What's new

CNN Special: Inside China's Xinjiang "re-education camps"

I see a guy with a bunch of kids and two probable wives in burkas. I don't see anything that warrants putting him into a "volunteer sing-a-long" camp because he is an automatic threat to society. Having this situation doesn’t make you a radical. For all we know he could have lived on a rural farm and was not bothering anybody.
With that many kids, he is a guaranteed radical. There are two women in burqa too, further supporting this view.

With that many kids, he is a guaranteed radical. There are two women in burqa too, further supporting this view.

LOL! I grew up across the street from a family with 7 (or 8?) boys and one girl (the youngest) from only one wife. They weren’t radicals...I don’t think i’d call it the smartest move I’d ever seen...but they made do somehow.

Last edited:
LOL! I grew up across the street from a family with 7 (or 8?) boys and one girl (the youngest) from only one wife. They weren’t radicals...I don’t think i’d call it the smartest move I’d ever seen...but they made do somehow.

Taking the issue out of context, your skewed view on China may have clouded your ability to think rationally.

Taking the issue out of context, your skewed view on China may have clouded your ability to think rationally.

How does having a bunch of kids make you a "guaranteed radical"???????

Aren't you condemning somebody quickly on little evidence? You'd make Trump proud..

Aren't you condemning somebody quickly on little evidence? You'd make Trump proud..

If you still can't see the logical fallacy in your own post, so be it....... :partay:

It's not just the kids. You know what I mean. But what's the point, your glass is full. Arguing with you just make people vomit blood.:sick:

Back
Top Bottom