What's new

China 'gobbles’ up 640 sq km of Indian land in Ladakh

Than India will succeed or fail by this system. Look like its failing now and people are suffering. India need a strong leader more than democracy now. Trust me, it need stability and long term vision and planning. When people care only about the next meal, they wouldn't care about politics.

look at ur condition first.........ccp can arrest or kill u without giving even a reason

Amnesty-International-exe-009.jpg

so never stop bashing india as it could be u next!!

Than India will succeed or fail by this system. Look like its failing now and people are suffering. India need a strong leader more than democracy now. Trust me, it need stability and long term vision and planning. When people care only about the next meal, they wouldn't care about politics.

You people have decided that we are failing... in reality we are striving... it takes countries centuries to stand up after they gain independence to become perfect.. and believe me ... even so called totalitarian systems like the one in your favorite country is not perfect... even after a strong leadership... they struggle to ensure that everyone has been taken care of.

look at ur condition first.........ccp can arrest or kill u without giving even a reason

Amnesty-International-exe-009.jpg

so never stop bashing india as it could be u next!!

In my opinion, America should treat its death penalty criminals the way China is doing. Little appeal and fast execution. Even in execution, they are more efficient than America.

but of course, I don't agree with their lack of freedom and its dictatorship do not suite this country. But that is what they sacrifice to improve themselves.

Finally, I'm not doing a China/India comparison. I'm just answering someone's post about democracy in India.

You people have decided that we are failing... in reality we are striving... it takes countries centuries to stand up after they gain independence to become perfect.. and believe me ... even so called totalitarian systems like the one in your favorite country is not perfect... even after a strong leadership... they struggle to ensure that everyone has been taken care of.

India is not a failed country. But rupee has been making the news for obvious reason. No need to discuss too much there.

I do admire efficiency in China. But I don't agree with their style of government. It will never work for advance and developed country like America, western European countries and east Asian countries. But if they are developing their country and economy first before worry about democracy, than its working. This was the path that East Asian economic little dragons took and its now a success story in any measure, isn't it?

India should study development of East Asian economies such as South Korea, Taiwan and Japan instead of try to invent something new.

India is not a failed country. But rupee has been making the news for obvious reason. No need to discuss too much there.

Thats' a reality in Open market currency unlike China that artificially pegs currency to US Dollar.

Fixed exchange rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do admire efficiency in China.
So does every Indian
But I don't agree with their style of government.
It will never work for advance and developed country like America, western European countries and east Asian countries.
So does every Indian

But if they are developing their country and economy first before worry about democracy, than its working. This was the path that East Asian economic little dragons took and its now a success story in any measure, isn't it?

They have chosen their model.. and they will get results accordingly....

India should study development of East Asian economies such as South Korea, Taiwan and Japan instead of try to invent something new.

We have to invent something new that fits India ..and believe me we have some great minds at work...

Thats' a reality in Open market currency unlike China that artificially pegs currency to US Dollar.

Fixed exchange rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So does every Indian

So does every Indian

They have chosen their model.. and they will get results accordingly....

We have to invent something new that fits India ..and believe me we have some great minds at work...

China's currency is peg to dollar because they do not want it to rise too fast, not fall to fast.

You guys certainly have invented something new. And so far, the results are failing. If it continue like this, India will fail and at best fall into middle income trap.

China's currency is peg to dollar because they do not want it to rise too fast, not fall to fast.
We have not pegged our currency because we want it to behave and respond to market conditions.. thats how we manage our currency...

You guys certainly have invented something new. And so far, the results are failing. If it continue like this, India will fail and at best fall into middle income trap.
Thats' what I said.. we have our model in place ..China has their own... are you an economist to predict what will happen to India economy...

china has artificially devalued its currency to promote exports,,,,,thats perfectly fine imho

We have not pegged our currency because we want it to behave and respond to market conditions.. thats how we manage our currency...

Thats' what I said.. we have our model in place ..China has their own... are you an economist to predict what will happen to India economy...

My bad, Chinese yuan is not peg to dollar. it just allow limited fluctuation within a period of time. I believe its daily. If it does not have this limitation, it would rise rapidly.

I am not predicting, just point out what happened in the last few weeks.

Then whom to trust buddy .

These newspapers who will twist any report to increase their trp can't be trusted .

The only credible data we can get is from MoD or military . So for the time being we will have to trust Antony .

China can't be trusted , period .But unless we have a strong leadership who has the spine to back the military , it does not matter how much the people realize it .

How about the Military folks?

I'd believe the troops anyday over this pathetic regime.

Personally, I liked Gen. VK Singh. That man was Dabangg against this useless regime. :D

He stood for the right and never refused to voice out what was the truth. Same thing with former Air Chief PV Naik. He was a man that AK government feared from making the wrong-doings public.

Back
Top Bottom