What's new

CNN Special: Inside China's Xinjiang "re-education camps"

Pakistan has 4 neighors, two fellow Muslim countries, Afghanistan and Iran, one Hindu country, India, one Communist country, China. Which of those four countries maintains a quiet and peaceful borders with Pakistan and is willing to help when Pakistan is in need? call us a cancer as you wish.

There's mutual benefit in this relationship between our countries so it's not like China is doing Pakistan favours out of the goodness of it's heart.

But it doesn't mean we become your slaves and be quiet when you wage war on Islam in east turkestan.

Okay, I cannot comment much regarding camps unless i go and visit myself and asses the situation but as many Uighur ppl I met when I was in China were not happy either, they never got along well with the Chinese people therefore I do not deny or accept about the camps. Again it is their internal matter and I should be minding my own business.
Regarding polygamy -It is illegal to have multiple spouses in Canada. It is a criminal offence in Canada to have more than one spouse. Section 293 of the Criminal Code prohibits polygamous relationships. In UK the person is guilty of the crime of bigamy under the s.11 of the Matrimonial Causes Act 1973.
Why are you sitting in a western country yourself ?

Kashmir is a part of Pakistan and oppressing Kashmirs is oppressing Pakistanis so we become enraged.

What does me sitting in a western country have anything to do with china's oppression on uighurs?

The main reason we should care about kashmiris is due to religion. Most of them are Muslim and they are being held captive by a non-Muslim hindu state and oppressed. This whole thing with turning it into a nationalistic issue is a big failure in strategy and it's evident when Pakistanis go abroad.

There's mutual benefit in this relationship between our countries so it's not like China is doing Pakistan favours out of the goodness of it's heart.

But it doesn't mean we become your slaves and be quiet when you wage war on Islam in east turkestan.
So you are ready to build a wall or fence on your eastern border? I heard you plan to do so with Afghanistan and Iran.

Did you ever visit Xinjiang? check youtube vlog videos and compare their lives with the ones in other places in central and south Asia.

Don't worry an uighur told me already about chinese oppression. No need to watch a heavily censored vlog.

Also those pakistani men whose uighur wives got jailed by the communists were pretty vocal about what china is doing.

Xinjiang has world first class highways, subways, airports, all world class modern convenience facilities, free education from preschool to high school, free school meal and daily dairy , accomodation, school shuttle serivce, healthcare. poor families get free government housing and welfare money. Which central and south Asian countries offer all of these?

If Xinjiang is all that bad, whey neighoring countries have to send their kids and families to Xinjiang for medical treatment? Xinjiang has the world first class medical facilities that serve the whole population in the region.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/10-year-old-afghan-boy-belt-and-road-you-are-my-heartbeat.614988/

What does me sitting in a western country have anything to do with china's oppression on uighurs?

The main reason we should care about kashmiris is due to religion. Most of them are Muslim and they are being held captive by a non-Muslim hindu state and oppressed. This whole thing with turning it into a nationalistic issue is a big failure in strategy and it's evident when Pakistanis go abroad.

I mentioned from the point of view from Polygamy , it is illegal in western countries and you even called western countries as enemies yet you are sitting in one yourself. If you live in UK you have to abide by their rules similarly if China does not allow polygamy then its their law.

Kashmir is more a nationalistic issue.

Plz Don't torture Our Muslim Brothers and Sisters

How about we worry about our brothers and sisters in Karachi being administered with wrong injections and dying.A Xinjiang ren eats twice or thrice a day , people in our country do not even have access to safe water. We have more issues in our country to resolve so lets be vocal about that rather than pointing at China about Uighur people.

This thread is pretty good and very good wake up call for Pakistanis. Unfortunately there will always be a few naive people who will support the oppression of fellow Muslims. They'll become enraged at india in kashmir on one hand and with the other hand they'll be typing up support for chinese oppression on Muslims.

Look at how the people who support china in it's oppression refer to radicalism as things like women covering up, polygamy or people's daughter wearing headscarves etc...

These people don't hate radicalism, these people hate Islam. The Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives and his wives covered up. Anyone who supports china is in serious opposition to very normal islamic beliefs.

The west is an enemy but communists like the ones in china are pure cancer too.

This guy below is a prime example. He doesn't even hide his hatred for Islam and Muslims and yet we have muslims here somehow still fooling themselves into thinking China is doing good.

if you are attempting to apply islamic law in China, then you're an extremist.

Again. Nobody is calling these people terrorists. Only you.

United States will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
Malaysia will do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.
And China will also do what it has to do to take care of radical Islam.

radical Islam is a fiction.

Plz Don't torture Our Muslim Brothers and Sisters
We didn't, China just takes some preventive measures because of the rampant terrorist attacks, bombings and separatism movement during the last decade which resulted in thousands of civilian deaths. A responsible government won't sit idle doing nothing when chaos hit, a responsible government won't bear to see its innocent citizens are being blown into pieces on monthly basis.

The majority of Muslim groups, including China's biggest Muslim group, Hui Muslims never have any problems, Xinjiang issue is not a religious issue, we are fighting separatism and radicalism and most law enforement officers fighting in the front line are Uighurs themselves, many gave their lives for this cause.

Xinjiang province video tribute to the fallen heros fighting terrorism in Xinjiang

You mentioned sympathizing with "radical Islam". So your definition of that only meant people with multiple wives, 10+ children, and burkas? That is "radical" enough for them to warrant re-education camps??? These are the main 3 reasons for the camps? If not...then what is it?
This thread is pretty good and very good wake up call for Pakistanis. Unfortunately there will always be a few naive people who will support the oppression of fellow Muslims. They'll become enraged at india in kashmir on one hand and with the other hand they'll be typing up support for chinese oppression on Muslims.

Look at how the people who support china in it's oppression refer to radicalism as things like women covering up, polygamy or people's daughter wearing headscarves etc...

These people don't hate radicalism, these people hate Islam. The Prophet (pbuh) had multiple wives and his wives covered up. Anyone who supports china is in serious opposition to very normal islamic beliefs.

The west is an enemy but communists like the ones in china are pure cancer too.

This guy below is a prime example. He doesn't even hide his hatred for Islam and Muslims and yet we have muslims here somehow still fooling themselves into thinking China is doing good.
Why don't you cover up too ?

You mentioned sympathizing with "radical Islam". So your definition of that only meant people with multiple wives, 10+ children, and burkas? That is "radical" enough for them to warrant re-education camps??? These are the main 3 reasons for the camps? If not...then what is it?
So what is your criteria of radical islam. Where do you draw the line between moderate and radical Islam. Please enlighten us.

We in Malaysia even have Halal and non halal shopping trolley.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom