What's new

And now Buffet is not allowed - Suadi Fatwa

This is good cause in all these buffets They waste lots of food which is against islamic teaching of eating food.

Oh! So why do people make a fuss over some of these Fatwas then? Can't some of the crazier ones be simply ignored as the ramblings of a senile mind?

But some fools take these Fatwas too seriously as if they were some decree from God himself . Fatwas legitimizing suicide bombing , killing people of other sects/religion etc. are the main cause behind all the terrorism

But some fools take these Fatwas too seriously as if they were some decree from God himself . Fatwas legitimizing suicide bombing , killing people of other sects/religion etc. are the main cause behind all the terrorism

Thanks for clarifying that Azlan Bhai. :-) I was under the impression that once issued, a Fatwa must be dutifully followed by all Muslims of that sect.

Before people start bashing "Arabs" or "Saudis", the good old Yanks tried similar bans (didn't hold up in court though).

New York City soft drink size limit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Activities which pose a health risk and cause the government to pick up the bill can be questioned.

There have been far crazier laws like that passed. Luckily that is why we have a law court system that is there to make sure any dumb laws are actually permissible.
Judicial review - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
lion.gif
I'll fight until death if someone touch my holy right to the buffets

Jardin_Asie2.jpg

ls.jpg

Boeuf_Grille.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

Oh! So why do people make a fuss over some of these Fatwas then? Can't some of the crazier ones be simply ignored as the ramblings of a senile mind?

Social media is good tool for blabbering about something which is NOT at all even affecting anyone

these bastards are getting out hand now
guess what... you can still eat as much you can and there will always be deals at lunch time 'eat as much as you can' and you will not come to delete your remarks.... because reason is not conditions on your eating but your hate.
While ground reality is that if KSA Pizza Hut you would criticize and if it doesn't you would still criticize.
First makeup your mind, and tell us, in your belief what should the sell and what not?

I never understood the "all you can eat buffets" offers
I have a butt friend in KSA and to him this makes a lot of sense. he has ability to eat 3 Pizza in row. he's always looking for such deals.

I'll fight until death if someone touch my holy right to the buffets
do you eat pork?

Social media is good tool for blabbering about something which is NOT at all even affecting anyone

Thank God its not wiki leak otherwise, all hate brigade must have been gone nuts.

Last edited:
seems maula who give fatwa has lost his appetite ......

But some fools take these Fatwas too seriously as if they were some decree from God himself .
Like the one who opened this thread!
If a man is so stupid to check the source of news.. he is indeed fool and fools do not wait for fatwas.

This is actually Islamic, the Prophet(SAW) told us not to be excessive with food since it has many negative effects to it. Which I can go into but won't, this makes sense and I don't see the outrage about it. Good for God's followers, besides, Saudis and Arabs barely eat at buffets anyways.

A fatwa is a religious decree

Not always, this isn't a religious decree. It just is a decree of a desperate fanboy who wants to inject religion into everything. The Saudi Food Bank was founded mainly to tackle this issue. Thus, to assume that religion is the only remedy for every social illness is utterly stupid.

بنك الطعام السعودي | إطعام

But this(wasting food) is a social problem. If a religious decree to a social problem is the only way to solve one, it shows the society has a lot to learn about the fundamentals of innate morality. :coffee:

And as it happens to be a social problem, countermeasures have already been implemented.

http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/06/21/221947.html
The first Saudi food bank | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

A fatwa is a religious decree. But this(wasting food) is a social problem. If a religious decree to a social problem is the only way to solve one, it shows the society has a lot to learn about the fundamentals of innate morality. :coffee:

What if you buy 1 kilo and waste 800gms? :azn:

@Azlan Haider - You are making a fundamental mistake here. You are bringing in faith. This actually is idiocy wrapped in the cloak of faith. This is as you know - a social problem. An awareness program or fines as @Arabian Legend noted earlier are better and more economical alternatives. :tup:

Btw - @Arabian Legend - who's your Avatar? :whistle:

You are an Awami loyalist, you never bothered about the wasted food, while your own kin and kind are starving.

To the Saudis at least, despite their standards of living, people take such issue seriously. Although that it no longer is a secret that such Fatwa is illegitimate as that guy isn't authorized to produce any.

Last edited:
@jha saheb, I have a thread ban there because of some 'enthusiastic' foruming I did last week :)

You are an Awami loyalist, you never bothered about the wasted food, while your own kin and kind are starving.

To the Saudis at least, despite their standards of living, people take such issue seriously. Although that it no longer is a secret that such Fatwa is illegitimate as that guy isn't authorized to produce any.
again saudi and their argument :sarcastic: what do you think ? do they not have business strategy ? do they not aware of break even margin before they offered it ? :omghaha:

saudi and their fatwa :haha::haha::haha::haha:

Back
Top Bottom