What's new

Imran Khan supports Hamid Mir despite his blame on ISI

You are correct. Vacuum only exists in the space. If a TV channel went out of their way.....they should be referred to the justice system. Not shoot a journalist. He or she should lose his / her career when he or she violates the code of conduct set by the judicial and the media system. That would be the right way of going about it. Shooting someone because they use free speech (right or wrong) is NEVER justified in any society. It is simply inhumane.

What you are seeing here (unfortunately) is pure lack of respect for democracy and for their own country. I agree that the institutions preserving the national security for any country are very critical and respected within that country. It still doesn't justify taking a life. This should've become an investigation per a complaint filed against this guy and the judicial system should determine who's at fault, traitor or a criminal and then the punishment. You can't just shoot someone because someone has a strong opinion about something. Tolerant societies learn to disagree and still move on and make progress together and wait for their turn. Not take lives because they disagree with others.

What you are seeing here....is a culture of intolerance (due to decades of military rule and hard core religious focus due to the Afghan war 3 decades ago)....but that insanely intolerant system is now losing its grip and some are actually learning some democracy and tolerance. Unfortunately, I suspect that there will be a few more sacrifices of some sort that will eventually turn the tide in favor of democracy and tolerance. Till then, we'll see everyone who disagrees with others calling the other party all kinds of intolerant names like traitors, "put them on the hit list", non-Muslim because they are x,y or z sect, etc, etc, etc. Unfortunately, that's reality in Pakistan right now till democratic values kick in all the way!!!
When people don't understand or respect each other, intolerance comes in and violence like this happens.....this here is a prime example of that. What do Talibans do? Same thing, they try to enforce their version of the Islam and kill others who disagree with their version of Islam. How's that right or even Islamic? and how is this, here, right or Islamic or cultural or even part of a democratic system or even part of any military system??????
--
thanks for thoughtful reply..
it seems pak is brink of its most imp time in history..
war with itself..for good or for bad..
-Democracy
democracy is child . which need to nurture with utmost care.. till it become adult to get benefit out of it.
its pain , anger, frustration to handle naughty even some time rude child .. but then you have to be tolerant as well as strict..
india is in that phase even after 60 yr and one emergency..
diversity and difference of opinion is base of democracy .. which fading away from pak .. in india also we have that element.. minor one
pak unfortunately never able to embrace democracy .. it did not gave time to establish and correct its mistake
so all other .. taliban , army, generls , mullah came in .. for good or bad..
pak had to decide one formula for himself democracy liek usa/india or china model...
but stick to it.. given time to develop at least one model..

- culture of intolerance
its not only problem of pak but world required it.. from USA to france .. from india to pak
but pak need to be clear on it.. true..

- conclusion.
from begining india have guiding force the Constitution of india which show right path .. when you are in doubt to govt , judiciary to ordinary men..
be is culture, administration, people or neighbors .. everything is there
pak lacks that guiding force or still not able to get clear picture ...
My suggestion would be go back to basic "The Constitution of Pak" .. fix role and responsibility of judiciary , army govt.
and people too..

This is a lie actually by @cb4 Imran clearly bashed Geo and supported ISI in his speech yesterday.

While Bilawal Bhutto , Zardari and Nawaz Sharif are silent..

Thanks for reminding me about that twitter warrior. While IK the dim is speaking against Geo and in support of Army / ISI loud and clear, where is this Mr. Twitter Loud Mouth @Azlan Haider ?? :azn:

No he bashed GEO for over reacting and actually sided with ISI and the army. He blamed the government for allowing such an incident.

Thanks for reminding me about that twitter warrior. While IK the dim is speaking against Geo and in support of Army / ISI loud and clear, where is this Mr. Twitter Loud Mouth @Azlan Haider ?? :azn:

Yes ...... PTI is Loud and Clear ..... ;) :

10308167_754309751269952_6831264280123399494_n.jpg

hahahaa, watch IK's yesterday speech and don't come up with such lame stuff. Tell me where is the Twitter Champ which is a great brave leader as per you?

Lame stuff ???? :lol: theek hy bhai .!!

IK would never dare criticize or confront TTP the way Bilawal Zardari does , IK is a coward and he will remain ......... :coffee:

Last edited:
Lame stuff ???? :lol: theek hy bhai .......... IK has never dared to criticize TTP the way Bilawal Zardari does , IK is a coward and he will remain one :coffee:

TTP is not the topic here my friend. Geo is trying to tear apart our national assets (ISI) and where is the Billo Twitter Tarzan? Now this time give me straight answer maybe? :lol:

Your desperation is funny. I asked you a simple question regarding where abouts of your favorite brave leader. Instead you first came up with Javed Hashmi's statement, then pulled up TTP. What now? Maybe bring in Jamaima?

TTP is not the topic here my friend. Geo is trying to tear apart our national assets (ISI) and where is the Billo Twitter Tarzan? Now this time give me straight answer maybe? :lol:

Your desperation is funny. I asked you a simple question regarding where abouts of your favorite brave leader. Instead you first came up with Javed Hashmi's statement, then pulled up TTP. What now? Maybe bring in Jamaima?

Bilawal My favorite leader ?? Hell No .... The Bravest of the all "available" , yes he is ....... The only thing I like about him is his courage ... against TTP .... And IK is a coward ... Everyone knows that ...... Saying a few words against a private News channel is not courage but "politics" .... Especially when his assistants are busy defending the same News channel (and quit desperately doing so)... . :azn:

hahahaa, watch IK's yesterday speech and don't come up with such lame stuff. Tell me where is the Twitter Champ which is a great brave leader as per you?

Javed Hashmi didnt say that...its again lies n propaganda.. watch the program and see what he said..

however, PTI stance is clear that banning Geo or killing journalists is no solution.. Geo should learn to be responsible.. even Najam Sethi and Asma Jahangir said the same thing..

Javed Hashmi didnt say that...its again lies n propaganda.. watch the program and see what he said..

however, PTI stance is clear that banning Geo or killing journalists is no solution.. Geo should learn to be responsible.. even Najam Sethi and Asma Jahangir said the same thing..
these parties dnt understand that we allow freedom of speach .. javid hashmi have the right to speak his mind

Bilawal My favorite leader ?? Hell No .... The Bravest of the all "available" , yes he is ....... The only thing I like about him is his courage ... against TTP .... And IK is a coward ... Everyone knows that ...... Saying a few words against a private News channel is not courage but "politics" .... Especially when his assistants are busy defending the same News channel (and quit desperately doing so)... . :azn:

Bravest of them all? :woot: :rofl:

A kid who probably can't even change his diaper is bravest leader among all in your opinion just because he gives random statements against TTP from behind the bunkers??

If Bilawal is bravest leader then Amir Liaqat is finest scholar and Hamid Mir is most patriotic journalist

Bravest of them all? :woot: :rofl:

A kid who probably can't even change his diaper is bravest leader among all in your opinion just because he gives random statements against TTP from behind the bunkers??

If Bilawal is bravest leader then Amir Liaqat is finest scholar and Hamid Mir is most patriotic journalist
one more name to add and veena malik is pakiza aurat :omghaha:

^^ And We don`t expect any better from IK`s Army of trolls ......... :dirol:

Call me whatever you want, but the reality is your bravest leader has chickened out when our national army is under the attack. The bravest warrior of all times could have geared up and at least posted a tweet on his most favorite battle front (Twitter). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom