What's new

Imran Khan supports Hamid Mir despite his blame on ISI

ISPR has the role of maintaining public relations on behalf of the Armed Forces. After all, if it can finance and make television dramas and movies, it should also participate in the news media.

This selective hiding behind the government should end. The hypocrisy is blindingly obvious. Either accept their legal supremacy all the time or none of the time. The Army should just drop the pretense, please.
sure soon you ill , see army bashers been under, boots?
will that makes you happy?

BmEuLSeIIAAM4tX.jpg
which tehreek he is refering too?
ohh TuQ.?

WTF????

Worst reporting I must say, and above that I am amazed to see how the people reacted on this thread. Here is something from IK today on same issue:

“The attack on Hamid Mir is deplorable. But what followed for the next eight hours cannot even be done by an enemy state,” he said, referring to allegations of a media group against ISI.

Imran Khan's speech on 18th Foundation Day of PTI | The News Tribe

Now stop posting crap against IK and get a life.

ohh TuQ.?

No sir, its anti election rigging tehreek to catch the rigging culprits and reform the system so such rigging won't be possible in future.

sure soon you ill , see army bashers been under, boots?
will that makes you happy?

ohh TuQ.?

Who is TuQ? :lol:

PTI is a national party, and tuq shuq is no one but a religio cult leader....

p.s. Tuqa is a guy who broke deal with ppp :P :lol:

Last edited:
Who is TuQ? :lol:

PTI is a national party, and tuq shuq is no one but a religio cult leader....
in 1996 , who was IK?
a arrogant stupid oppoutunist, still is?
PM of pakistan?

WTF????

Worst reporting I must say, and above that I am amazed to see how the people reacted on this thread. Here is something from IK today on same issue:

ok lets see, where it reaches?
but its a good start, anyway!

Imran Khan's speech on 18th Foundation Day of PTI | The News Tribe

Now stop posting crap against IK and get a life.

No sir, its anti election rigging tehreek to catch the rigging culprits and reform the system so such rigging won't be possible in future.

in 1996 , who was IK?
a arrogant stupid oppoutunist, still is?
PM of pakistan?

he was a national hero back then, and great social worker, he worked hard 18 years to built PTI which is now a National Party and has no strings attached.

go worship your TUQa who broke deal with PPP and made a fool out of its pathetic supporters :lol:

he was a national hero back then, and great social worker, he worked hard 18 years to built PTI which is now a National Party and has no strings attached.

go worship your TUQa who broke deal with PPP and made a fool out of its pathetic supporters :lol:
no cant push me into it? baby?
he was a national hero?
no he is still a national hero till now, thts what i belive!
he worked hard to put PTI?
no dont belive that, all he has done is to find lota,s to wun him an election which was setted up against him from the very frist day?
well, i dont wana put a picture IMRAN getting a shabash from NOORA KING in bani gala ?

Last edited:
Well what happened to Mr Mir was , sad and very sad day for security of Journalist etc and I agree with Imran Khan's statement
but at same time, ISI and Army are vital organization of country , GEO TV shoud have shown appropriate care when reporting news articles.

They should face hefty "FINE" , we have COURTS to decide guilty or not , you cannot declare stuff on TV and assume its true

What were you expecting? Imran Khan has always been pro anti Pakistan groups such as TTP and now GEO TV. Why are you guys surprised?

it could be that he is diplomatic. it is not black and white all the time you know. General Musharraf had the black and white mentality

Well what happened to Mr Mir was , sad and very sad day for security of Journalist etc and I agree with Imran Khan's statement
but at same time, ISI and Army are vital organization of country , GEO TV shoud have shown appropriate care when reporting news articles.

They should face hefty "FINE" , we have COURTS to decide guilty or not , you cannot declare stuff on TV and assume its true

very balanced post ma sha Allah

excellent post

Unfortunately, Islamabad High Court decline Pakistan Army petition in the light of Article 6 against Geo TV. Well, now Geo TV came out more stronger and Judiciary still behind GeoTV and Nawaz.......
jooo paat na haa paat looo....

--
vacuum only exits in space..
there will be some one who can lead in right direction.. as per you who may be the few in list

You are correct. Vacuum only exists in the space. If a TV channel went out of their way.....they should be referred to the justice system. Not shoot a journalist. He or she should lose his / her career when he or she violates the code of conduct set by the judicial and the media system. That would be the right way of going about it. Shooting someone because they use free speech (right or wrong) is NEVER justified in any society. It is simply inhumane.

What you are seeing here (unfortunately) is pure lack of respect for democracy and for their own country. I agree that the institutions preserving the national security for any country are very critical and respected within that country. It still doesn't justify taking a life. This should've become an investigation per a complaint filed against this guy and the judicial system should determine who's at fault, traitor or a criminal and then the punishment. You can't just shoot someone because someone has a strong opinion about something. Tolerant societies learn to disagree and still move on and make progress together and wait for their turn. Not take lives because they disagree with others.

What you are seeing here....is a culture of intolerance (due to decades of military rule and hard core religious focus due to the Afghan war 3 decades ago)....but that insanely intolerant system is now losing its grip and some are actually learning some democracy and tolerance. Unfortunately, I suspect that there will be a few more sacrifices of some sort that will eventually turn the tide in favor of democracy and tolerance. Till then, we'll see everyone who disagrees with others calling the other party all kinds of intolerant names like traitors, "put them on the hit list", non-Muslim because they are x,y or z sect, etc, etc, etc. Unfortunately, that's reality in Pakistan right now till democratic values kick in all the way!!!
When people don't understand or respect each other, intolerance comes in and violence like this happens.....this here is a prime example of that. What do Talibans do? Same thing, they try to enforce their version of the Islam and kill others who disagree with their version of Islam. How's that right or even Islamic? and how is this, here, right or Islamic or cultural or even part of a democratic system or even part of any military system??????

Last edited:
javed Hashmi spoke againt the ban of Geo TV and speak in favor of Hamid mir

[video]

Back
Top Bottom