What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

If there was a presidential system, and Imran Khan was directly elected, then this problem wouldn't have occurred. The president doesn't have to rely on votes from parliament.

Plus, a directly elected president will have a lot more control over the military. It has become obvious that the interests of the generals don't match the interests of the country. They have too many personal and financial links with the West. They need to be controlled.

A directly elected president would be a lot more powerful and much harder to overthrow on foreign orders than a PM.

The problem is how to switch the system when the status quo enforcers know that they'll lose their power?

Anyone knows why did IK not give speech today on tv as it was announced earlier?
Cause our doodh kay dhulay establishment who apparently never gets involved in politics put a gun to his head not to go forward with the speech...

So one is matter of National Security but other issue is not?
It's 2022 not 90s, MQM-P is carved out of MQM by aliens. Zain Bugtti is also not establishment tout?
If u want to go back to 90s then in 90s Fazlu was establishment guy n so was Shareef people. So in that way whole PDM is Establisment? 😂🤣

So it should not be taken seriously even when events are happening as indicated in this ?
In that matter army was alleged to be in bed with sectarian terrorism.
That's much different from a conspiracy being hatched to bring back a satellite sate in Pakistan. Pakistan has had satellite governments in past as well however right now it's an important juncture in time that of shift of power arenas in world and khan being PM.

Altaf is still popular among members and altaf is still their leader..altaf still has a support base in karachi... I think you are not aware of these cold and cruel facts. Establishment has been trying to manage mqm since late 80s but miserably failed.
Khalid Magsi zain bugti these are folks who dont even call baluchistan Pakistan.. they refer baluchistan as baluchistan and Pakistan as Pakistan.

Guys keep sending remmitances to your family but make sure that word is sent across all Overseas Pakistani platforms to pull out from Roshan Digital Account.

We must remember that in 1998 Nawaz Sharif froze all dollar assets of Pakistanis. These crooks will loot the economy and they will be coming for your dollars.
Moving my IT revenues overseas.

Just how many news outlets and anchors have direct CIA connection in Pakistan? I think highest in the world....

So where are Markhors ? gone to high on mountains?

Is this a sovereign country or what ? is it that easy to overthrow a democratic govt.....

Why hasn't this formula of regime change ever been applied on North Korea ?

North korea doesn't have Pakistani like Judiciary that spare criminals and traitors.

In NK , they all are shot even if there is slight suspicion of treason.

If there was a presidential system, and Imran Khan was directly elected, then this problem wouldn't have occurred. The president doesn't have to rely on votes from parliament.

Plus, a directly elected president will have a lot more control over the military. It has become obvious that the interests of the generals don't match the interests of the country. They have too many personal and financial links with the West. They need to be controlled.

A directly elected president would be a lot more powerful and much harder to overthrow on foreign orders than a PM.

The problem is how to switch the system when the status quo enforcers know that they'll lose their power?

Didn't Turkey do like a referendum on this after the attempted coup?

Wdym?

Didn't Turkey do like a referendum on this after the attempted coup?

Wdym?

Exactly Pakistan needs to do the same otherwise they will try again, probably a rigged election to get the gora sponsored traitors in power.

Our establishment does not have the guts to resist.

Moving my IT revenues overseas.

Yea same my cousins and uncles saying if he actually ges kicked out then they will say shaba khair to Pakistan and pekhair raghley to PTM/PKMAP/NDM and they will remove their assets and jsut live their life.

Exactly Pakistan needs to do the same otherwise they will try again, probably a rigged election to get the gora sponsored traitors in power.

Can Pakistan do it? Do Pakistanis have the ability to try to do this?

Idk whats going on man but either this will die down and khudafiz to Immi or there will be fight in the street.

Yea same my cousins and uncles saying if he actually ges kicked out then they will say shaba khair to Pakistan and pekhair raghley to PTM/PKMAP/NDM and they will remove their assets and jsut live their life.

Can Pakistan do it? Do Pakistanis have the ability to try to do this?

Idk whats going on man but either this will die down and khudafiz to Immi or there will be fight in the street.
Absolutely wise decision. Karachi a decade ago on average 50 killed in gun battles between PPP, MQM and ANP. Innocent folks killed, business community kidnapped and tortured. People fled with their wealth. A relative of mine was an established academic within the field of Information technology and computer science. He escaped the violance from war torn Karachi and moved to Canada with his family. Been there for over 10 years and was thinking of moving back to Pak however with all the political instability has decided to remain in Canada.

Absolutely wise decision. Karachi a decade ago on average 50 killed in gun battles between PPP, MQM and ANP. Innocent folks killed, business community kidnapped and tortured. People fled with their wealth. A relative of mine was an established academic within the field of Information technology and computer science. He escaped the violance from war torn Karachi and moved to Canada with his family. Been there for over 10 years and was thinking of moving back to Pak however with all the political instability has decided to remain in Canada.

It is what it is man.

Back
Top Bottom