What's new

And now Buffet is not allowed - Suadi Fatwa

They solved all the problems already.. now it was about time they said something about buffet :lol:

You avatar is not of my concern. Unfortunately people here haven't bother to discuss what has been written in the article rather shouting in the air. Isn't Value and Quantity must be predetermined prior any procurement transaction? That is the core point which needs to be taken into account and that is what I said it was very good arguable point.
I am a consumer and I am not complaining. If a business wants to give unlimited quantity (not really coz there is a limit to how much I can eat in a sitting) why should it be a problem for me.
May be we should target the wastage not consumer choice?

lol this is funny. Glad i live in a free country. We had similar laws in europe once, but it ended in 15th and 16th century with the renaissance. Banning buffets and Pokemon is definitly not the way that leads to a free and happy society.

None of these two have been banned so far. It just is a desperate fanboy, with no authority on the issue.

Yzd, we've got your back with regards to Buffets, mate.

We'll be right in the trenches with you if need be.

The General Presidency of Scholarly Research and Ifta is the only authorized institute for issuing Fatwas. You should get that. Saudi Arabia is not a jungle where even one can issue fatwas out of his own will. However the scholar laid very valid point from an Islamic point of view. Read my previous post.

It is Saudi btw not Suadi….Edit the typo in your title.

:tup:

Should be implemented in every restaurant if costumers throw a lot of food away as happens very often. Wastefulness is not good which is common otherwise in all of the GCC and all of the world more or less. We lack nothing for good and bad when it comes to materialism.

Anyway he does not have any authority to issue a bidding fatwa so no big deal. But it's worth taking a discussion and if this helps then good.

There is no excuse here

Saudi cleric denies he advocated gang rape of Syrian women

Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If you want to insult your intelligence that is up to you but facts are facts.

Now take a hike.

@Arabian Legend please do not waste your time with discussing with that retarded commie.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom