What's new

Now China sets up camps, hoists flag in Bhutan!

Then WTF are you doing here? Go dig some holes and fill them with your crap. Then cover them up and dig some more holes for your next ejection till some Han comes up with a thread that you don't find boring. That should keep you occupied. :P
i didnt know it's ur thread.sorry to uncover your scars.painful?
a question,is it really feeling cool to post fake news about China or slander us?

If China decided to hold Tawang in 62, they would still be holding Tawang today. Tawang is clearly Chinese territory that British didn't even want after gained that track of land.

China could not hold a "tent" in 2013 .... don't make yourself laughing stock..

For your information, china is proceeding toward peacefully withdrawing from Aksai Chin.

It is the move in the right direction. And vacating Aksai Chin is the only way to lasting peace between India and China.

We could have taken it. Nevertheless Dalai Lama 13 sold Sikhim, Bhutan, South Tibet (Arunachal Pradesh) to British. We Chinese are peaceful people. Even though we are at the right and win the war, we do not want to alter the status quo.
1962 war is not to grab India territory. Its to teach Indian a lesson. Wake up India, you have not learn your lesson.
No if aunty had balls . If you had balls you could have taken it . We know how your dad Russia kept you under control when we are at war with Pakistan . Yes very peaceful claiming international waters and intruding borders and you say peaceful .

We can use it to the best by supplying weapons to Bhutan , but when it is being bullied by China , Bhutan needs to have a protector like India , considering our current situation we cant go against China unless Bhutan is ours . The same was the case of kashmir if you remember .

I am sure if situation worsens we will help them. But problems wont be solved by "annexing" them, makes us look like aggressors especially when Bhutanese themselves want to stay as separate country.

No if aunty had balls . If you had balls you could have taken it . We know how your dad Russia kept you under control when we are at war with Pakistan . Yes very peaceful claiming international waters and intruding borders and you say peaceful .

We have driven Indian out of Aksai Chin. Before Indians were much more deeper into Aksai Chin. Now we chase them until Chusul in the south and DBO in the North. If Indians have balls, they will try to shove China out and recover 1962 LAC or maybe "take back" entire Aksai Chin they claim as their own

We have driven Indian out of Aksai Chin. Before Indians were much more deeper into Aksai Chin. Now we chase them until Chusul in the south and DBO in the North. If Indians have balls, they will try to shove China out and recover 1962 LAC or maybe "take back" entire Aksai Chin they claim as their own
1. If your country had balls , you wouldnt be ashamed of it and hide your flags .
2. We retained Tawang and i said we are peace loving we wont attack any one just because we have balls
3. Having a history of provoking and attacking neighbors China should have balls to take control over its claims .

I am sure if situation worsens we will help them. But problems wont be solved by "annexing" them, makes us look like aggressors especially when Bhutanese themselves want to stay as separate country.
You dont know how things can be worked secretly . When we can induce strong anti China feel and bribe the Bhutan , it will be a matter of time to annex Bhutan . For that China needs to make a move against Bhutan . Then we wont look as aggressor .
Fact is we couldnt help our selves and we cant assure of helping Bhutan against China directly . That would further force Bhutan to think of joining India . WIth out approval from Bhutan we wont be taking it .

1. If your country had balls , you wouldnt be ashamed of it and hide your flags .
2. We retained Tawang and i said we are peace loving we wont attack any one just because we have balls
3. Having a history of provoking and attacking neighbors China should have balls to take control over its claims .

India is the worst aggressive feces on the entire planet. Few month before Sino Indian war, she invade Goa. She illegally occupied Kashmir. She invade Sikhim. She slice up Pakistan. She support LTTE trying to slice up Sri Lanka.

Later LTTE pay back India by Killing Rajiv Gandhi and supporting Dravidian independence movement. All neighbors of India hates Indian. Today anyone who dare to kick Indians are deemed as national hero.

Below, Vijayamuni Vijitha Rohana de Silva has been worship as a rock star in Sri Lanka since he got guts to kick Indian PM.

Why everyone hate India? Why? Only one explanation, India is shitt.

Rajiv1987hit.jpg

I have already realised that I'm a latecomer in this party as already,the topic changed from China-Bhutan Clash to Indo-china war,1962.. :lol:

I really don't want to join in this fight as I've a lot of programming to do,but this sino-Bhutan problem isn't new.few years ago(around 2009),Chinese army intruded in 20 km inside of Bhutan and claimed those areas as their own.they also built a road if I remeber correctly.only when India threatened to post Indian soldiers into Sino-Bhutan border,they retreated.but they continued their "Land occupation policy" and already stole a huge amount of lands from Bhutan.some may find this article interesting..

Sino- Bhutan border issue: A bone of contention*|* APFA NEWS

India is the worst aggressive feces on the entire planet. Few month before Sino Indian war, she invade Goa. She illegally occupied Kashmir. She invade Sikhim. She slice up Pakistan. She support LTTE trying to slice up Sri Lanka.
No its China that is aggressive . See how many disputes it has . Illegal sea claims with viet , taiwan , phillipines , japan . border disputes with russia , india , bhutan and many . We legally occupied kashmir , the leader of kashmir acceded to us . Only a fool like you would make such baseless claims . Once again you are proving your ignorance , why the f**k would we send our army to support SL against LTTE if it is sponsored by us ? You think Goa is owned by your dad ? It belongs to India .
Later LTTE pay back India by Killing Rajiv Gandhi and supporting Dravidian independence movement. All neighbors of India hates Indian. Today anyone who dare to kick Indians are deemed as national hero.

Below, Vijayamuni Vijitha Rohana de Silva has been worship as a rock star in Sri Lanka since he got guts to kick Indian PM.
so as Dalai lama is worshipped in world for kicking a$$ of their aggressors
Rajiv1987hit.jpg
Its only few losers that hate India . You know whats the fate of people that tried to harm us . Please stop licking your own $hit .
If you have balls and not shameless of your country dont hide your identity . That says you are a loser . You dint reply to any of my point and tried to skip it . That shows your cowardness .

I have already realised that I'm a latecomer in this party as already,the topic changed from China-Bhutan Clash to Indo-china war,1962.. :lol:

I really don't want to join in this fight as I've a lot of programming to do,but this sino-Bhutan problem isn't new.few years ago(around 2009),Chinese army intruded in 20 km inside of Bhutan and claimed those areas as their own.they also built a road if I remeber correctly.only when India threatened to post Indian soldiers into Sino-Bhutan border,they retreated.but they continued their "Land occupation policy" and already stole a huge amount of lands from Bhutan.some may find this article interesting..

Sino- Bhutan border issue: A bone of contention*|* APFA NEWS

Any news from Indian media cannot be trusted. India TOI is universe biggest liar. On the Ladakh incidence, even Indian think tang contradict TOI. So this Bhutan incursion is another mad Indian dog barking with no reasons.

By the way, the country who incur Bhutan is not China. Its India. Anyone has some knowledge of Bhutan will know IA control Bhutan army. Bhutan is a de facto state of India. IA officer commanded even up to the company level of Bhutan army.

you already proved you know nothing about you're talking about.and worst,you're claiming that Vijayamuni Vijitha Rohana de Silva was "worship"...LOL..he got court martial as well as served 2 and half years in prison while the original punishment was of 6 years.so much for worship.and I know about Chinese Chivalry.attacked UN forces in 1949 which still is a topic of bragging of chinese members.captured 2 independent countries and fought countless skirmishes and wars with all its neighbours..better start learning...

Any news from Indian media cannot be trusted. India TOI is universe biggest liar. On the Ladakh incidence, even Indian think tang contradict TOI. So this Bhutan incursion is another mad Indian dog barking with no reasons.

By the way, the country who incur Bhutan is not China. Its India. Anyone has some knowledge of Bhutan will know IA control Bhutan army. Bhutan is a de facto state of India. IA officer commanded even up to the company level of Bhutan army.

thats the funny part..I posted the news isn't from TOI..so stop barking and read..and for your knowledge,India control quite some thing apart from Army.and yes,Bhutan is de facto state of India..have any problem with that??cause Bhutan has none.same goes for Nepal.but that doesn't give China to capture Bhutanese land illegally.

Once again you are proving your ignorance , why the f**k would we send our army to support SL against LTTE if it is sponsored by us ?

As Indian media are shitt and Indian are brainwash, maybe I would like to tell Indians the truth about the atrocities of their country. Above Sri Lanka president accuse India of supporting LTTE.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have plenty more to write telling intoxicated Indians why every single of their neighbors hate them. I think Indians are more brainwash than Jihadhist. They simply have no clue what they have done to others.

TOI forever feign victim while India is a aggressor. When I talk to many Indians, I found Indians really have no cue what others are thinking of them and what their country really did.

But this is good for china. Indians ignorant and stupidity ensure she will never attain the height of Chinese. Continue Indians, come out, spew more rubbish.

Mao-Zedong.jpg

Look at the above image from Nepal. Today, Nepalese hate Indian. They love China. Every year 10,000 Nepalese woman are sold to India working as prostitute. These woman are promised a job by Indians. But Indians screwed them and throw them into vice den. Are Indians aware that they have shitt on the pride of Nepalese man. Every Nepalese feel insulted.

China, being Nepal's neighbor never covet her woman. We treat Nepalese with respect. There are many more things India has done to Nepal that I would not want to elaborate. Nepal the only Hindu country in the world hates India.

Back
Top Bottom