What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Why are some Pakistani users coming to this section with the singular motive of posting negative news ?

It is sad to see grown men stoop to things like these childish acts of one-uppery.

On the pak side of the forum, you're threatened with ban and riddled with abuse, If you so much as use the Haha reaction....

In any case, good to know an inferiority complex was stroked.

Bangladesh is far from a wonderful place to live in but I believe we will eventually get there, I have hope. When people who tried their whole life to bring you down, start to scamper as you try to better yourself, you know you're doing something right... This is as much true in this case as it is in our own personal lives and struggles.

It is sad that people from some countries are region are more interested in #### measuring contests (quite literally when it comes to "people" from one particular "country") than making sure their schools and sabzi mandis don't blow up...

Big up South Asia!

This is a master piece!

@bluesky , @leonblack08 , @Bilal9 bhais!

Bhai are you on the alternative turkish forum ?

Bangladesh is far from a wonderful place to live in but I believe we will eventually get there, I have hope. When people who tried their whole life to bring you down, start to scamper as you try to better yourself, you know you're doing something right... This is as much true in this case as it is in our own personal lives and struggles.
If we can catch and hang those modern day mir jaffars, then insha'Allah we will develop into developed country.

Bangladeshi American from FLA Ishraque Khan developed Kodezi (Grammarly for Coders).

The sad thing here is, If this country knew how to retain talented fellows like these we'd have come alot farther than we are at now...

I mean he's probably born and brought up in the states but that's besides the point..

Then again, we don't even have the resources or drive to nurture such people in the first place 🤡

The sad thing here is, If this country knew how to retain talented fellows like these we'd have come alot farther than we are at now...

I mean he's probably born and brought up in the states but that's besides the point..

Then again, we don't even have the resources or drive to nurture such people in the first place 🤡

The first thing that needs to happen for a reverse brain drain (like China) is to have rule of law and proper value given to talent.

People who grow up and are educated in the States can offer a LOT talentwise and can raise Bangladesh' innovation level overnight, but Bangladesh has no plans to keep them attracted to Bangladesh. Why would these people stay when they have options to offer their talent elsewhere.

The only plan Mr. Palak (our IT minister) has is tel-baaji for Hasina. And she already took back the money allotted for IT incubators like Rajshahi and Jessore. Things have been scaled back significantly. There is almost zero effort to attract back-office business to Bangladesh.

Mr. Joy has been paid every month in crores but he has nothing (no concerted plan) to attract IT outsourcing to our shores and keep overseas IT talent (expats) in Bangladesh. Govt. policy needs to be FAR MORE GENEROUS. AL is not serious about IT outsourcing as a business.

1669949595212.jpg

BAL has managed to establish a BAKSHAL type state...

View attachment 902223

BAL has managed to establish a BAKSHAL type state...

Police o jodi joi Bangla boley, tobey ar ki korar thakey? Politicizing even the police force....wow !

Last time they tried to do BAKSAL, we had a coup.

This time, they politicized the armed forces in advance to prevent that.

In western countries, if you do politics at work (especially if you are in law enforcement), you get fired in no time flat.

This time, they politicized the armed forces in advance to prevent that.
@Bilal9 Bhai , armed forces isn't politicized , I can bet my house on it!

একটা ঝুড়িতে কিছু পচা ডিম থাকলে সেই ঝুড়ির সব ডিম কে পচা বলা মনে হয় সঠিক না, তাইনা?

সামনে দেখেন ইনশাল্লাহ ঠিক হয়ে যাবে সব।

I have faith on our deep state. You see finally it's working, and that's why BNP is showing it's might on street! 😊

Last edited:
Giant Turboprop "A400M Atlas" Takeoff at Dhaka with ATC

BAF training sorties and formation flypast in 2021. Training aircraft being used only as showpieces.

Wow - good representative selection for economical place to eat but nowhere near what you can sample in Dhaka.

Have to give these guys good marks for effort though.....

Real Bangladeshi homemade cuisine does not have as many fried items as that restaurant (except maybe fish), they are probably catering to local tastes in Karachi. Bangladeshi cuisine has many bharta items e.g. aloo and other leafy veggies.

1670188107096.png

Search on Trip advisor filtered by Dhaka restaurants serving Bangladeshi cuisine (to start with).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom