What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

Kaka! I'm endorsing it. :pop:

Just recently returned from Leh on a vacation to visit Pathar Sahib and Hemis Monastery festival with a friend of mine who is heavily interested in Tibetan Buddhism. What you are saying is right.A lot of non stop movement of Indian military cargo transports Il-76 and large numbers of military trucks operational in Leh. My own taxi driver Dorje told me that there is a lot of military movement towards the chinese border for some unknown .

Just recently returned from Leh on a vacation to visit Pathar Sahib and Hemis Monastery festival with a friend of mine who is heavily interested in Tibetan Buddhism. What you are saying is right.A lot of non stop movement of Indian military cargo transports Il-76 and large numbers of military trucks operational in Leh. My own taxi driver Dorje told me that there is a lot of military movement towards the chinese border for some unknown .

This week only, I was in Jammu and Kashmir and I came to know things are not as peaceful as portrayed by Government on India-China Boarder. Yesterday, before this news was aired on Media; I had mentioned regarding it in another thread.

I don't know about the troops movement but I hope that our back door Diplomacy works and we don't find ourselves in impregnable Position.

Back
Top Bottom