What's new

China 'gobbles’ up 640 sq km of Indian land in Ladakh

Laaving aside our political differences , why ????

I think Antony is fibbing on this one. Maruf Raza's assessment seems to be right. The Satraps at the MEA have long held the give and take policy that in some areas (eg. near Askai Chin etc.) they will not interfere and as quid pro quo china will not touch AP. These 'deal' oriented @$$holes may have taken things too far this time. Timesnow evidence seems rather convincing. They're loud and obnoxious, but they won't get something as big as this wrong.

if everything was ok..........why was media not allowed to go there??
@Guynextdoor

what do u think?

Who are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Antony is fibbing on this one. Maruf Raza's assessment seems to be right. The Satraps at the MEA have long held the give and take policy that in some areas (eg. near Askai Chin etc.) they will not interfere and as quid pro quo china will not touch AP. These 'deal' oriented @$$holes may have taken things too far this time. Timesnow evidence seems rather convincing. They're loud and obnoxious, but they won't get something as big as this wrong.

Who are you?

i

am an indian

Yah! Antony said it is false...so it is false.......:pissed:
This blo*dy Congress was denying any Chinese incursion in the first place until media picked up the issue.....

Had it been their way, we wouldn't even know when A.P would become Chinese territory....

I'm not surprised though, keeping in mind that this is the same party which partitioned India for their greed....they have a history of giving away Indian land.....

And that is why I said this .

China capturing 640 km is false and patrolling may be limited .

But these problems can be easily rectified by a strong leadership and I don't think it is as big a problem as it is blown out by some media .

By strong leadership , I meant someone who will have the spine to reciprocate the chinese in similar manner .

There does not seem the need for use of force as chinese are also not using it .

For every intrusion by chinese , we should also reciprocate in similar manner to the areas which we claim to be ours .

By strong leadership , I meant someone who will have the spine to reciprocate the chinese in similar manner .

There does not seem the need for use of force as chinese are also not using it .

For every intrusion by chinese , we should also reciprocate in similar manner to the areas which we claim to be ours .

overall its only 640km2 translating into a territory of 25*25 km and its divided in 3 diff sectors
so in any one sector grabbed land would be approx 14*14 km and if we want we can take this back................dosen't seem like much

Even if it is false, it is not something to be happy, because we have already lost a lot of land in 62 and even if we get it back, we will only get back our own land back, nothing extra. One has to think in a broader way, but no one thinks in this way. We won't gain anything. We are only on a losing front when it comes to land area.

The real fact is we are not going to get back the land we lost .

A settlement of border dispute with Aksai Chin for china and AP for India seems the only plausible option .

overall its only 640km2 translating into a territory of 25*25 km and its divided in 3 diff sectors
so in any one sector grabbed land would be approx 14*14 km and if we want we can take this back................dosen't seem like much

How can we take back a land which actually is not lost ??

actually its not false

they have not taken over the land per se but indeed they don't let us patrol there,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so in a couple of years without any action from our side we will loose the land

search for firstpost article on this

A lot of stuff will change in that time. Like this government will be ousted out within the coming elections. So don't worry. The policies will revamp fast according to the situation.

The real fact is we are not going to get back the land we lost .

A settlement of border dispute with Aksai Chin for china and AP for India seems the only plausible option .

How can we take back a land which actually is not lost ??

We are not allowed by chinese to enter those areas so in all practical purposes its lost(whether temporarily or permanently i have no idea)

In the end if it's not reflected in the maps it's no use.

Media hyping up something that's non-existent。Again!

These people need to find alternative ways to sell their newspapers!

Media hyping up something that's non-existent。Again!

These people need to find alternative ways to sell their newspapers!

its not china mate where govt decides what media publishes...........and they seem to be right this time

Back
Top Bottom