What's new

CNN Special: Inside China's Xinjiang "re-education camps"

Either Tibet or Xinjiang issue is part of bigger US anti China propaganda scheme, our media doesn't go around churning out tons of articles about how US mistreat blacks and other minorities, how US police shoot innocent civilians and put millions behind bars and so much so with other US problems cause that's not our concern, we don't plan to contain US and cut it down, but that's what US is hell bent to do, fear had make US lose its mind.

You don’t have to because our press takes care of it already. All those things you mentioned are widely reported in the US press...not hidden behind an iron wall of denial and accusations of fakenews.

You don’t have to because our press takes care of it already. All those things you mentioned are widely reported in the US press...not hidden behind an iron wall of denial and accusations of fakenews.
Not widely enough, you should take it to the UN human right committee and ask for a global condemnation as you try to do to China.

Last edited:
Is US becoming any better? Those reports are pale comparing to what US media tries to demonize China and Russia, your media is hell bent to make China and Russia look evil and brainwash your general public to believe so, I learned it first hand in US.

LOL! The only brainwashing going on is in those "volunteer" "sing-a-long" camps.

Last edited:
I agree with tackling extremism but I just don’t understand the need for 1m in these camps. Extremism is not that great. Also 90% of Xinjiang mosques demolished, some have been there for 600 years.

I just think China have gone too far with it.

so far, there hasn't been single evidence that China "jailed 1M" people. West takes extremely exaggerated number and then try to use those number to pressure and demonize china.

so far, there hasn't been single evidence that China "jailed 1M" people. West takes extremely exaggerated number and then try to use those number to pressure and demonize china.
China has a million strong army, that means you see military facilites everywhere all cross this vast natioin, cities, towns, villages, mountains and seas..., that's what you need to have to hold 1 million people.

The only city with the resident urban population over 1 million in Xinjiang is Urumqi, a mega city in central Asia, now the western media claims that China holds 1 million Uighurs, one tenth of their whole population, including babies, children and the very old in concentration camps... before they said that, did they even spend a second to think of a simple question, where does China get those facilities in Xinjiang province for those so called 1 million people? Stupidity at the finest.

China has a million strong army, that means you see military facilites everywhere all cross this vast natioin, cities, towns, villages, mountains and seas..., that's what you need to have to hold 1 million people.

The only city with the resident urban population over 1 million in Xinjiang is Urumqi, a mega city in central Asia, now the western media claims that China holds 1 million Uighurs, one tenth of their whole population, including babies, children and the very old in concentration camps... before they said that, did they even spend a second to think of a simple question, where does China get those facilities in Xinjiang province for those so called 1 million people? Stupidity at the finest.

What's the official count of "volunteers" again?

You guys seem to be ignoring the fact we have a travel ban on some Muslim countries due to it. Remember all those threads Chinese members on here posted on how the US hates Muslims...

But we are in the open about it. We don’t cry in threads that mention Uighur detentions as fakenews and just false slander by the West. Then later on do a big “oops” and say it is about containing radical Islam.

But apparently you do not have a problem with a man with 2 to 3 wife covered from head to toe, producing babies like rabbits and having his daughters already wearing the "Tudung" at such a young age.

But apparently you do not have a problem with a man with 2 to 3 wife covered from head to toe, producing babies like rabbits and having his daughters already wearing the "Tudung" at such a young age.

Since when does having more than one wife and a bunch of kids make you and all of them terrorists????

I'm not saying I'm pro-multiple wives but I don't see the correlation.

Since when does having more than one wife and a bunch of kids make you and all of them terrorists????

I'm not saying I'm pro-multiple wives but I don't see the correlation.
So who is calling these people terrorist?
You. These people DO NOT belong in Asia. Not in China not in Malaysia. They belong in the Middle East where they behead people in public, where they can have 4 wife, produce babies like rabbits and force their daughters to cover up, treat their women like slave. Save your sympathies for those people in the Middle East.
China is freeing these women so they can have the freedom to look attractive, participate in sports like swimming and gymnastics or be a hair stylist. Why you find this so wrong ? Oh .... Because it's China ...right ? So why don't you just say it like what it is. Its about China.

Back
Top Bottom