What's new

Can India and Pakistan be friends,ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

What_tha

BANNED
Reaction score
I don't think so,
for two nations to be friends,tensions between them should be removed, and the main source of tension between these two nations is terrorism,mainly from Pakistan's side.
I don't want to say that Pakistani government supports terrorism,but the insurgent groups like Talibani etc, are the one's responsible.
Its very tough to completely eradicate these kind of groups,that means wide spread terrorism,which in turn means, increasing tension.

future of this thread will be kashmir issue,baluchistan,water issues ,terrorism justtttttttt

Sorry i am not agreed with your point. Pakistan is a very peaceful and beautiful country and their people are also very good. If you talk about the terrorism then this country is also facing terrorism problems from many years.

Pakistan can move ahead for the friendship where we know that many Indians are also very good and wise but few people dont want to see Pakistan and India to be united. So always blaming pakistan is a bad habit!
If you are educated then should think over it!

Last edited:
both the nations will remain enemy untill apocalypse

impossible for both countries...

If European countries can fight two world wars against each other yet still be friends, i don't see why we can't..............

Solve Kashmir issue and you'll find no friend better than Pakistan.

Solve Kashmir issue and you'll find no friend better than Pakistan.

Kashmir is not at all a issue, why are we fooling ourselves. And friendship is not even the hands of leaders, there are other elements + international traitors.

If European countries can fight two world wars against each other yet still be friends, i don't see why we can't..............

may be another war can bring peace???????:partay:

(joking)

Only if we hear Radio Pakistan Delhi - that means ... NEVER.. too many issues ..

Nope. Pakistan has too many "non state actors" who are supported by the state actors and their act is just way too much for India to accept. While Indians are hooked on Bollywood the Pakistanis are hooked on a mixed masala recipe of conspiracy theories and the mistaken belief that India wants to reclaim Pakistan as its territory. Poles apart and continously drifting further away. Only a fool will believe that these two nations can be friends.

Only if Kashmir issue is peacefully resolved

Otherwise a Big NO!

Totally agreed with you.

but if only one country got whole kashmir so its not possible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom