What's new

Can India and Pakistan be friends,ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL,
Have u got any news of a BHARATI being involved in a terror activity??:sniper:

I'm sure the GoI will severely punish the Japanese Naxalites for sabotaging that train track last weak that lead to the death of over 100 people.
JFR: I'm being sarcastic.........

So you think that all bharatis are saint? :undecided:
Saint is a one,who is pure by heart and soul..did i say all Indians are saints?:hitwall::hitwall:

Indians have never been indulged in a terror activity...
Told you, tell me any instance ,which had an Indian involved in a terror activity?:woot::hitwall:

So,Plz give your credible source that " people of kashmir want to be part of pakistan".............:azn:

Ever heard of the J&K Hurriat Conference ? Yaseen Malik, Mirwais Umer Farooq, Gillani Sahab among other names ??????
You might want to look into it........

Ever heard of the J&K Hurriat Conference ? Yaseen Malik, Mirwais Umer Farooq, Gillani Sahab among other names ??????
What percent of population did that Conference stood for? 2% of Kashmiris..:cool:

What percent of population did that Conference stood for? 2% of Kashmiris..:cool:

Their rallies do attract large audiences, but i'm not sure, do you have a source to substantiate your 2% claim ?

how many names do you know 2,3,....10 !!

what i said, there are some fundamentalist groups who want separation..not all
& these groups are there because we have a democratic govt.here,where all the people have equal right to speak....otherwise you hardly able to hear these names....

how many names do you know 2,3,....10 !!

what i said, there are some fundamentalist groups who want separation..not all
& these groups are there because we have a democratic govt.here,where all the people have equal right to speak....otherwise you hardly able to hear these names....

There are always few leader who's name people know but many foot soldiers, for example, we all know Gandhi, Nehru, Bhagat Singh but do we know anyone else in this picture ?
gd4935442mahatma-gandhi-mohan-8400.jpg

sir,do u know that all u named like Mirwaiz Omar Farooq,syed Ali Geelani of Tehreek-e-Huriati Kashmiri who are part of" All Parties Hurriyat Conference" boycot the last poll fearing that they will lose the election.....

sir,do u know that all u named like Mirwaiz Omar Farooq,syed Ali Geelani of Tehreek-e-Huriati Kashmiri who are part of" All Parties Hurriyat Conference" boycot the last poll fearing that they will lose the election.....

It is not important whether they boycott elections or contest them head on, I was asked to name pro-independence leaders and so I did.
BTW, this discussion was totally unnecessary because the Kashmir issue cannot be resolved on this forum and what we think doesn't count for squat. In the end, only peaceful negotiations can help us remove this thorn of contention from between us......

yes, i think we should resolve the kashmir issue in a right manner,not like claiming kashmir to be each others property....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom