What's new

CNN Special: Inside China's Xinjiang "re-education camps"

If Chinese communist party were a cancer Islam or East Turkestan is a cancer too! We will press down all separatist muslims that don't want to be Chinese!

Attacking Islam isn't going to win you any fans on here.

> I attack a political party
> You attack a religion & a whole land

> I attack a political party
> You attack a religion & a whole land

It might give you a wakeup call. Don't ever spit a shit on China!

You should not abuse the friendship between the two countries!

It might give you a wakeup call. Don't ever spit a shit on China!

You should not abuse the friendship between the two countries!

Lol a wake up call. I already know how evil the communist party is don't worry, I'm already awake. Although you might wake up a few of these naive muslims on here who are supporting the oppression of uighurs.

Get over yourself. Anyone can verbally attack a political party.

Lol a wake up call. I already know how evil the communist party is don't worry, I'm already awake. Although you might wake up a few of these naive muslims on here who are supporting the oppression of uighurs.

Don't become a terrorist yourself! What's your job in UK? A doorman?

Last edited:

You really think a “little thing” like that is going to affect the zombies on here (who BTW are the first to point their fingers at others as being “stooges”)?

You really think a “little thing” like that is going to affect the zombies on here (who BTW are the first to point their fingers at others as being “stooges”)?

It's alright, the persuasion game is a slow one. Yeh it's unfortunate that even when the chinese can be so anti-Islam openly, some people still support their oppression of uighurs. But slowly these things may eat at their minds and one day they will come to realise the truth insha'Allah.

Don't become a terrorist yourself! What's your job in UK? A doorman?

I would say the same to you but you communists are already terrorists.

A door man in the UK probably has a better standard of living than most of the chinese population lol. If you want to take personal attacks at me, you're only going to look bad yourself.

Communism is a belief, a communist is a person, same goes for Islam and Muslims.

As for supporting " oppression of Uighurs", first Uighurs live a much better life than most Muslims around the world, second, Which Muslim countries support the so called " oppression of Uighurs" besides Turkey?

A door man in the UK probably has a better standard of living than most of the chinese population lol.
Maybe not for a Mulim doorman, Chinese don't hate Muslims and it's been around with China for thousands of years through Hui Muslims, China never had anti Muslim movenments or wars throughout her long history, we do have problems with some Uighur separatists using religion as their tool for their independence goal, but only dimwits would equate them together.

You should go back to Pakistan, Europe and the whole west is anti Islam throughout their history, I don't have to list wars and conflicts between you two in the last a thousand years and that sentiment is on the rise, living in Europe is like Jews living in Germany, you don't know when in the future you or your future generations will be attacked again.

I see a guy with a bunch of kids and two probable wives in burkas. I don't see anything that warrants putting him into a "volunteer sing-a-long" camp because he is an automatic threat to society. Having this situation doesn’t make you a radical. For all we know he could have lived on a rural farm and was not bothering anybody.
Gosh. Sure, the guy is happy. He have it all, hasn't he. He got 2 or 3 wife. He probably having a good time screwing his underage wife everyday producing kids like rabbits. The state probably have to pay for his kids education. Wife can't go anywhere without his permission. He got 2 or 3 slaves to do whatever he want. He got it made.
And he probably thinks he has done nothing wrong too.

Last edited:
Gosh. Sure, the guy is happy. He have it all, hasn't he. He got 2 or 3 wife. He probably having a good time screwing his underage wife everyday producing kids like rabbits. The state probably have to pay for his kids education. Wife can't go anywhere without his permission. He got 2 or 3 slaves to do whatever he want. He got it made.
And he probably thinks he has done nothing wrong too.

I don’t know what the legal age is in China or what the number of wives laws are but that would entail prosecution in China’s criminal justice system if he is found to be doing something illegal.

As I recall being a minority in China doesn’t limit the amount of kids you can have. If education is free in China then he is not doing anything wrong.

If he treats his wives like third class citizens well I guess that is worse than being treated like a second class citizen by the rest of China...which isn’t illegal...and the first class citizens aren’t being sent to camps for doing it.

Last edited:
Actually in the eyes of the west, both communism and Isam are cancers and they believe one cancer can kill another is manipulated smartly.
Lol how convenient there are no re education camps for muslims in the west

Lol how convenient there are no re education camps for muslims in the west
But they got western propaganda, if China has camps for Muslims, why we never heard camps for China's largest Muslim group, Hui Muslims?

A ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, Xinjjaing was brought back from the brink of chaos when bombings and attacks were on monthly if not weekly basis, today's Xinjiang is peaceful, prosperous with booming tourism, it enjoys the highest GDP growth of whole China. Xinjiang has had zero terrorism for many years already, a great achievement.

What happened during the last couples of years around Xinjiang outside China, Afghanistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka...terrorist attacks wrecked havoc all aross this general region.

Development needs law and order, that's why Xinjiang became the most developed and wealthiest place in all of central and south Asia, facts speak louder than words.

Couldn't agree more. If you don't mind me asking, do you work for a Chinese think tank or development institute? You "get" the Chinese model of development really well.

Couldn't agree more. If you don't mind me asking, do you work for a Chinese think tank or development institute? You "get" the Chinese model of development really well.
Many claim that I m a Wumao, 50 cents, lol.. I m no one, a business owner, I m not a communist, I actually doubt anyone really is in China.

Many claim that I m a Wumao, 50 cents, lol.. I m no one, a business owner, I m not a communist, I actually doubt anyone really is in China.

Agreed --- wasn't applying that you're a communist. Just that you "get" the Chinese model really well and it would be interesting to talk more!

Back
Top Bottom