What's new

Poll thread: A future Chinese naval base in Chittagong, do Bangladeshi posters support it?

Do Bangladeshi posters support a future Chinese naval base in Chittagong?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't cast vote,so don't know whats the result.but I'd support a strong and self sufficient BD than a "Wannabe Vassal".Bd guys should get the lesson from Pakistan that what happens when you give a military base to another power to monitor the region.USA used Pakistan's base to monitor the region and spy over soviets,but ended its operation by bombing Pakistan itself.plus,while BD is a democracy,China is an autocracy and have history of interfering internal politics(supported and gave arms to the Wa rebels in Myanmar,the country which provided them Listning Station in Myanmar and let them base their army).
China is not USA. We need China to keep a check on our bullying neighbor.

China is not USA. We need China to keep a check on our bullying neighbor.

exactly.China isn't a democratic country,its a communist regime,autocratic just like previous Myanmar(before Democracy).plus,if you bring China to "Punish regional Bully",what difference will remain with USA??in fact,USA will be better than China in that respect,providing China accepts BD's offer.

exactly.China isn't a democratic country,its a communist regime,autocratic just like previous Myanmar(before Democracy).plus,if you bring China to "Punish regional Bully",what difference will remain with USA??in fact,USA will be better than China in that respect,providing China accepts BD's offer.
You should not talk about democracy. Just by holding elections India hasn't become democratic. India has one of the worst HR records in the world. Look how you treat the minorities,Kashmiris, NE peoples and the low cast.

You should not talk about democracy. Just by holding elections India hasn't become democratic. India has one of the worst HR records in the world. Look how you treat the minorities,Kashmiris, NE peoples and the low cast.

I'm barely interested about your BS.you're interested about autocracy??please get a citizenship in Myanmar or China or North Korea.probably then you'll understand why a "flawed" Democracy is better than a "Successful Autocracy".plus,I think its beyond your understanding as you're old and quite grumpy,beyond any means of a successful discussion.and its not "Cast",its "Caste".if you don't know,our new PM is an OBC while previous PM belongs to Sikh(minority) which community got several other PM and presidents before.that shows how we treat our people.show me one hindu leader(PM/President whatever) in BD.

Back
Top Bottom