What's new

China's three kinds of new and improved exposure J-11D

the USA seem to believe that china can, but doubts remain over quality and integration we'll see in .... 10 years? when they "officially" announce that its in service.

If the J-xx is nearing completion there will be signs.

the indications will clear to see

More widespread standard use of AESA radar, 2nd generation

New missiles for A2A and A2G

Trust vectoring control

Super cruise

advanced avionics

5th gen features

When you have technology you use it , thus the j-xx tech will undoubtedly leak into China's other gear.

If that's not happening then china is not as far along in its project.

If we see indications of clear technology build up, then brace yourself for the J-XX

the USA seem to believe that china can, but doubts remain over quality and integration we'll see in .... 10 years? when they "officially" announce that its in service.

whaa...
Ten years is a looooong time.

Good observation on the CFTs... they could also be internal weapons bays btw.

Looks like China's "PAK-FA" to me. Similar SU27/30 inspiration with the addition of some 5th gen design elements.

no bro it is internal weapons bay of a f-15 silent eagle

If the J-xx is nearing completion there will be signs.

the indications will clear to see

More widespread standard use of AESA radar, 2nd generation

New missiles for A2A and A2G

Trust vectoring control

Super cruise

advanced avionics

5th gen features

When you have technology you use it , thus the j-xx tech will undoubtedly leak into China's other gear.

If that's not happening then china is not as far along in its project.

If we see indications of clear technology build up, then brace yourself for the J-XX

well with the j-10B/j11 carrier version coming into service i feel we can get a hint from that when it is reveal about how far along Jxx is. but like i said definite answer is probably some 10 years away and i still feel engines(home-made) are the biggest problem eventing else can/is doable with confidence

Back
Top Bottom