What's new

Capabilities of PAF Dassault MIRAGE-III/V.

Should Pakistan upgrade its Mirages to South African Cheetah standard if not Beyond?

• Yes

Votes: 181 59.0%
  • No

Votes: 126 41.0%

• Total voters
on wings I believe its R-550 under centre line hard points its H-4 SOW

correction its dummy of either AIM-9M or L ...

Dummy version of the AIM.9P, only the radar fitted versions of the Mirage carry the 9L's.

PS would love to see the guidance pod for this bomb,also is it a 1000Ib bomb or 2000Ib one?

Dummy version of the AIM.9P, only the radar fitted versions of the Mirage carry the 9L's.

PS would love to see the guidance pod for this bomb,also is it a 1000Ib bomb or 2000Ib one?
I think 1000 lbs version ....

Mirage-V with H-4(ece).jpg

(enlarge and colour enhanced version of the pic previously shared by @hassan1 )

@denel your beauty and our beast .....

Yes indeed, earlier sir @Hodor shared something but it was like, ''you can have my bike, but i'm not giving it to you''. :(

This is the reason I dont share any such content here otherwise I have pictures of H weapon in much better quality than this one.As soon as you post a photo here it ends up on every other page on Facebook.

Screenshot_20191124-213814.png

This is the reason I dont share any such content here otherwise I have pictures of H weapon in much better quality than this one.As soon as you post a photo here it ends up on every other page on Facebook.

View attachment 591390
Such is the internet.
You can try watermarking them

I always wondered whether mirages indeed got BVR A2A missles or was it just a rumour

Such is the internet.
You can try watermarking them

I always wondered whether mirages indeed got BVR A2A missles or was it just a rumour
Its not about watermark,I dont own those photos.The reason is that I dont like all these pages bombarding same news everywhere with whatever caption they seem fit and each page claiming it to be Exclusive.Makes me angry.
And ofcourse the information security part is to be kept in mind as well.

View attachment 591390
Sir this happens, i was the first person to acquire and post this very first image of PAF Block-52 with CFTs in Feb.2011....until then the rumour was that US is not supplying CFTs to the PAF. Once i posted the image here on PDF....it went viral with everyone under the Sun putting their own watermark on it and taking credit.

full

Sir this happens, i was the first person to acquire and post this very first image of PAF Block-52 with CFTs in Feb.2011....until then the rumour was that US is not supplying CFTs to the PAF. Once i posted the image here on PDF....it went viral with everyone under the Sun putting their own watermark on it and taking credit.

full
You have made my commitment of "Not to post such stuff here" more stronger.:D

full
I think its the first time I have seen that type of a mouth guard for the F-16s =)

full

Thanks for sharing non watermark picture which basically ruins the pic

Watermark show shallowness of folks taking credit for something they should not

Back
Top Bottom