What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

If true Its a shame that indian just BS with small country but when it comes to china they just put their Tail between their legs :rofl:

another shameless... who is ashamed of his own country flag

yeah, well this is a hindu conspiracy too now to be anti-national coz I'm not a muslim. And nairs are known to a$$ kicke more than anyone else....

No kind of 'encorachment' has any validity until it reflects in the maps that both sides are discussing. In general extreme aggression from the Chinese side should be looked at as posturing as they push to final settlements of the maps.

I can assure you I'm straight bro...:ashamed:

Your post are as hollow as MMS as ur beloved khoongress..... Show some spine... What d f....ck will you do with a map if they come & capture delhi....... don't you see the actual map of india today where is Aksai Chin & it does not matter to you becoz you are still in discussion with your MAPs.......... Tum jaiso logo ki vajah se aaj is POST me Comment karna pad rha hai ......
The way Congress is selling the nation day is not far you would sleep in Indian territory but will wake in Chinese territory..........

guys anybody having any authenticity of what this reports highlighted....?

Your post are as hollow as MMS as ur beloved khoongress..... Show some spine... What d f....ck will you do with a map if they come & capture delhi....... don't you see the actual map of india today where is Aksai Chin & it does not matter to you becoz you are still in discussion with your MAPs.......... Tum jaiso logo ki vajah se aaj is POST me Comment karna pad rha hai ......
The way Congress is selling the nation day is not far you would sleep in Indian territory but will wake in Chinese territory..........

why did you respond to my post?

the pm should make a strong statement..the government dosnt even take this seriously.....and the army and itbp needs to be more aggresive...

PM with strong statement who say first of he is our PM.... He is PM for congress not for whole India..... I never saw such DUMB idiot ever in my life .... My biggest wish is he must have similar destination as Indira & Rajiv had.....

Does not matter it is internal issue or external issue, UPA brought shame only.
Has failed to protect India interest in all field.

Not an answer

I wanted to abuse Ma behen type to MMS & have some infraction in my bucket......
My concern how a stupid gov. we have that those bastards still playing cover up game on the issue..... They are hiding many things from public apart from their Black many & Scams......

Apparently looks to be a fake news. Indian media is full of jingoists and extremists. If they have the authority, they would go to war with Pakistan and China after every meal. They have played a very important role in fooling and indoctrinating Indian nation against there neighbors.

So I believe this news is false or at least tampered in a way to make China evil unnecessarily.

Apparently looks to be a fake news. Indian media is full of jingoists and extremists. If they have the authority, they would go to war with Pakistan and China after every meal. They have played a very important role in fooling and indoctrinating Indian nation against there neighbors.

So I believe this news is false or at least tampered in a way to make China evil unnecessarily.

Naaa...won't be surprised there if the news had some substance. There has been some aggressive Chinese moves too. See they're now pushing hard for some sort of a settlement and they use these pressure tactics frequently to claim a stronger hand. If you recollect that intrusion oon Indian soil (with tents recently) AND push for a 'permanent settlement' has always been concurrent. It's the maps that count in the end I guess.

640 sq km??????? :what:

Indian kya sattu pe kar soo rahay hain?

I hope you remember, P.Musharraf mentioning to an Indian anchor man, that all of Indian army is located on Pakistan border!
Now this evidence of unguarded border, is a proof of it.

Naaa...won't be surprised there if the news had some substance. There has been some aggressive Chinese moves too. See they're now pushing hard for some sort of a settlement and they use these pressure tactics frequently to claim a stronger hand. If you recollect that intrusion oon Indian soil (with tents recently) AND push for a 'permanent settlement' has always been concurrent. It's the maps that count in the end I guess.

There might be some substance. A few kms incursion in few sectors but 640sq kms seems to be too big to believe in.

Back
Top Bottom