What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

হায়রে উত্তরবঙ্গের মানুষ !!! লাখ টাকার বাগান খায় দুই টাকার ছাগলে !

Hey PDF guys and gals (all I know, yes - even Bhartiya Extremists) - Happy New Year !!

May Allah give us calm demeanor and Barakah in the New Year to be good people and tolerate and love each other regardless of political and religious beliefs.

Summa Ameen !

Fifth columnist Indo-Bengali bhakts posting videos singing glory of what a great place Kolkata is.

Channel Name is "DopeReactionBD".

Maybe hired by Gujarati and Marathi traders in that city to increase Bangladeshi footfall in that town. They love our dollars.

In fact check out how these two fake "Bangladeshi" Hindu bhakts are only singing India's praise....all over their channel.

Kamjaat h*r*mi chhotolok bhakt grew up in Bangladesh but can't stand Bangladesh. Their love is only for India.

This one irked me quite a bit. You can be Hindu, but putting down your own country ?? Wow.....

Adar byaparee Jahajer khobor nitesey....

Last edited:
Fifth columnist Indo-Bengali bhakts posting videos singing glory of what a great place Kolkata is.

Maybe hired by Gujarati and Marathi traders in that city to increase Bangladeshi footfall in that town. They love our dollars.

In fact check out how these two Bangladeshi bhakts are only singing India's praise....all over their channel.

Kamjaat chhotolok grew up in Bangladesh but can't stand it.

This one irked me quite a bit. You can be Hindu, but putting down your own country ?? Wow.....

I havn't been to Bangaldesh in decades.

How prevalent are people like this there?

I havn't been to Bangaldesh in decades.

How prevalent are people like this there?

Nowadays these type of fifth columnist people are way too active. You cannot touch them thanks to RAW and Hasina goondas.

Hasina is following RAW direction overtime so all Bangladeshis turn into loyal Hindu Rashtra citizens.

Glorifying Indian achievements (and demonstrating Indian superiority over everything Bangladeshi) is loyal part time job of Chetona AL activists.

Blame it on years of Indian cultural hegemony Thanks to:

1. Chetona Kolkata culture propagandists

2. Over-abundance and popularity of Zee-Bangla/NDTV type Indian channels.

Even babies waking up in the morning speak in Hindi.

"Maa bhookh lagee hai - doodh do".....

I guess it is not all bad. They can switch over to Urdu quite fast once we forego all the Sanskrit and replace them with Farsi words which are already prevalent in Bengali.

We need to popularize HUM TV and ARY TV way more in Bangladesh which is not going to be too hard.

Nowadays these type of fifth columnist people are way too active. You cannot touch them thanks to RAW and Hasina goondas.

Hasina is following RAW direction overtime so all Bangladeshis turn into loyal Hindu Rashtra citizens.

Glorifying Indian achievements (and demonstrating Indian superiority over everything Bangladeshi) is loyal part time job of Chetona AL activists.

Blame it on years of Indian cultural hegemony Thanks to:

1. Chetona Kolkata culture propagandists

2. Over-abundance and popularity of Zee-Bangla/NDTV type Indian channels.

I guess it is not all bad. They can switch over to Urdu quite fast once we forego all the Sanskrit and replace them with Farsi words which are already prevalent in Bengali.

We need to popularize HUM TV and ARY TV way more in Bangladesh which is not going to be too hard.

Sad.

Here's another fifth columnist bhakt idiot channel glorifying India and Kolkata in the name of "Bangladesh Reaction". Only Indian faaltu fake morons will launch fake propaganda YT channels in Bangladesh in the name of "love for India". Same pattern here as that other channel above. :bad:

Proof that there is concerted attempt from Bhakt fifth columnists to maintain Indian cultural hegemony and influence over Bangladesh while glorifying India.

Last edited:

In fact check out how these two fake "Bangladeshi" Hindu bhakts are only singing India's praise....all over their channel.

Kamjaat h*r*mi chhotolok bhakt grew up in Bangladesh but can't stand Bangladesh. Their love is only for India.

Most of these cringe channels are just suckers for likes. The motive is pure and simple greed. More views equates to more money. You will see some cringe Indian and Pakistani channels doing the same for the sake of more views. The cringy reaction channels are the worst.

You may be giving too much credit to these morons. I don't think most of these guys are under any payroll nor have any subversive agenda. That is not to say some of these do have agenda and part of social engineering project.

I am more worried about the paid agents in position of authority. Like those in media, politics and academia. The damage they cause is far worse than these idiots in social media.

Last edited:

Kamjaat ? Chhotolok ?

@BananaRepublicUK, see this is why I consider "Muslims" like Bilal to be more practising Hindu than Muslim. They carry the Hindutvadi caste system and its attendent extreme Capitalism. When the last khutba of Hazrat Muhammad was about all humans being children of Adam and Eve so no one should discriminate against each other on basis of race and other artificial social and socio-economic constructs here is Bilal who does 40 rakaats in ten prayers times a day like a Brahman pandit obviously being classist. Who is being the haraami here ? :)

Sure, in my Deccan Muslim environment we would speak in shuddh Farsi "مادر من گرسنه ام به من شیر بده".

So! You have finally decided to call out @bluesky?

Bravo!

Have a kola from the @BananaRepublicUK

😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

@UKBengali
@EasyNow
@jamahir

WTH out-of-context crap are you talking about now? Please don't tag either me or @bluesky bhai. I could care less.

If you could even fathom @bluesky bhai's points - you and your retard friends would not put in your non-sense pointless comments and tag us.

India and Pakistan are both far ahead of Bangladesh in technology, everyone knows this. I pointed out that Bangladeshi fifth columnists should not promote Indian tourist attractions while claiming that they are Bangladeshis - these are essentially Indian kids, born and bred there. Context is different, but I doubt you can "get" the point.

Tired of your posts, only to increase your post count. The mods know as well.

Kamjaat ? Chhotolok ?

@BananaRepublicUK, see this is why I consider "Muslims" like Bilal to be more practising Hindu than Muslim

Or it could be due to the limited Bengali vocabulary!

In English you would use words like uncouth and uncivilised.

I will give him the benefit of the doubt!

And say he is linguistically challenged rather than a “bad Muslim”.

If you could even fathom @bluesky bhai's points - you and your retard friends would not put in your non-sense pointless comments and tag us.

There is no hyphen in nonsense, bro.

Nonsense not non-sense!

You guys really need to get off PDF and YouTube!!!

Instead read some books!!!

It would improve your English and your general knowledge!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom