What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
Geared Up For SOW Strike.

FB_IMG_1670069679352.jpg

Mirage-IIIDF from No.22 Sqn "Ghazis" taxing out of its hardened pen for a training mission.
Customized for special roles, these Mirages due to specific modifications are well integrated into the modern operational construct of PAF.
1670181207707.png

“A warrior with a cause is the most dangerous soldier of all”
Legendary Mirage from No.22 OCU "Ghazi" Squadron. The squadron apart from its traditional role of training delta riders is also tasked with tactical standoff strike missions with special weapons.
320910776_1094516944560261_8155646666523737131_n.jpg

May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won't. It's incoming, we shall strike hard & deep behind the enemy lines.
FkrZ6HJXwAEc-Jq

If anything Pakistan show be investing in a replacement aircraft rather than upgrading old aircraft.

J-10 seems like it can do more than just replace the mirage. I don’t know how much maintenance costs are though for either. Alternative is making a similar copy. Pakistan can probably do that pretty easily. Dunno about costs of starting such a project

May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won't. It's incoming, we shall strike hard & deep behind the enemy lines.
FkrZ6HJXwAEc-Jq
If only our lions were lead by a lions and not vermin

In the words of Alexander the Great.
"I WOULD RATHER HAVE AN A4MY OF SHEEP LEAD BY A LION THAN AN ARMY OF LIONS LEAD BY A SHEEP".

We feb26 2019 incident and Imran Khan

We had kargil and Nawaz Shareef.

Now we have shabaaz shareef.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom