What's new

Chinese Army has occupied 640 sq. km in three Ladakh sectors, says report

It was last BJP govt which recognized Tibet as officially as part of china. UPA Govt didn't do this

And China recognized Sikkim and opened trade licenses. Give and take. A deal between equals. Lekin riswatkhoro ke talwe chatne wale ko ye nazar nehi ayega. For that North Bengal became a hub of business activity(especially Siliguri). The North East got hope. You being from Bengal should have known better. But then you being from Bengal(and voting Communists and Mamtas...should I expect any better?) :undecided:
[Bregs];4732027 said:
It was last BJP govt which recognized Tibet as officially as part of china. UPA Govt didn't do this

And China recognized Sikkim and opened trade licenses. Give and take. A deal between equals. Lekin riswatkhoro ke talwe chatne wale ko ye nazar nehi ayega. For that North Bengal became a hub of business activity(especially Siliguri). The North East got hope. You being from Bengal should have known better. But then you being from Bengal(and voting Communists and Mamtas...should I expect any better?) :undecided:

Its not give and take this is Indian loss all the way as India has only Tibet to show disputed they still have Ladakh, Arunachal and many other areas so this swap was a loss to India

90,000 PA also fought back like you.:rofl:

Hey bigmouth that happened in 1971,I wasn't even born back then. Plus there is no point in talking over it because that is not related to the thread.So Like I said before
Are you man enough to fight me in BK? Or are you gonna stay here and talk trash keyboard warrior?
Choice is yours!:omghaha:

the pm should make a strong statement..the government dosnt even take this seriously.....and the army and itbp needs to be more aggresive...

You are just being trolled into getting banned. :(
Don't get provoked. Anti Indians and die hard Congress supporters are united here.
So do you imply you genes have changed ??Come here if you dare in my Akhara, will reap you apart.

:omghaha: All these talks and sinophobia on defence forums and yet not a single shot fired by IA.
If I was in Haiti or Pakistan and someone tried to occupy my country.I would fight back or at least TRY:lol:

indo-china relations are not as bad....and they dont fire across the border(provoke) or behead our soldiers.....

So do you imply you genes have changed ??Come here if you dare in my Akhara, will reap you apart.

Dumbtarard come straight for me if you are not coward no need to ride on donkey's back.

They don't allow any pakistanis or mixed pakistanis in india that easily. Plus I don't wanna be outnumbered when I fight you. At least in america I can fight you alone and since you quoted me first,You started it and now back your words up and come to BK.Other wise shut the f*ck up and mind your own.

NDTV is saying that China cut off 640 sq km land from India in April when they were on stand off with Indian army, which they withdrew after their re treat in may. Now Indian army has resumed petroling in the area.

You are one faggot and when did I say I will this or that ??Fear of being a$$-kicked is playing overtime in your shithead.

yeah, well this is a hindu conspiracy too now to be anti-national coz I'm not a muslim. And nairs are known to a$$ kicke more than anyone else....

NDTV is saying that China cut off 640 sq km land from India in April when they were on stand off with Indian army, which they withdrew after their re treat in may. Now Indian army has resumed petroling in the area.

No kind of 'encorachment' has any validity until it reflects in the maps that both sides are discussing. In general extreme aggression from the Chinese side should be looked at as posturing as they push to final settlements of the maps.

Hell give you a smooch ! :kiss3:

I can assure you I'm straight bro...:ashamed:

Back
Top Bottom