What's new

Imran Khan supports Hamid Mir despite his blame on ISI

Once a bastard, always a bastad---put him on the same hit list as NS,Altaf,zardari,hamid Mir, najam sethi...

you sound like a General, what rank? how far are you in ranks to take over the govt?

BmEuLSeIIAAM4tX.jpg

Imran khan has turned into a great politician. . . :disagree:

Why he was too slow in passing statement in favor of ISI? What he was waiting for ? To see people's reaction and then wants to react according to it?

PTI mpa filed case on geo a day after geo blamed ISI karachi the same day mubashir lucman filed case against geo in lahore

so party stance and leader stance is the same from day one till today and will stay the same

PTI lodge case against Geo Tv

Mubashir Lucman Files a Petition Against GEO TV Network

PTI mpa filed case on geo a day after geo blamed ISI karachi the same day mubashir lucman filed case against geo in lahore

so party stance and leader stance is the same from day one till today and will stay the same

PTI lodge case against Geo Tv

Mubashir Lucman Files a Petition Against GEO TV Network

Bit disappointing. He is our hero and we expected strong reaction by him,not MPA's stance :sad:

i am not a very big fan of IK either. but this is definitely not what he said. his said that what Geo did was something even your enemies wont do

Bit disappointing. He is our hero and we expected strong reaction by him,not MPA's stance :sad:

and i suppose mpa did this without partie's consent ?

PTI spokes person sheereen mazari had the same line that is against geo

now party leader said the same

and i suppose mpa did this without pantie's consent ?

PTI spokes person sheereen mazari had the same line that is against geo

now party leader siad the same

Oh but I didn't read any single statement regarding this by anyone. It might possible that I am wrong.Good to listen him. :tup:

I cant support Hamid Mir if he keeps abusing ISI and army. I can understand legitimate concerns about army role in politics but his diatribe is going beyond legitimate.

As for Imran Khan, even though I generally agree with what he believes and says, but even if you are a supporter or sympathizer, you are not bound to agree with him all the time.

Imran Khan's view on Geo news maligning ISI and army on PTI's workers convention jalsa

Even the enemy did not treat ISI and army the way Geo news did showing ISI cheif's picture as a culprit for eight hours

Friday

25-04-2014

Last edited:
That will be an important point. Was ISPR not invited, or did ISPR not respond?

ISPR should not be even responding except military affairs. Sad thing is the politicians who aspire to have total control on the state dont utter a word on issues related to military. Its then ISPR has to say something. Take the case of Hamid Mir allegation. The govt, should have responded long time before ISPR did.

ISPR should not be even responding except military affairs. Sad thing is the politicians who aspire to have total control on the state dont utter a word on issues related to military. Its then ISPR has to say something. Take the case of Hamid Mir allegation. The govt, should have responded long time before ISPR did.

ISPR has the role of maintaining public relations on behalf of the Armed Forces. After all, if it can finance and make television dramas and movies, it should also participate in the news media.

This selective hiding behind the government should end. The hypocrisy is blindingly obvious. Either accept their legal supremacy all the time or none of the time. The Army should just drop the pretense, please.

Back
Top Bottom