What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

Apparently looks to be a fake news. Indian media is full of jingoists and extremists. If they have the authority, they would go to war with Pakistan and China after every meal. They have played a very important role in fooling and indoctrinating Indian nation against there neighbors.

So I believe this news is false or at least tampered in a way to make China evil unnecessarily.

can't agree more then this, India media is not showing maturity expected from it, they instigated India-Pak tense situation at border too

guys anybody having any authenticity of what this reports highlighted....?

Will you believe anybody? It's your army, who need to come with clarification and the rule says, if they don't than its truth.

There might be some substance. A few kms incursion in few sectors but 640sq kms seems to be too big to believe in.

Are you thinking China do not have means to travel 640km or what?

Its a disputed land, and if China believe that land belongs to them, than have no doubts.

Will you believe the anybody? It's your army, who need to come with clarification and the rule says, if they don't than its truth.

Are you thinking China do not have means to travel 640km? Its a disputed land, and if China believe that land belongs to them, than have no doubts.

AK Antony to clarify whether China has taken 640 sq kms in Ladakh | NDTV.com

National Security Advisory Board which is headed by Mr Saran, has denied reporting that India has ceded territory to China.

Agni missiles are useless and wouldn't prevent China incursions.

Its a disputed land, and if China believe that land belongs to them, than have no doubts.

China might have means. But I don't think Indians would let china occupy 640 sq kms that easily without a fight. 640 sq kms is a huge area. And no country can allow anyone to occupy such big part of its territory. Even if it is a disputed territory which in this case it is.

AK Antony to clarify whether China has taken 640 sq kms in Ladakh | NDTV.com

National Security Advisory Board which is headed by Mr Saran, has denied reporting that India has ceded territory to China.

So.. how much is it than! more or less than 640 sq km?

China might have means. But I don't think Indians would let china occupy 640 sq kms that easily without a fight. 640 sq kms is a huge area. And no country can allow anyone to occupy such big part of its territory. Even if it is a disputed territory which in this case it is.

So what do you think, India will mobilize his army from Pakistan border to China border, it would be a mass migration and there are no such news.. so far!

I don't think India would try to fight with China, even if they take few kilometer inside Dehli.
Few days back we have seen, helpless Indian army on you tube.

Yes they would. Just ask them what happened in 1962:azn: However no one has taken their land this time around. 640km??? Only people with peanut sized brains would believe that garbage. You know, those who believed that the Chinese sent planet Jupitor to spy on them...:cheesy:

Will you believe anybody? It's your army, who need to come with clarification and the rule says, if they don't than its truth.

Dear one of my friend in ladakh told me yesterday that their patrolling area has been already reduced by many factors one is chinese occupation n instruction given them to not to come face to face to PLA....... Second he has also that this num may not be actual but certainly we lost some territory to Chinese. .....

There might be some substance. A few kms incursion in few sectors but 640sq kms seems to be too big to believe in.

That's 630 'Square' - say a 20 Km by 30 Km stretch. You take the length of the road and some structures, the total area might fall there. Maruf Raza had a very important point. He said that the MEA generally seems to have some deal that we don't interfere in Askai Chin and they don't look at arunachal in return. This time they may have pushed that deal to it's edge.

Chinese claim is 80,000 sq.km. They only got back 640 sq.km. Seems many more yearly incursions are needed to recover the entire land.

actually it is ----PLA liberated 640 km of chinese territory from tyrannical and criminal bharati occupation........

u said indian army should fire at the chinese......

No! That's not what I meant! Why would i want them to shoot at each other that will make things worse.
I was mocking the hard liners here that's all.

Back
Top Bottom