What's new

certificate/fatwa of patriotism and traitor?

Says member with 0 credibility :lol:...

No I/we don't want to even remember mqm don't even talk of obsession with terrorist organization that is your speciality looking at your list of Threads in political section. Don't bother replying...

i think you are an acute case of amnesia :lol:

if you don't like MQM than ignore?, no body is inviting you to visit threads i make?

i think you are an acute case of amnesia :lol:

if you don't like MQM than ignore?, no body is inviting you to visit threads i make?

I don't like? it's not just me its the entire PDF that is fed up.

Keep going with personal attack your virtual bori is getting read by Webmaster I hope. @WebMaster @Aeronaut

do i even need to show your low quality think tank posts?

and yes you are obsessed with MQM

Everyone posts low quality posts sometimes. Think Tank is a title that just means that we positively contribute to political and defence discussions more than others, and make valid points doing it.

No one here is obsessed with MQM, we're just annoyed by the fact that you keep posting pro-MQM propaganda here almost every single day without actually contributing anything positive.

Says member with 0 credibility :lol:...

No I/we don't want to even remember mqm don't even talk of obsession with terrorist organization that is your speciality looking at your list of Threads in political section. Don't bother replying...
You know what I don't get? @pakistani342 got banned, but at least he contributed to the Afghan forum and kept it from alive and active, all the while making valid points, even if I didn't agree with him.

@W.11 on the other hand...One more issue from him, and I'm going directly to @WebMaster .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom