What's new

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan

rott

Reaction score
Country
China
I just happened to find this.

According to the report of an Italian media (the Chinese name of which means progressives), US military has recently withdrawn its F-22 fighters from Japan back to Guam allegedly for routine overhaul.

However informed sources say that according to US military and arms dealers’ established practice, whenever they have a new weapon, especially a new weapon deployed at an important strategic base to scare the enemy, the weapon must be intensively publicized. It is impossible for the weapon to be withdrawn for routine overhaul.

There must be some mystic reason. According to the Italian media, the major reason for the withdrawal was that an F-22 was discovered and locked on by China’s radar that is able to detect stealth fighter jets.

The report says that it has learnt that mystic reason from PLA internal reference material.

Source: qianzhan.com “Has F-22 fighter jet discovered China’s military secret at the Diaoyu Island? Emergency withdrawal” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan | Tiananmen's Tremendous Achievements

I just happened to find this.

According to the report of an Italian media (the Chinese name of which means progressives), US military has recently withdrawn its F-22 fighters from Japan back to Guam allegedly for routine overhaul.

However informed sources say that according to US military and arms dealers’ established practice, whenever they have a new weapon, especially a new weapon deployed at an important strategic base to scare the enemy, the weapon must be intensively publicized. It is impossible for the weapon to be withdrawn for routine overhaul.

There must be some mystic reason. According to the Italian media, the major reason for the withdrawal was that an F-22 was discovered and locked on by China’s radar that is able to detect stealth fighter jets.

The report says that it has learnt that mystic reason from PLA internal reference material.

Source: qianzhan.com “Has F-22 fighter jet discovered China’s military secret at the Diaoyu Island? Emergency withdrawal” (summary by Chan Kai Yee based on the report in Chinese)

Chinese Radar Detects, Locks on F-22, Causes US Withdrawal of F-22s from Japan | Tiananmen's Tremendous Achievements
Dumb article.Even the picture posted in that article is fake it's not f22.

Nothing against the OP, but I could find any number of blogs that say just about anything. That wouldn't make those things automatically true. Are blogs now automatically accepted as pure fact around here?

That's the problem with the word "Claim"

People can claim almost anything, I can say since I move to Australia in 2007, there have not been a single terrorist attack in Australia since 2007, then I can claim "My move to Australia prevent terrorist attack from happening in Australia"

people can go on and claim almost anything, that does not mean the things they are claiming true. Especially when a blog post cannot distinguish between a Mitsubishi F-2 to Lockheed F-22. the Value of claim just go down in flame...

Nothing against the OP, but I could find any number of blogs that say just about anything. That wouldn't make those things automatically true. Are blogs now automatically accepted as pure fact around here?
None taken, bud. Even I was a bit skeptical about this site. I would like to see what members can say about the credibility of the news.

None taken, bud. Even I was a bit skeptical about this site. I would like to see what members can say about the credibility of the news.
No...You bought it.

^^^ Why is the Janitor trolling here?

Of course China working on stealth dectect radar. Stealth won't make the jet invisible but can only reduce the radar signal reflection. Since China already have a stealth jet flying, they do understand the technical aspect of stealth jet, they will come up with a radar that can detect stealth jet.

The picture on the blog is of Mitsubishi F2 / Japanese F16 BLock 40. :what:

You have posted multiple articles from that hoax blog previously . it takes a special kind of stupid to keep posting links from there and once ridiculed, to say " I was skeptical too'.

笨天生的一堆肉。

Last edited:
This blog deserves the Nobel prize for idiocy!!

It also shows this as an F-22 fighter jet in the blog...

f-22.png

US F-22 stealth fighter jet

WTF? :woot:

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Har...You posted another 'article' from the same web site about a new Chinese 'stealth' fighter that is superior to the F-22.

YOU

ARE

GULLIBLE.
All I did was post this article in here and wanted to see what the aviation experts have to say. Though I did say, I was skeptical, that's the reason for my post in here. How does that make me gullible when I just wanted a confirmation from some experts in PDF?

Back
Top Bottom