What's new

Poll thread: A future Chinese naval base in Chittagong, do Bangladeshi posters support it?

Do Bangladeshi posters support a future Chinese naval base in Chittagong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
LOL even the name "India" is a gift from their gora masters !!!! :D

No, it was given by Greeks but name Pakistan was invented inside some university dormitory of gora master's homeland. :D

We have discussed before the threat of annexation Bangladesh faces from India:
India may annex parts of Bangladesh

Also we have started discussing possibility of a future Chinese naval base in Chittagong:
Adding a pearl: China looks for a naval base in Bangladesh

In the next few years and decades, the world will be going through some profound shift in geopolitics and balance of power paradigm. China is a rising global power and India is an aspiring regional hegemon. I believe in order for us to survive these changes unscathed and continue our path towards development, we need to balance the geopolitical threat we are facing from a rising India. The West is concerned about China's rise and so is India, Japan and few of China's neighbors. So the West is not going to interfere in Bangladesh and go against its biggest potential ally in the anti-China alliance, except for paying lip service. In this situation, I believe Bangladesh as a country and people must start thinking about how to prevent loosing our land to India, which remains a real possibility in the worst case scenario. We, as a country, with the current condition of our Armed forces have no effective deterrence against this ruinous turn of event. Once India takes over the 3 discussed parts of Bangladesh, it will be too late to do anything about it. So I would like to force Bangladeshi people to think about this worst case scenario and see what solutions we may have to prevent something like this from happening. A military alliance with China with a mutual defense treaty and providing a naval base to China seems to me the only solution that I can think of, that can effectively counter such a possibility.

A note to Awami League supporters, this land, Bangladesh, is your land too. If India annexes Chittagong, Rangpur and Khulna, we will all be loosers, so regardless of political difference between parties in Bangladesh, I would like you to think very carefully about our relationship with China, specially as Hindutva is gaining steam in India and Modi is coming to power.

This poll is open only for Bangladeshi posters only.

Invasion of pole vaulters is happening from your side. We have build tall fence but they still sneak in. If we wanted to annex BD why would we build a border fence in the first place. Use your thinking head at least once.

hand us over chittagong, rangpur and khulna....and do wahtever u want.....:whistle:

No, it was given by Greeks but name Pakistan was invented inside some university dormitory of gora master's homeland. :D

giggs.gif

PLAN is transferring two subs to BN. They are also to build two sub bases. In the past PLAN had proposed basing a nuclear sub here. We should accept that proposal. We should arrange joint maneuvers between the armed forces of both nations in BD. PLAF should base some aircraft in BD for joint training.China should be invited to build and operate the deep-sea port. These measures are necessary to counter Indian belligerence.

I didn't cast vote,so don't know whats the result.but I'd support a strong and self sufficient BD than a "Wannabe Vassal".Bd guys should get the lesson from Pakistan that what happens when you give a military base to another power to monitor the region.USA used Pakistan's base to monitor the region and spy over soviets,but ended its operation by bombing Pakistan itself.plus,while BD is a democracy,China is an autocracy and have history of interfering internal politics(supported and gave arms to the Wa rebels in Myanmar,the country which provided them Listning Station in Myanmar and let them base their army).

No BD should not give a naval base to China.
A base that is not under the contro! Of BD would mean that a foreign country could use BD territory to launch attacks on another country. It would also have the effect of compromising independence of BD.
What BD needs to do, after kicking out Awami League, is to disengage as much as possible from India. This means massively reducing imports from India and not trying to grow its exports to that country either.
Coupled with this, BD needs to double the GDP spent on defence and buy the best possible weapons for defence from China.
Once BD has the ability to effectively destroy most of the Indian forces in the Eastern sector, then expect India to not try to bully BD anymore.
World is divided into BLOCKS - that is ongoing international Politics latest trend
YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE 1 SOONER OR LATER

Funny Sharing....:sarcastic:
Indians Hindus are selling Cows to Bangladesh by means of illegal trade across borders ... (Simplest way to Get-Rid of Your Matta) :omghaha:
FACT 1:
In Muslim majority Bangladesh beef is in high demand. More than 90 percent of the 160 million people who live there are Muslims and for them beef is a delicacy.
FACT 2:
India is now liberally exporting cow to Bangladesh and importing hides and skins unofficially. Traders there are trying to capture the entire market. India is importing hides from Bangladesh at relatively low prices for processing and exporting leather products abroad. Bangladesh is its safe market for doing this kind of trading. It exports about 10 million cattle to Bangladesh annually out of which around four million are dispatched during the Eid ul Azha
Fact 3:
Indian cows smuggled to Bangladesh - YouTube

“Cattle smuggling to Bangladesh is a flourishing industry” - The Hindu

Where’s The Beef? In India, Believe It Or Not

but for me China first develop our country somehow
and also give state of the art military equipment and also better incentives

Back
Top Bottom