What's new

And now Buffet is not allowed - Suadi Fatwa

it seems that mullahs and saudis are in a serious competition with each other to look more stupid. :disagree:

again saudi and their argument :sarcastic: what do you think ? do they not have business strategy ? do they not aware of break even margin before they offered it ? :omghaha:

saudi and their fatwa :haha::haha::haha::haha:

what do you think ? do they not have business strategy ?

I just responded to the business strategy option earlier, welcome to the present hahaha.

saudi and their fatwa :haha::haha::haha::haha:

That is a very interesting per logic. Do you know what parameters should the Fatwas fallowed to be accepted? In this case, this " Fatwa " isn't a religious decree.

But then again, I don't blame you. You Awami loyalists will never bite the hand's the fed you in order to remain in power, while you're people are starving :lol: :D

I just responded to the business strategy option earlier, welcome to the present hahaha.
say it again :rofl:

That is a very interesting per logic. Do you know what parameters should the Fatwas fallowed to be accepted? In this case, this " Fatwa " isn't a religious decree.

But then again, I don't blame you. You Awami loyalists will never bite the hand's the fed you in order to remain in power, while you're people are starving :lol: :D
was that best shot buddy ? try again, shot blank is not working :omghaha:

say it again :rofl:

was that best shot buddy ? try again, shot blank is not working :omghaha:

So, I'm guessing now that at this point, there is nothing of a mature response you could give to this debate apart from the trollish attitude of yours? If so, then good!

Defeated

Next ...

So, I'm guessing now that at this point, there is nothing of a mature response you could give to this debate apart from the trollish attitude of yours? If so, then good!

Defeated

Next ...
ahahaha i know it is going hard on you but hey what can i do when you can not debate with me :angel:

@Azlan Haider @syedali73

Although this might sound trollish, it's a serious question. Can a Fatwa be issued against a Fatwa?

A fatwah could not be issued against fatwah as it would not be logically cogent to do so and any attempt of doing so would result in a paradox.

It is akin to a statement that " I am a liar ". If we take this statement, to be true then the person who is telling this statement is a liar making statement false.Thus this statement is both true and false at same time.

Similarly,

A fatwah against fatwah would mean that the fatwah issued is invalid which would make the decree of that fatwah invalid thus making fatwah's valid again and so on...............

A fatwah could not be issued against fatwah as it would not be logically cogent to do so and any attempt of doing so would result in a paradox.

It is akin to a statement that " I am a liar ". If we take this statement, to be true then the person who is telling this statement is a liar making statement false.Thus this statement is both true and false at same time.

Similarly,

A fatwah against fatwah would mean that the fatwah issued is invalid which would make the decree of that fatwah invalid thus making fatwah's valid again and so on...............

But if Fatwahs are based on interpretation, can they not be challenged by a diverging viewpoint?

But if Fatwahs are based on interpretation, can they not be challenged by a diverging viewpoint?

That does not matter.

When someone issues fatwa against fathwas, he is declaring fatwas invalid thus making his very fatwa making fatwas invalid, invalid which makes fatwas valid again.....

It is a logical paradox. etymology of fatwa is irrelevant. It could even mean illustrated history of gerbil monster and result would be same.

Similarly,

Indeed, however, Fatwas won't be legit as long as it isn't authorized by an official entity. Think of it like the moral values in Hinduism for instance.

I think @anonymus was putting it in the scale of a Fatwa v.s. another Fatwa both issued by random religious figures. His statement is perfectly logical.

Last edited:
They may need it...Arabs receive better a message , if it is wrapped with a dose of religion..The bad thing, is they are making a mockery of the most beautiful and complete religion known to mankind, with those debile edict!
2973986668.jpg

fp01_big.jpg

Economist_rankings_obesity_women.JPG

No comment..
Gulf-Obesity.jpg

2281045165.jpg

For a few days, but I'm reading, so I know your updates. :D (I got a little trigger fingered with a few ppl there)

I must say these Facebook Pics from both sides really get on my nerves. Even decent posts get missed out. Anyway..Come back fron your ban. something interesting happening in NCR. Should be clear in 3-4 days.

Very good argumentative point. Value and Quantity must be predetermined as per Islamic procurement conditions.
Why is it you bring up Islam when it suits you and forget about it when it doesn't?

Weren't you supporting homosexuality a few days back: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom