What's new

China's three kinds of new and improved exposure J-11D

哪来的什么狗屁J-11D,脑袋让驴踢了吧,别在这吹牛了

since you insist that these photos are real,can you tell me what kind of engine do china have to make JF-17 Block III fly

First of all, the J-11D and J-11E projects are published in books and 9 global defense articles.

YFC-1E will use WS-13

First of all, the J-11D and J-11E projects are published in books and 9 global defense articles.

YFC-1E will use WS-13

YFC-1E is a invented jet,there is no such a thing
WS-13 is the copy of RD-93,do you think one RD-93 is powerful enough to push such a bird into the sky?i doubt even al-31fn can make this happen.maybe WS-15 can,but it's still in the development phase

Last edited:
YFC-1E is a invented jet,there is no such a thing
WS-13 is the copy of RD-93,do you think one RD-93 is powerful enough to push such a bird into the sky?i doubt even al-31fn can make this happen.maybe WS-15 can,but it's still in the development phase

And it seems that you have just invented your own claims. Here are the links (click on them):

ÐÂÏûÏ¢£ºÒþÉí°æYFC-1EèÉÁúÕ½»ú½«×°±¸Öйú¿Õ¾ü

????????????YFC-1E????????? - ?????

¾ªÎÅ£¡½â·Å¾ü½«×°±¸ÒþÉí°æYFC-1E¡°èÉÁú¡±Õ½»ú£¡-¾üÊÂ-CHNÇ¿¹úÍø

And you got your WS-13 info wrong. It's an indigenous turbofan engine and has nothing to do with the RD-93 (even Wikipedia says it). The reason you are mentioning the RD-93 is because that's the original engine used on the JF-17.

i doubt you can speak chinese,otherwise you wouldn't give me these links,these are all the BS articles written by some ignorant netizen

WS-13 is RD-93

Last edited:
i doubt you can speak chinese,otherwise you wouldn't give me these links,these are all the BS articles written by some ignorant netizen

WS-13 is RD-93

BS? If they were "B.S.", then they wouldn't have been published. And by the way, there's something called "Google Translate".

Now, onto the WS-13. Again, it has nothing to do with the RD-93. RD-93 is the engine used on the JF-17 BEFORE the WS-13 in installed. It seems you got your info mixed up a bit. Although my sources do say that it is similar to the 93, it is nevertheless a domestic engine. I'll provide some English links:

Guizhou WS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Procurement: Russia Helps China Screw Russia

DAWN.COM | Front Page | JF-17 Thunder joins PAF?s fighter fleet

The WS-13 was designed to replace the RD-93.

BS? If they were "B.S.", then they wouldn't have been published. And by the way, there's something called "Google Translate".

Now, onto the WS-13. Again, it has nothing to do with the RD-93. RD-93 is the engine used on the JF-17 BEFORE the WS-13 in installed. It seems you got your info mixed up a bit. Although my sources do say that it is similar to the 93, it is nevertheless a domestic engine. I'll provide some English links:

Guizhou WS-13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Procurement: Russia Helps China Screw Russia

DAWN.COM | Front Page | JF-17 Thunder joins PAF?s fighter fleet

The WS-13 was designed to replace the RD-93.

I don't know if the WS-13 is a copy or not but some of your sources are poor, Weki is a decent source but it's often inacurarte because anyone can edit it, the second source you provided is from a blog, so it's garbage, the third sourse seems decent. However, it says absolutely nothing about the WS-13. Next time for the readers benifit you should copy and paste the important parts instead of just posting a link, you know make it easier for everyone.

These are clearly fakes.

09676af6c30af1691f3ead2c13b2ac83.jpg

fbdc7de13d750d041a4245f4c172c0e1.jpg

182311c085fea6a914e58353ba228b72.jpg

And this is obviously an F-22:

7a3df95cfc83254a9eaa07778f5e5db1.jpg

I honestly don't think the Chinese would easily leak photos ofthe J-XX, even Russia kept the pak-fa a secret.

Last edited:
I don't know if the WS-13 is a copy or not but some of your sources are poor, Weki is a decent source but it's often inacurarte because anyone can edit it, the second source you provided is from a blog, so it's garbage, the third sourse seems decent. However, it says absolutely nothing about the WS-13. Next time for the readers benifit you should copy and paste the important parts instead of just posting a link, you know make it easier for everyone.

These are clearly fakes.

2208.jpg

And this is obviously an F-22:

771326_564713429.jpg

I honestly don't think the Chinese would easily leak photos ofthe J-XX, even Russia kept the pak-fa a secret.

Maybe some of the photos are a bit controversial, but these are taken by civilians living in the area where the J-13 and J-14 are suspected being tested.

If I read correctly, the J-13 made its maiden flight in 2006 and the J-14 made its maiden flight in 2008.

Apparently, anyone seen taking photos within the testing compound are arrested and released only after their cellphones and cameras are wiped clean. And no cellphones/cameras are allowed in the testing facilities by any personnel.

Sukhoi T-50 design came out way before its maiden flight.

Maybe some of the photos are a bit controversial, but these are taken by civilians living in the area where the J-13 and J-14 are suspected being tested.

No they weren't they are poor cartoon like photoshop jobs.

I seen the first pick in another forum, it is a really bad photoshop and when i seen it, it was suposed to be the pak-fa, the second pic is better but if you have any depth perception you will see it's fake and cartoonish. The third pic is a joke, click on top of the picture to enlarge it, now look at the powerline, it's covered by the aircrafts wing :lol: moreover, look at the aircraft itself, why is there no details visible? No curves, no intakes, nothing, remember it's daytime, but the picture itself is a black blure. The last few pics are clearly and obviously pictures of the Raptor.

Sukhoi T-50 design came out way before its maiden flight.

There was not one REAL image of the T-50 released up until the "official" flight.

according to Chinese nomenclature, current fourth generation aircrafts are 3rd generation and fifth generation are fourth Generation

So if China is working on 5th gen fighters that really means it is working on 6th gen fighters as per rest of the world nomenclature? :cheesy:

No they weren't they are poor cartoon like photoshop jobs.

I seen the first pick in another forum, it is a really bad photoshop and when i seen it, it was suposed to be the pak-fa, the second pic is better but if you have any depth perception you will see it's fake and cartoonish. The third pic is a joke, click on top of the picture to enlarge it, now look at the powerline, it's covered by the aircrafts wing :lol: moreover, look at the aircraft itself, why is there no details visible? No curves, no intakes, nothing, remember it's daytime, but the picture itself is a black blure. The last few pics are clearly and obviously pictures of the Raptor.

There was not one REAL image of the T-50 released up until the "official" flight.

You have any sources that specifically state they're photoshopped? Like I said, some of these are photoshopped or modified. But some might be authentic.

Despite the photos, (even if they're all faked), the projects exist and the facts are true.

You may photoshop pictures, but you can't alter sources. Especially American sources.

You have any sources that specifically state they're photoshopped? Like I said, some of these are photoshopped or modified. But some might be authentic.

Despite the photos, (even if they're all faked), the projects exist and the facts are true.

You may photoshop pictures, but you can't alter sources. Especially American sources.

there are no facts on the J-xx , beside the the fact that it exists.

everything else is speculation.

Our only knowns or insights into the J-xx is the technology implemented by China into its other projects.

what missiles
what radar
what engines
etc

Have been implemented in other platforms such as the J-10 and J-11.
for example China has yet to demonstrate the capability of TVS or Super cruise , both important 5th gen features yet to be demonstrated by Any Chinese Aircraft

And of course the only other known is the time frame of the project,
The amount of time China possibly could be working on the J-xx , is right after the induction of the 2003 .
So the question is Do any of believe China is capable of designing and building 5th generation fighter from scratch in just 7-10 years ?

there are no facts on the J-xx , beside the the fact that it exists.

everything else is speculation.

Our only knowns or insights into the J-xx is the technology implemented by China into its other projects.

what missiles
what radar
what engines
etc

Have been implemented in other platforms such as the J-10 and J-11.
for example China has yet to demonstrate the capability of TVS or Super cruise , both important 5th gen features yet to be demonstrated by Any Chinese Aircraft

And of course the only other known is the time frame of the project,
The amount of time China possibly could be working on the J-xx , is right after the induction of the 2003 .
So the question is Do any of believe China is capable of designing and building 5th generation fighter from scratch in just 7-10 years ?

the USA seem to believe that china can, but doubts remain over quality and integration we'll see in .... 10 years? when they "officially" announce that its in service.

Back
Top Bottom