What's new

Hamid Mir - Am I A Traitor?

Hamid mir doesnt worry me, he is just a voice, with whom one can agree or disagree....the real danger is the state's terrorists/assassins who thinks they have copy rights on patriotism...if you want to know to know how crazy they are, just look at zahid hamid....these madmen will doom us all.
And lets not think in black and white shades, these madmen are driven by madness for a reason. Mir jafars do exist, for money. Businessmen who care less about morality let alone loyalty to any faction. The role model for those akhroat-headed khakis should be hazrat Muhammad p.b.u.h and his life, specially in medina. There were munafiqeens who were identifying themeselves as muslims, but they were not. They were conspiring with mecca and jews. Yet Holy prophet didnt kill them, with no evidences to prove their treason. Adopting the way of ismaeli hashashins by Intelligence agencies, is work of evil and darkness

No you are not just a Traitor but......

a1705366707_10.jpg

article was pretty accurate,,,,people are labelling a guy who got 6 bullets as traitor!!

there is 0 proof of any foreign funding and still u guys keep on calling geo tv as jai tv or jew tv??
height of hypocrisy

This is quite proof that Indians show their sympathy for HM & Geo :coffee: If "NO" then why do you guys bother about it ........

Traitor or not, I personally hold Hamid Mir responsible for the murder of Brig Sultan Amir Tarrar (also known as Col Imam) and Sqn Ldr Khalid Khawaja. Both of these upright officers were murdered at Hamid Mir's prodding of his Taliban contacts. Nobody has done justice to the family of these two officers. He cries about being shot 6 times, and he has my sympathies for this as I do not condone shooting anyone, but these two officers are no longer with us and Hamid Mir's irresponsible goading and prodding of the militants in their cases (they were holding both of them as hostages when Hamir Mir talked to them and instigated harm upon them) as well as contacts with anti-state elements (TTP etc.) have never been investigated. This chap at the least should be put through the ringer in the anti-terrorism court for his involvement.

He has been an apologist of anti-state elements and has switched sides as and when it has suited him. He was an avowed Taliban supporter in Musharraf's days. After Musharraf left and there was no military bogey to target, he suddenly became a moderate even though his moderation is skin deep. Right under this veneer is a very rightist mindset that is prone to all sorts of conspiracy theories and also very self righteous.

I have never liked him and I have had this negative opinion of him from the very beginning so its not like I formed this opinion since his shooting and the resulting ISI saga. I am simply amazed that a man of such limited intellect is showcased as the preeminent and senior most Pakistani journalist. That to me shows how shallow the viewers and his fan club are.

Last edited:
Traitor or not, I personally hold Hamid Mir responsible for the murder of Brig Sultan Amir Tarrar (also known as Col Imam) and Sqn Ldr Khalid Khawaja. Both of these upright officers were murdered at Hamid Mir's prodding of his Taliban contacts. Nobody has done justice to the family of these two officers. He cries about being shot 6 times, and he has my sympathies for this as I do not condone shooting anyone, but these two officers are no longer with us and Hamid Mir's irresponsible goading and prodding of the militants in their cases (they were holding both of them as hostages when Hamir Mir talked to them and instigated harm upon them) as well as contacts with anti-state elements (TTP etc.) have never been investigated. This chap at the least should be put through the ringer in the anti-terrorism court for his involvement.

He has been an apologist of anti-state elements and has switched sides as and when it has suited him. He was an avowed Taliban supporter in Musharraf's days. After Musharraf left and there was no military bogey to target, he suddenly became a moderate even though his moderation is skin deep. Right under this veneer is a very rightist mindset that is prone to all sorts of conspiracy theories and also very self righteous.

I have never liked him and I have had this negative opinion of him from the very beginning so its not like I formed this opinion since his shooting and the resulting ISI saga. I am simply amazed that a man of such limited intellect is showcased as the preeminent and senior most Pakistani journalist. That to me shows how shallow the viewers and his fan club are.

i can vouch for every word you have written. :)

Blainy it was the same intelligence agency/ies of Pakistan which have steered this man out of that crisis (bold word n your comment) so traitor or not but HM surely can NOT Be trusted.

Lovley to have you back on forum after a LONG time

Soon to be made a mandatory requirement for every Pakistani like CNIC.....
894589_10204201422822781_8564701749138422199_o.jpg

:P for them Arundhati is traitor
no she is not. She is a respected left leaning progressive author, some might hate her, but not to the extent of killing her.
She still is in India doing well and lends her name to anything she finds fit.
@MBI Munshi what do you make of hamid mir, a rogue journalist or somebody who want to tell the truth as he perceives.

no she is not. She is a respected left leaning progressive author, some might hate her, but not to the extent of killing her.
She still is in India doing well and lends her name to anything she finds fit.
@MBI Munshi what do you make of hamid mir, a rogue journalist or somebody who want to tell the truth as he perceives.

She is neither respected nor progressive. I did not know that supporting Naxals constitutes progress.

Back
Top Bottom