What's new

Can India and Pakistan be friends,ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Why would you want to be friends with india in the first place! However I agree with a neutral relationship but then again that too doesn't seem to happen not in our life time. Stop daydreaming.

who is daydreaming???? The man who posted the thread here for discussion????:hitwall:

I can put up list of atleast 1000 names ,containing Pakistani terrorists.

Yep, the poster of the thread and all those who think the same.

Its a useless thread which has no result instead of claims and counter claims, accusations and counter accusations... to sum it up... back to square one as usual.

I request the mods to close the thread.

My point is simple.

indian and pakistan cannot live together the way European does.

simple as that. :tup:

bwahahahahah and who is wishing to live together with India in the first place

Naming one,
Dude the line i said "can u name any Indian involved in terrorist activity" was an overviewing statement, India is clean and pure,never willing to hurt others.

And I gave the example of the Naxals, who number anywhere from 20,000 to 60,000 and they are ALL Indians. RSS is considered to be the second most immediate threat to stability in asia after Taliban, it's Indian, isn't it ? And I have seen Vickers machine guns, Indian ammo made in 2007, 4 tonnes of Indian medicines, over 500 parcels of plastic explosives being recovered from TTP in the operations over the past year or so, that casts a fishy smell over your claim of India never hurting anyone or being involved in terror activities.

Yep, the poster of the thread and all those who think the same.

well I personally thinking this friendship will not happen, not just me but 99% indian & 99% pakistani think so.....

If you are true then the only who were daydreaming are the idiot "aman ki asha".who think friendship can happen...:hitwall:

Naming one,
Dude the line i said "can u name any Indian involved in terrorist activity" was an overviewing statement, India is clean and pure,never willing to hurt others.
:blink::blink::blink: LTTE.

Now go figure how much each cadre of it contains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom