What's new

Imran Khan supports Hamid Mir despite his blame on ISI

last chance for you, watch from 19:00 sec and tell us if your mother raised you well. and do add an apology.

Apology for what ?? He is saying exactly what I wrote in my previous post ..... You are the one who should apologize

Apology for what ?? He is saying exactly what I wrote in my previous post ..... You are the one who should apologize

did you listen? listen and then apologize, if your mother raised you well.

till then dont waste my time.

did you listen? listen and then apologize, if your mother raised you well.

till then dont waste my time.

Stop wasting my time ...... The video is there for everyone to watch ..... Stop lying

Imran Khan should be treated like a mad dog, and should be tackled like one!

Why does everything has to be in black and white, why cant one person support army while criticizing some of its doings, why cant someone hate Hamid Mir yet feel sympathy for what happened to him. why cant we hate NS for his past and support him what he is doing now, why cant we Love Imran the cricketer but criticize his politics. Why cant we hate Zardari but admire him for his 5 years of no political revanges.

Why does everything has to be in black and white, why cant one person support army while criticizing some of its doings, why cant someone hate Hamid Mir yet feel sympathy for what happened to him.
because its pretty difficult to find Balanced people today....:) mostly you will see those typical two extremes in people....religious ones and the completely opposite!

My suggestion would be go back to basic "The Constitution of Pak" .. fix role and responsibility of judiciary , army govt.
and people too..

That is precisely what I have been preaching. If you see the oath that every soldier takes in Pakistan when they start....it has a VERY CLEAR comitment that "I UNDER OATH commit to not getting involved in the politics". So that's a guding principle that every general before taking over from the civilian government.....should consider. When you break an oath, you no longer belong to that institution. So when you break the oath of your military services, you are no longer an army or whatever officer. But these military guys forget their own oath they take for the job.
Civilian matters are a part of the democracy. Learning to tolerate who you don't like for 5 years helps create a toelant society where people disagree and still make progress. If you don't have democracy....you'll have military or otherwise jungle rule where people would destroy or kill others who they don't like. That's what the talibans are doing. I think the Pakistanis can do much better as there are hundreds of millions of smart people. The conclusion is military is NOT equal to democracy. Military is just ONEof many arms of the Democratically Elected Civilian Government. Militaryies salute the Elected Officials by the PEOPLE and military generals resign when they are asked to by the elected officials by the PEOPLE. People hold the power. Not the military. Militaries defend the country and want the public to support it. People are everything in democracy. Individuals are not.

Last edited:
That is precisely what I have been preaching. If you see the oath that every soldier takes in Pakistan when they start....it has a VERY CLEAR comitment that "I UNDER OATH commit to not getting involved in the politics". So that's a guding principle that every general before taking over from the civilian government.....should consider. When you break an oath, you no longer belong to that institution. So when you break the oath of your military services, you are no longer an army or whatever officer. But these military guys forget their own oath they take for the job.
Civilian matters are a part of the democracy. Learning to tolerate who you don't like for 5 years helps create a toelant society where people disagree and still make progress. If you don't have democracy....you'll have military or otherwise jungle rule where people would destroy or kill others who they don't like. That's what the talibans are doing. I think the Pakistanis can do much better as there are hundreds of millions of smart people. The conclusion is military is NOT equal to democracy. Military is just ONEof many arms of the Democratically Elected Civilian Government. Militaryies salute the Elected Officials by the PEOPLE and military generals resign when they are asked to by the elected officials by the PEOPLE. People hold the power. Not the military. Militaries defend the country and want the public to support it. People are everything in democracy. Individuals are not.
--
lets hope pak will come out of this vicious circle

Back
Top Bottom