What's new

China 'gobbles’ up 640 sq km of Indian land in Ladakh

see rony se kuch nahi hoga.

Because we are spending unnecessarily on our own created problems and blindly. We have created enemies in the region due our bad image of bad governance and 3rd class infrastructure. India needs to to take a hard stand these problems.

We spend 70% on defence and nothing on health and education. Still if we do not create a secure state, toh hum ko doob ke mar jana chahiye.

India need to work on its government, economy and infrastructure first before working on defense. In the mean time, try to develop friendly relationship with all neighbors.

The real fact is we are not going to get back the land we lost .

A settlement of border dispute with Aksai Chin for china and AP for India seems the only plausible option .

How can we take back a land which actually is not lost ??

You trust Anthony?

I don't trust MOD and GOI anymore, for security mate.

Only if the military says it, I will believe it.

Chinese will never be satisfied. They will keep asking more and more land. Why don't you people from the plains realize this?

Congress knows that it sucked India to such an extent that India is no longer capable of any big confrontation.....therefore going easy on the Chinese....

Chinese will never be satisfied. They will keep asking more and more land. Why don't you people from the plains realize this?
We realize buddy........only a Congressi chamcha would say otherwise.....

India need to work on its government, economy and infrastructure first before working on defense. In the mean time, try to develop friendly relationship with all neighbors.

The congress part has Sucked so much blood of India that if a war happens we will lose
They know it since this type of cowardly approach

if everything was ok..........why was media not allowed to go there??
@Guynextdoor

what do u think?

because our media is so so innocent that they will start leaking the sensitive infos of that area. This is one reason. Other reason is, Media itself is not interested in such news because it hampers their TRP. No one is actually concerned about India's security. People in India forget things very quick, even if China takes over delhi, I bet we Indians will start working under them. Lagalo jitney ki shart lagani hai. Indian is only and only concerned about, how much HE earns, how big his house is. What we are talking about here, not even 1% of India knows about this situation.

This is all because of lack of social security. Who will give a damn to these developments when he has to fight for his survival just for basic needs in India. We live like animals.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree, but the problem is much much bigger. China has it's own serious problems India has it's own. The common thing in both the countries are, Government rules a bunch of unaware people and fool them. This is common in Asia. The one who rules is the king. Communism, democracy is just another way to keep a common man under some illusion and rule over them.

Common man be it in China or India is not interested in such developments at all, who got more land who got less. Only some idiots like you and me are concerned and we cannot do anything.

Ofcourse China has come out of poverty, but corruption there is too high and it is a fact, the leaders are supreme power they say do it, people do it, they say bend, people bend. In India if you are poor, then you have no right to live because people will not let you live.

because our media is so so innocent that they will start leaking the sensitive infos of that area. This is one reason. Other reason is, Media itself is not interested in such news because it hampers their TRP. No one is actually concerned about India's security. People in India forget things very quick, even if China takes over delhi, I bet we Indians will start working under them. Lagalo jitney ki shart lagani hai. Indian is only and only concerned about, how much HE earns, how big his house is. What we are talking about here, not even 1% of India knows about this situation.

This is all because of lack of social security. Who will give a damn to these developments when he has to fight for his survival just for basic needs in India. We live like animals.

1)This is the best trp news dude

2)do u live here to make such foolish assesements?

3)less than 1% knows??everyone is aware except tribals and poor labourers who have no time for this

4)u are just plain wrong here mate

The congress part has Sucked so much blood of India that if a war happens we will lose
They know it since this type of cowardly approach

ppl have become accustomed to family politics so much that no one dares to question rahul gandhi and sonia gandhi who are really controlling manmohan

1)This is the best trp news dude

2)do u live here to make such foolish assesements?

3)less than 1% knows??everyone is aware except tribals and poor labourers who have no time for this

4)u are just plain wrong here mate

I might be wrong about the TRP but during Kargil war it was kaun banega karorpati which took all the TRP.

arre bhai, Labors and Tribals and farmers are the 60% of India, and let me be honest, the youngsters of elite class by money are busy watching Chennai Express and Satyagrah in PVR cinemas.

ppl have become accustomed to family politics so much that no one dares to question rahul gandhi and sonia gandhi who are really controlling manmohan

Who is going to question and in what way how? It is media which asks questions. Media is corrupt how will you ask the question?

I might be wrong about the TRP but during Kargil war it was kaun banega karorpati which took all the TRP.

arre bhai, Labors and Tribals and farmers are the 60% of India, and let me be honest, the youngsters of elite class by money are busy watching Chennai Express and Satyagrah in PVR cinemas.

Who is going to question and in what way how? It is media which asks questions. Media is corrupt how will you ask the question?

i am a youngster so don't brand anyone here pls
media is willing to go,,,,,but govt stops them and this part is pretty clear.

who told u ppl were not concerned about kargil??i remember the time and everyone was concerned

i am a youngster so don't brand anyone here pls
media is willing to go,,,,,but govt stops them and this part is pretty clear.

who told u ppl were not concerned about kargil??i remember the time and everyone was concerned

If people in India were concerned Kargil would have not had happened simple as that. And what happened in january and then again last month, this shows our leadership and citizens are not concerned.

Zaruri hai ki hum pehle joota khayein phir marein. There must be one permanent solution. We cannot afford to continue with these problems for next one hundred years.

If people in India were concerned Kargil would have not had happened simple as that. And what happened in january and then again last month, this shows our leadership and citizens are not concerned.

Zaruri hai ki hum pehle joota khayein phir marein. There must be one permanent solution. We cannot afford to continue with these problems for next one hundred years.

tell this to ppl voting for a person who is an italian citizen.............its the crux of all the problems

tell this to ppl voting for a person who is an italian citizen.............its the crux of all the problems

this is what I am saying. People are lesser than the least concerned with it. Plus when BJP comes in power, the country comes under more threat, because ISI then tries to show Indian Muslims that no need to fear, we are with you. And then terror attacks start.

this is what I am saying. People are lesser than the least concerned with it. Plus when BJP comes in power, the country comes under more threat, because ISI then tries to show Indian Muslims that no need to fear, we are with you. And then terror attacks start.

we have 13% muslims
2-3% christians

no offence to these communities but they never vote for bjp

that makes 15%

Add to that the tribals and very poor ppl and u get the answer why congress is coming to power again and again

Back
Top Bottom