What's new

certificate/fatwa of patriotism and traitor?

W.11

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
some jaahil ganwar simpleton pakistani members have started their factories of issuing fatwa/certificate of patriotism or lack of it, or fatwa/certificate of being traitor

some members have no hesitation of calling others to go back to some other country they hate the most

i mean seriously this retard immature childish behaviour should be stopped, this is not the ethics of the debate

there maybe conflicting view points, but these jaahil members should start accommodating others point of views

if you want to issue that fatwa, please come to meet me in person and be ready to get punched on your face, other wise its a very cowardly behavior to issue fatwa sitting behind your monitor screen and be judgmental like sore losers because you can't justify your point logically so its easier to call others traitors secret agents etc

you may not know but you maybe hurting other people's feeling, i mean real people in real life

please be careful next time

please come to meet me in person and be ready to get punched on your face

Eik Push Up nahin lagtaa aur mujheee Punch mareiii gaa ! :lol:

Kiyun dil pe leitaa haiii mereiii Bhai ? :kiss3:

Sometimes some people need to be deported....we have one in our section!

Just mention me.
Funny how his entire statement pretty much reads as if he's insulting anyone who disagrees with him.

some jaahil ganwar simpleton pakistani members have started their factories of issuing fatwa/certificate of patriotism or lack of it, or fatwa/certificate of being traitor

some members have no hesitation of calling others to go back to some other country they hate the most

i mean seriously this retard immature childish behaviour should be stopped, this is not the ethics of the debate

there maybe conflicting view points, but these jaahil members should start accommodating others point of views

if you want to issue that fatwa, please come to meet me in person and be ready to get punched on your face, other wise its a very cowardly behavior to issue fatwa sitting behind your monitor screen and be judgmental like sore losers because you can't justify your point logically so its easier to call others traitors secret agents etc

you may not know but you maybe hurting other people's feeling, i mean real people in real life

This coming from the guy that was throwing insults not to long ago at me and @Luftwaffe.

Funny how life works sometimes.

agreed so when you will start accommodating others' point of view ?

Funny how his entire statement pretty much reads as if he's insulting anyone who disagrees with him.

This coming from the guy that was throwing insults not to long ago at me and Luftwaffe.

Funny how life works sometimes.

Wonder why is he still lurking on this forum after so direct personal attacks @Aeronaut this is a fair complaint by me and other members this member w.11 should be banned temporarily or ban from political thread for a couple of months. Just notice/read his language and direct personal attacks..i don't know where is the positive contribution all i read is someone attacking/insulting others because they disagree and lastly daily bashing of a certain political party by him while others don't even care about mqm..but his mission never seize...it is time management take notice.

Wonder why is he still lurking on this forum after so direct personal attacks @Aeronaut this is a fair complaint by me and other members this member w.11 should be banned temporarily or ban from political thread for a couple of months. Just notice/read his language and direct personal attacks..i don't know where is the positive contribution all i read is someone attacking/insulting others because they disagree and lastly daily bashing of a certain political party by him while others don't even care about mqm..but his mission never seize...it is time management take notice.

@WebMaster - Is your guy here.

Agreed. He needs to be shipped out now.

do i even need to show your low quality think tank posts?

and yes you are obsessed with MQM

Second that!

Be careful. They will charge you with Blasphemy law. I have heard that it is used to settle personal scores.

do i even need to show your low quality think tank posts?

and yes you are obsessed with MQM

Says member with 0 credibility :lol:...

No I/we don't want to even remember mqm don't even talk of obsession with terrorist organization that is your speciality looking at your list of Threads in political section. Don't bother replying...

Back
Top Bottom