What's new

China's three kinds of new and improved exposure J-11D

Detailed photos? Buddy, this is China, where security is extremely tight. These are the highest-resolution photos I could find. I have a couple of satellite photos, too, but I doubt you want them.

They wouldn't put videos of RC models on the news, would they?

And the rumored JF-17 stealth (YFC-1E) is different. I have photos for that, too.

Please post the pic then of stealthy JF17....

6907a2ce8fdb9291d1dee5e026226cf4.jpg

this video?it is YF-23。。。。

39305241c8b14f5a8a197fb368061718.jpg

or this one?it is a mode

others are all PSed photos,this is what a desperate intelligencer can get......

First of all, the first one's too fat to be a YF-23.

Do you have proof that the second one's a model? Because according to all the sources, that one's real.

On second thought, the second photo might've been a twin-engine J-10C instead.

no 5th gen jets ,no J-11D......our H.Y president Zhang already confirmed it,but we copied 4 SU-33 with help from some country,people may see our carrier-based aircraft very soon

Chinese Air Force official: China's fourth-generation fighters refer to modified J-10 fighters

You kidding, right? Or maybe you are a bit behind on the updates...

5th-gen fighter projects (near future):
- J-13 "Peng Long"
- J-14 "Peregrine Falcon"
- JH-7B "Super Flying Leopard"

5th-gen fighter projects (far future 2015+):
- J-16
- J-18 "Red Eagle"

4.8-generation projects:
- J-11D/E

4.5-generation projects:
- J-10B
- J-10C
- J-11C

Search them up in Chinese characters on Google and you'll see all the news that Western websites are missing out on.

How credible are the news? are they being fed something by the govt? Do the government not want to release real pics but want to demonstrate progress so used psed photos?

There's a video on YouTube.

From what I heard and read, the government didn't formally "unveil" the projects, but did not deny them either. It is under covers, but the project title itself isn't denied.

In short, the gov admits the projects exist, but doesn't give any detailed info.

All the pictures you've seen are taken by civilians via digital cameras.

There's two versions: a single-vertical-tail version and a double-vertical-tails version.

So according to you the current Chinese plan for fighter aircrafts are..

J-13
J-14
JH-7B
J-16
J-18
J-11D/E (a 4.8th gen:lol: only god knows what it is)
J-10B
J-10C
J-11C
and two versions of JF-17

I think you missed some numbers. Where is 12 and 15 ? would you please allocate these numbers also. :rofl:

J-13
J-14
JH-7B
J-16
J-18
J-10B
J-10C

also where are the j-12 and 15?
well non of these names are offcial so we dont know, j-15 is very possibly carrier version of j-11 aka j-15 flying shark
J-11C

I think you missed some numbers. Where is 12 and 15 ? would you please allocate these numbers also. :rofl:

what so unbelievable about this?
J-13 --- one of 2 jxx(one light and one heavy)
J-14 --- one of 2 jxx(one light and one heavy)
JH-7B --- upgrade of JH-7A
J-16 --- the plane succeeding jxx (assuming one light and one heavy also)
J-18 --- the plane succeeding jxx (assuming one light and one heavy also)
J-11D/E - upgrade of J-11B
J-10B - we all know this is coming soon
J-10C - possible carrier version
J-11C - succeeding j-11B and probable to be succeeded by C/D version
and two versions of JF-17 --- comes in blocks

what part of this is impossible? not all of them are serving at the same time and not all of them will result in an actually plane countries haves plan ya know.

I have hundreds of Chinese news sources that state that the J-13 and J-14 fighters have already entered "secret service". They supposedly made their maiden flights in 2007 and entered production last year. Apparently, the thing that makes this "secret" is that the government allows no videos of it to be released nor acknowledgment. But I have photos! And links! Reply to this post if you want the links and photos.

Control your emotions.

Don't disclose highly classified state secrets to the enemies. Wait for the official declaration. I could have posted a number of links and photos. But I don't post them here right now. I will post them only after the official declaration.

Please take this note seriously.

i dun understand when China J-xx program is on the way then why
j-11d and as chinese officals said that j-xx will enter servise in next
5-6 years then why they will make j-11d to counter threat of f-22 when they already have J-xx

Secondly you never know with china about waht is going to happen they are so unpredictable they can reveal anythng at any time u cant b sure unless and untill the aircraft is fully revealed in Public coz Chinese official never admit any possible program undergoing

U can look back history will tell u the J-10 program,Jf-17 program n u can go on and on and on:pakistan::china:

hey this may be an off shoot program so they can give these ac to countries like pak insted of jxx so if f22 attacks threat of indian or russian fgfa is delt with befor hand ...as u all know fgfa russia is not as gud as f22 ...just a thought ..no offence to indian brothers
thnx:china::pakistan:

Control your emotions.

Don't disclose highly classified state secrets to the enemies. Wait for the official declaration. I could have posted a number of links and photos. But I don't post them here right now. I will post them only after the official declaration.

Please take this note seriously.
Too late...Thanks to Google people like him who are unable to control himself disclose these 'highly classified state secrets', as if he and you have access to them in the first place.

Please take this note seriously...Or not...:lol:

J-13
J-14
JH-7B
J-16
J-18
J-10B
J-10C
J-11C

That's right. I have photos and numerous sources for the J-13/14/15/16/18/10C.

The J-13/14 will be unveiled withing a few years. J-16 apparently is inspired by the Su-47 and will enter service 2012-2018. J-18 Red Eagle made first flight in 2008 and will enter service in 2015.

There is no J-12. J-12 is a failed 1970s project.

J-10C, J-15 (or 11C) have all flown in the past 2 years and will be placed on the Chinese aircraft carriers. J-13 might as well.

There is one stealth version of JF-17, but that version has a single-tail one and a double-tail one.

Didn't include J-15 in my first post because it might be the same plane as the J-11C.

J-11D/E are the electronic warfare and multirole types that will be used to supplement the J-13 and J-14.

GUYS, here is proof that J-11D and J-11E are in fact real. This photo were found in SAC several years ago. And, the earliest sources of the J-11D and J-11E project date back 2004.

Back
Top Bottom