarding polygamy -It is illegal to have multiple spouses in Canada. It is a criminal offence in Canada to have more than one spouse. Section 293 of the Criminal Code prohibits polygamous relationships. In UK the person is guilty of the crime of bigamy under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.
Why are you sitting in a western country yourself ?

Kashmir is a part of Pakistan and oppressing Kashmirs is oppressing Pakistanis so we become enraged.

A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, Xinjjaing was brought back from the brink of chaos when bombings and attacks were on monthly if not weekly basis, today's Xinjiang is peaceful, prosperous with booming tourism, it enjoys the highest GDP growth of whole China. Xinjiang has had zero terrorism for many years already, a great achievement.

What happened during the last couples of years around Xinjiang outside China, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka...terrorist attacks wrecked havoc all aross this general region.

Development needs law and order, that's why Xinjiang became the most developed and wealthiest place in all of central and south Asia, facts speak louder than words.
Plz don't torture our Muslim Brothers and Sisters

Most Muslims don't practice polygamy. It's just a lame excuse made here to defend china's oppression of uighurs.

I called communists cancer, not every every chinese person.
Pakistan has 4 neighors, two fellow Muslim countries, Afghanistan and Iran, one Hindu country, India, one Communist country, China. Which of those four countries maintains a quiet and peaceful borders with Pakistan and is willing to help when Pakistan is in need? call us a cancer as you wish.

Back
Top Bottom